FALLING OFF THE MAP MONEY GLITCH

Report any bugs and errors you may have encountered here.

FALLING OFF THE MAP MONEY GLITCH

Postby Lee Ping » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:55 am

This glitch has been in the game for quite some time now. When a nearby shop is too far away, you can jump off an edge to get there more quickly. You don't lose money supposedly. However, this is rare, but there are times when you die twice a second time once in the store. I've lost over 65k when this happens. Coke and Oxidan please take a look. Everyone has given up on you guys, but I won't join the bandwagon and lose faith
I love you Coke
Press f to pay your respects for FstMario
Lee Ping

Re: FALLING OFF THE MAP MONEY GLITCH

Postby coke_na_rc » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:53 am

Then don't jump off of the map, you are making the glitch yourself coz of the lag there will be possibility to die again once spawned on nearest healing npc
Beat that
Spoiler: show
coke_na_rc

Postby Lee Ping » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:14 am

coke_na_rc wrote:Then don't jump off of the map, you are making the glitch yourself coz of the lag there will be possibility to die again once spawned on nearest healing npc

I wouldn't, but that's the crappy thing about petropolis. There are no healing nurses or medics anywhere until the fishing shop. If you're ftp you can't run there in time with the possibility of taking too much damage or not being able to it fast enough when you run out of mp. It makes grinding and trying to train your pets there an absolute nightmare when you can't replenish and refresh quickly...
I love you Coke
Lee Ping

Postby coke_na_rc » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:10 pm

About healing npc on petropois, robby really made it like that ever since it was introduced to the game. Maybe i can try to again ask robby about putting one, lets see
Beat that
Spoiler: show
coke_na_rc

Postby Lee Ping » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:00 pm

coke_na_rc wrote:About healing npc on petropois, robby really made it like that ever since it was introduced to the game. Maybe i can try to again ask robby about putting one, lets see

Alright thanks coke. It would be greatly appreciated and a big help for the more lower level players.
(I made a suggestion post about it too btw)
I love you Coke
Lee Ping

Return to Bugs and Errors