Errors of vendor

For anything related to the original Helmet Heroes.

Errors of vendor

Postby Im_Cliker » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:45 am

My Vendor expired after 3days only and my tickets and items disappear and didn't back to me. I lost almost 750m I hope someone help me to get back my ticket and items
Im_Cliker

Re: Errors of vendor

Postby Im_Cliker » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:49 am

I buy tickets to TradeOrIShootU
Im_Cliker

Postby Geniesser2 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:04 am

I had the same Problem two times … sorry to say that but im sure you bought dupped tix and the system recognized them, not from TradeOrIShootU, but he bought from a dupper or his seller from a dupper. Sorry to say that but nobody will refund you :(

The system punishes the legit Player NOT the dupper. The only advice that i can give is buy only few tix from low Level or low stats Player. As example buy only up to 50 tix from a Level 100+, 100 tix from a Level 200+ and more from higher stats account etc...
The dupper loses their accounts after the trade with dupped tix so they must make a Profit OVER the lost account. It is better to buy a small sum and wait one or two days, add the guy and you will see if your tix stay or not - even if the reposter cannot help us.
Geniesser2

Postby Im_Cliker » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:35 am

I think the tix is not fake tix or dupp tix because TradeOrIShootU are steam user he the bought the tix and if the tix are dupp or fake why my acc get banned?
Im_Cliker

Postby Im_Cliker » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:51 am

Before I buy vendor I bought tix to TradeOrIShootU 1kpcs+ then I sold the half. Then I buy again 600pcs or 650 I forgot, then march 14 I decided to buy a vendor then buy again tickets to TradeOrIShootU, I bought 1k+again, My question is why my Vendor expired in only 3 days?. Btw I'm not buy once I buy thrice the first 2 nothing happened but when I buy vendor then I put all my tix and items why my Vendor and tix and items disappeared after 3days?
Im_Cliker

Postby Im_Cliker » Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:04 am

Btw i stop playing on February but I have a vendor before I stop. I noticed my Vendor didn't expired even it almost 4 weeks. First week of march I'm playing again because I'm done studying. I noticed again my Vendor didn't expired. One week passed then I noticed again my Vendor didn't expired I decided to put some trash items like stick then after 1 day my Vendor gone.
Im_Cliker

Postby Im_Cliker » Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:06 am

I think not the tickets are the problem, the vendor.
Im_Cliker

Postby Im_Cliker » Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:23 am

6 years playing of HH I know the fake tix and not. If you get fake tix more than 1k you're getting banned like what happened to SmaIILarge

I post this error on fb group then some high lvl and rich players encountered like this then they get their justice, yah the tix back. I'm here hoping to get justice too. Its okay to me if I only lost 200m or 300m but I lost almost 750m the now I have nothing.
Im_Cliker

Return to HH Original