Banned for Steam Refund

Report any bugs and errors you may have encountered here.

Banned for Steam Refund

Postby ImSAF » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:06 am

Hi sir robby, I from Philippines and i dont know how to buy tickets using Steam and it say " Banned for steam refund "
My last Transaction was TheLegendWarriors i was buying 1000 tickets from him then after a moment i got disconnected and got banned for steam refund. I was playing fair and be nice player.

If you have time pleasee review or check the history of my account " Queen_Kath "

Thankyou,
ImSAF

Re: Banned for Steam Refund

Postby Eden » Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:12 pm

That's just another reason why no one cares about this game anymore. Pinoys will always find a way to destruct this game even more and more. Scam , hack, exploit, dupe, now steam refund-all made by PH players. Is there even a reason to try to heal so devastated game?. Ask Robby if you want- oh yeah he got so tired of all HH problem and decided to start something new, fresh.
About your problem one thing- you have any proof of that?
All i can advice to all is one thing- if you wanna avoid buying duped stuff, simply don't trade with anyone-safest way to keep playing without any problems.
Eden

Postby ImSAF » Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:17 am

Dont make it generalized, not all pinoys are doing stupid thing to make this game distoryed.

About the proof? Yes i have screenshot when we do the trade.
ImSAF

Postby Eden » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:06 am

ImSAF wrote:Dont make it generalized, not all pinoys are doing stupid thing to make this game distoryed.

About the proof? Yes i have screenshot when we do the trade.

I didn't use phrase ALL PINOYS.
If you have proof that you are innocent then simply email Robby he don"t vistit forum much lately.
Eden

Return to Bugs and Errors