New Pet Orb Bug

Report any bugs and errors you may have encountered here.

New Pet Orb Bug

Postby Naruto » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:10 pm

Hey guys,

Well today I found a neat little bug that makes my spirit orbs multiply and makes me look like I'm making a Spirit Bomb or something. However, this glitch is only temporary and the appearance of this mass of orbs can only be seen on your own screen and not another player's screen as after performing this glitch, fellow player MentallyMIA said that I had the same amount of orbs as I did before.

This bug also makes it look like that you have gained a large amount of stat boost from your pets, however this is not the case as after having these stats and killing a goo cube with it, I did the same amount of damage as before so the stat values are purely aesthetic.

How to do this glitch is to go onto the pet interface. Hover your cursor over the make active button and then rapidly click. Go onto another pet and then do the same. Alternate between pets and spam the make active button. Repeat and then voila you'll have what I have.

Oh yeah and this is also temporary so once you log out and log back in, things are reverted to the way it once was.

I repeat the Stat value boost is only cosmetic and does NOT affect your damage in any way, so don't go off and try kill say like a Beholder or something if you couldn't before and then blame for dying and losing any money that you have on you at that time.

Attachments
1.1.PNG
1.1.PNG (6.26 KiB) Viewed 837 times
Pet Bug and Error 2.PNG
Pet Bug and Error 2.PNG (62.53 KiB) Viewed 837 times
Naruto

Re: New Pet Orb Bug

Postby CandyNutJob » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:10 am

Lamp this is awesome you cheater xP
CandyNutJob

Postby ArnoldElfman » Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:11 am

I found that making active/inactive gives one set of stats, I didn't try spamming it for more though :-p

Also if you go to a healer(I've tried 2 different ones, can't be bothered to log off and on that many times to check the rest) you will get orbs for your active pet as if they were inactive. I also don't know if they actually help or are just cosmetic. Log off and log on will get rid of those orbs.
ArnoldElfman

Postby ArnoldElfman » Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:46 am

Just for you!
Attachments
LotsOfOrbs.png
LotsOfOrbs.png (49.21 KiB) Viewed 803 times
ArnoldElfman

Postby HadesRules » Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:22 am

Lucky I want a orb hat. :|
HadesRules