Getting a lot of Flashing and Flickering

Report any bugs and errors you may have encountered here.

Getting a lot of Flashing and Flickering

Postby awsomdude » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:15 pm

It doesn't matter which area I go into, I'm getting flashes and flickers from what seems like 3d parts like the back, clouds and critters. When I teleport to a different room I sometimes get no room just space with me standing in the middle. I have been having this problem for the past 2 days and the only thing I did was update my Nvidia drivers to version 418.81. All other games that grandson play's have No issues at all, just having these issues with HH. Background and critters flash big and small with flickering all the time and have also entered rooms where I just get flickering and no critters seen but can make kills just by swinging sword into the air.
awsomdude

Re: Getting a lot of Flashing and Flickering

Postby coke_na_rc » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:14 pm

Got this issue on robo and only other way to fix is to refresh, have you tried doing a fullscreen?
Beat that
Spoiler: show
coke_na_rc

Postby marjun_gamer04_2 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:49 am

Also the fullscreen after 3 or 5 minutes it's Flashing and Flickring . I also tried to refresh it.
marjun_gamer04_2

Postby awsomdude » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:46 am

I had no issue when I started today, (around 1 hour) UNTIL I LVL'D pet them the light show started. From what I have seen lvl'ing pet starts it then spawning critters get things really going. Back round and critters flash in cloud worlds after pet lvl not sure about other worlds, but think it happens in all worlds. I tried to refresh (nothing) then I tried a restart of computer, came here then back to game and as soon as I teleport to room back round was flashing.
awsomdude

Postby awsomdude » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:20 am

Here it is ANOTHER DAY and STILL NOT FIXED. Tried to clean computer, check for any updates and did refresh's in game and restarts of computer and NOTHING has worked to stop all the flashing and flickering in any room. Every time I lvl a pet I get the light show which makes it hard to play the game. This is DAY 3 now and game still doesn't work the way it should.
awsomdude

Postby awsomdude » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:38 am

Game seems to be fine until you lvl up or pet lvl ip then the game gets hard to play with all the flashing. If you go to resale and come back where you was, 2D parts are gone and impossible to play. I tried to do a server change and go back to same server and the 2D came back but now the critters now flicker on and off. At this point you still have the flashing and critters coming and going so all you can do is swing and hope you hit one.

Tried: restarting game= flashing, then changed from med. to low then back to med. and flash stopped until next update
cleaning computer and restarting= nothing
checked for update= none
waited for a couple of hours and worked again for awhile till lvl up
awsomdude

Postby awsomdude » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:36 pm

Seems like it getting better, NOW after I lvl'd pet game froze. restarted game and it froze again 3 more times and had to reset each time for no reason except for the flashing.
awsomdude

Postby awsomdude » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:46 am

While trying to make 2 luck pets the game is getting almost impossible to play. I had to restart game around a dozen times do to freezing up from all the flashing. With all the flashing and flickering going on it seems like video card can't keep up with the light show going on so game crashes. Same thing the next day with the light show and freezing.
awsomdude

Return to Bugs and Errors