Bug Damage

For anything related to the original Helmet Heroes.

Bug Damage

Postby Setteeee » Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:45 am

Good day Mr. Robby,
I have another bug report that really need to fix ass soon as possible. I have a friend name "karot666" here in Helmet Heroes. We almost have the same stats on cowboy type. (20k+ artillery) But he have his problem with his damage. When we test it on Krakens, he only have. 16k+ damage on it, but when I test mine I got 32-35k damage. Why does he have that low damage on it? Can you fis it ass soon as possible? Please respond to this report. Thank you very much and more power Helmet Heroes! :D
Setteeee

Re: Bug Damage

Postby marianm » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:09 am

It depends on the set you guys are wearing, or the critical skill points... Tell him to check it out, and max it asap if he didn't...
And btw, make sure you guys are using the same outfit & gun/boots before testing...
Cheers. ;)
IGN: marianm
Discord:marian2574
marianm

Re: Bug Damage

Postby Somebox » Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:20 pm

Did you friend disconnect after he left the area? My experience with this is when your damage is half of what you deal you're already disconnected but you can still play the game, just that nothing will be saved. I farm at prots and my dmg is around 40k and when it goes to 20k and I leave the room, I get disconnected.
Somebox

Return to HH Original