Unfair banned

Report any bugs and errors you may have encountered here.

Unfair banned

Postby xxragnarokxx » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:33 am

I was banned un a unfair way, i had 4 Radiador guns on my vendor i bought 3 of them to change price and Game said i was dupping items, thats unfair i'm just bought my own items to change price i want to be unbanned i'm not cheating.

Thank You .
xxragnarokxx

Re: Unfair banned

Postby IamTroopas » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:49 pm

xxragnarokxx wrote:I was banned un a unfair way, i had 4 Radiador guns on my vendor i bought 3 of them to change price and Game said i was dupping items, thats unfair i'm just bought my own items to change price i want to be unbanned i'm not cheating.

Thank You .

nobody has a need for 4 radiator guns. highly unlikely youll be unbanned and whos to say you didn't dupe? you have no proof
Ign:yotubeTroopas7
Alt:MobyDoy
Yt:troopas7
Yt:uioidk1
IamTroopas

Postby xxragnarokxx » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:43 pm

If you did see muy vendor i craft a lot of items im top ten choping wood, the most time i craft and sell items thats the reason i had 4 rad guns, also i always buy / sell items all helmet héroes can tell you about me, im a bussines man 3; }
xxragnarokxx

Postby marianm » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:58 am

IamTroopas wrote:
xxragnarokxx wrote:I was banned un a unfair way, i had 4 Radiador guns on my vendor i bought 3 of them to change price and Game said i was dupping items, thats unfair i'm just bought my own items to change price i want to be unbanned i'm not cheating.

Thank You .

nobody has a need for 4 radiator guns. highly unlikely youll be unbanned and whos to say you didn't dupe? you have no proof

I can say that he is not a dupper, cuz he always helped me with crafting and i saw him how he crafted that guns, more then that, i helped him sometimes with chopping & fishing.
Thx for reading!!!
marianm is BACK
marianm

Postby _Kaiz » Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:46 am

Carrying 4 or more items in your vendor or somethings like that... you will auto banned for dupped items
Ex: If you have 4 wings in your inventory you will be banned
Ofc... I used to be banned for that reason so i know :P
_Kaiz

Postby ImSevenTheNumber » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:47 am

Thank You .

i make you get unbanned ragnarok. im Mofo by the way a friend ;)
ImSevenTheNumber

Postby xxragnarokxx » Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:35 am

Thank you so much Mofo
xxragnarokxx

Return to Bugs and Errors