Pet named Thanos - You should read this!

Selling something or looking for a good deal on some new equipment? The MarketPlace is where it's at.

Pet named Thanos - You should read this!

Postby daneckard » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:00 pm

So picture this. It's 2 years ago, and I'm playing HH. I'm buying stalkers and leveling them up to sell for a profit, and it's doing OK - not great. I like to think of great names for pets in this game, because I absolutely HATE underscores: (dans_best_pet_yo)... gross! And I don't like numbers (danisawesome12210)... pathetic! So I'm thinking, what do I name these pets? Then I have a sudden stroke of inspiration. Why don't I name them after super-villains? They are DARK stalkers, right? So I did, and a bunch of them are out there somewhere (Sabretooth, Carnage, etc.)

Fast forward to a year later, and I've quit HH. I don't know why, but it was being laggy at the time and I felt like I had better things to do. So I took a year off. But I'm back now. However, in the time I was gone, a movie came out that set world-wide records. It is the 4th highest grossing film of ALL TIME, and definitely the highest grossing super-hero movie of all time. And that movie had a bad-a** villain named Thanos. Yep, a villain so bad-a** that it's going to take TWO movies to beat him, and we're not even sure THAT will be accomplished.

So here it is: I named a pet "Thanos" two years ago before anyone knew who Thanos was. Now everyone does - and you can own him. I realize that this stalker has semi-decent stats for his level, and that doesn't make him worth anything. Remember, he was named before he collected any infinity stones. But that's not the point. The point is his name is Thanos, and that's awesome. You could book him to 100k power and say that he found the power stone. You could book him to 100k HP and say he found the soul stone. Heck, you could do whatever you'd like - you'll control all of reality when you own this pet.

I realize this is a stretch, and I fully understand that this is ridiculous, but I will consider selling this pet, and I'm looking to get over 100 million. There's a lot of rich HH players out there who have booked so much that money literally means nothing to them. What does this mean? You own a pet named Thanos. Yes, it's just a name. But consider this - the website "business.com" sold for 7.5million USD back in 1999, and that was just a domain name. You could own Thanos. You could literally have a pet that has erased half of existence.

Think about it. Post some offers, or don't. I'm perfectly fine keeping my little Universe-destroyer. Thanks, happy bidding!

TLDR: I have a pet named Thanos, and that's awesome. You should buy him for at least 110 million, probably more.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2018-12-01 at 6.33.22 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-12-01 at 6.33.22 PM.png (222.35 KiB) Viewed 191 times
It's dan, not dane.
daneckard

Re: Pet named Thanos - You should read this!

Postby gumz » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:56 pm

I will ask for that pet to be lvl 300 and i shall buy it :)
[img]https://ibb.co/PMh30Tjimg]
gumz

Postby Tat » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:16 pm

i would love this pet

how much would u offer for it? 5m?
Give a big thanks to :crazygamingtr for the amazing sig![/spoiler]
Tat

Postby wunderling » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:32 am

Dude sorry to break it to you but Thanos was first introduced in the Marvel comics (the invincible spider man #55) in 1973. Although he might not have been very popular before the movie he sure was known so we can't be for sure this was a randomly created name.
wunderling

Postby daneckard » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:36 am

wunderling wrote:Dude sorry to break it to you but Thanos was first introduced in the Marvel comics (the invincible spider man #55) in 1973. Although he might not have been very popular before the movie he sure was known so we can't be for sure this was a randomly created name.

If you had read my post thoroughly before you did your 5-second wikipedia search, you would have seen that I never claimed to have created this name, nor did I create it randomly. Yes, many people probably were aware of the character before the movie, while many might not have been. It changes nothing about my post.

I'm not trying to start a feud or flame-war. I realize this post is ridiculous. I myself am ridiculous for posting it. The end result is the same regardless of whether or not the name was chosen or random. There's a pet named Thanos, and he's for sale for a laughably large and absurd price (which I probably won't get). I probably didn't even need to type this response - but hey: what's life without whimsy?

Have a great day!
It's dan, not dane.
daneckard

Postby wunderling » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:12 pm

"So here it is: I named a pet "Thanos" two years ago before anyone knew who Thanos was."
wunderling

Postby BlazingPoop123 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:59 pm

wunderling wrote:"So here it is: I named a pet "Thanos" two years ago before anyone knew who Thanos was."

He means before the common people and not comic book nerds knew who Thanos was from the movies, aka before he was famous, not before he was made in general.
BlazingPoop123

Return to MarketPlace