In regards to Duplicity's tickets and my pet

For anything related to the original Helmet Heroes.

In regards to Duplicity's tickets and my pet

Postby CanteenOfSuop » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:28 pm

Dear coke this is again about me trying to get my pet back however I have new info on the tickets Duplicity bought. First off I would like to address the reason Duplicity had my pet. Ihasarchery and others in Emperor viewed Duplicity as a trusted member of Emperor and a game buddy. When I joined Emperor he was one of the first people that reached out to me and welcomed me into the group. This is not to defend him buying the hacked in tickets in any way however I hope u can see why I trusted him. At the time that Duplicity bought the tickets, I had taken a break from Helmet heroes to deal with school, etc. I lent him the pet to use while i was away on terms that he would return it to me when I got back. During the course of the 2 months, I was inactive was when PlsJUstFix came back. I had no knloage of Duplicitys actions nor that he was storing the pet for safekeeping on his alt. When I got back to the game he told me that he had been banned and that it was fine because the pet was on another account. However, I think he used some of the hacked tickets to get +4 pets. This made Gator glitch and so I couldn't retrieve him unless I bought +4 pets. So I bought +4 pets again and when I transferred the tickets onto Dups alt the pet was gone. Coke please understand my position in all of this. If you could return the pet back to MadNasty or CanteenOfSuop I don't care which, that would be great. I am a respected member of the HH community and of the HH discord, I do not want to end my time on Helmet heroes like this. If you would like to talk to me personally about it here's my discord: TomatoBasilSoup#9177
CanteenOfSuop

Return to HH Original