Banned for duping money

Report any bugs and errors you may have encountered here.

Banned for duping money

Postby Mystic.YT » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:01 pm

Coke, or anyone reading this, I got banned for duping money and didnt do it. all that happened was my friend zephyr gave me 2m as an xmas gift jeez, you guys keep deleting my post and ignoring me its not nice. I understand you guys are admins but you guys cant just delete my post because you think I got banned on purpose. You guys are basically just ruining the game for me I cant even contact any of my friends through the game because I got ip banned for DUPING MONEY? since when has this been a thing?! I would like to ask if one of you could go to zephyr and ask him if he gifted me 2m because he did, I know he did. he gave me some items too.
New Owner Of GoogleGaming - Mystic. - Don’t Mess With Me Or I’ll Fok You Up Bish. SUB2PEWDIEPIE
Mystic.YT

Re: Banned for duping money

Postby ImNarks » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:49 pm

If your a low lvl you cant have over 1m which is why coke's game banned you unless you buy 1m with tickets from payvault which ik you didn't do sense you just said zep gave you 2m so yeah that's why they don't respond its even on the rules that coke put up low lvl accounts cant have over 1m if they do they will be banned which is why you give the low lvl accs 500k because you have to be lvl 100 or over to have 1m or 2m or how ever much you have so yeah that's why they wont reply
ImNarks

Postby Mystic.YT » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:27 pm

Thank you, the thing is, I am new and do not know where the rules are, and I got IP banned because I can not create a character again :( thanks for your help
New Owner Of GoogleGaming - Mystic. - Don’t Mess With Me Or I’ll Fok You Up Bish. SUB2PEWDIEPIE
Mystic.YT

Postby H3R0ES » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:42 pm

oh I was there lol,, rip to you
H3R0ES

Postby Real_Pokemand » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:13 pm

They are deleting them because oxidan has put up a forum thread for this type of stuff. You can find it at the top of the list. its called "Unban Request Here". Go on there, say exactly why you got banned and how. Then politely ask if they can unban you or at least talk to you about it. Hopefully this comment helps, i wish you luck on getting unbanned
Spoiler: show

I buy art and pow books 45k each..

Real_Pokemand

Return to Bugs and Errors