bought all tix. stop pming me. k thx.

Selling something or looking for a good deal on some new equipment? The MarketPlace is where it's at.

bought all tix. stop pming me. k thx.

Postby Ten » Mon May 21, 2018 4:31 pm

ign is TensCowboy

still buying tix. thx
Last edited by Ten on Sun May 27, 2018 4:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.
User avatar
Ten
 
Posts: 1859
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:04 am

Re: still buying tickets.

Postby Ten » Tue May 22, 2018 12:12 am

Ten wrote:ign is TensCowboy

still buying tix. thx

I have around 566m at the time of this post. ill buy large amounts of tickets
User avatar
Ten
 
Posts: 1859
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:04 am

Re: still buying tickets.

Postby Ten » Tue May 22, 2018 6:25 pm

Ten wrote:
Ten wrote:ign is TensCowboy

still buying tix. thx

I have around 566m at the time of this post. ill buy large amounts of tickets

710m now. really need tix
User avatar
Ten
 
Posts: 1859
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:04 am

Re: still buying tickets.

Postby Luces » Thu May 24, 2018 3:35 am

ADD Totzki12 ASAP
Luces
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 8:09 pm

Re: still buying tickets.

Postby Bluee » Thu May 24, 2018 3:41 am

Just let me clear it out, if anyone is trying to sell it for some idiotic price of 1m or something he's not going to buy it thats the only reason he keeps posting here.
User avatar
Bluee
 
Posts: 1164
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:41 am
Location: Brunei Darussalem

Re: still buying tickets.

Postby Luces » Thu May 24, 2018 3:43 am

How much each are you gonna buy tickets
Luces
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 8:09 pm

Re: still buying tickets.

Postby 203361992 » Thu May 24, 2018 5:37 am

ive got some, 300, pm me your price
Image
Spoiler: show
Image

Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
203361992
 
Posts: 988
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:17 am

Re: still buying tickets.

Postby Luces » Thu May 24, 2018 8:33 am

400 tickets PM Totzki12
Luces
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 8:09 pm

Re: still buying tickets.

Postby theagarioplayer111 » Thu May 24, 2018 9:22 am

I can sell it if you offer higher than 440k each.... (currently have a buyer at 440k each)
IGN: MAGE_KING77777
Guild: CrimeTime
theagarioplayer111
 
Posts: 611
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:22 pm
Location: Universe

Re: still buying tickets.

Postby Ten » Thu May 24, 2018 10:06 am

theagarioplayer111 wrote:I can sell it if you offer higher than 440k each.... (currently have a buyer at 440k each)

ye I'm not buying for idiotic prices.

i have a bit more money now. Image

by the way, note that i grinded for this money instead of abusing tickets. i am trying to get some for my next server. i wont resale them.
User avatar
Ten
 
Posts: 1859
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:04 am

Re: still buying tickets.

Postby darth » Thu May 24, 2018 3:15 pm

that is waaaayyyy too much money.

I have 22 tickets to sell at 300k each.

the name is darth.
darth [δύναμις]

Image
User avatar
darth
 
Posts: 600
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:40 pm
Location: Montreal, CA

Re: still buying tickets.

Postby Sandy » Thu May 24, 2018 5:08 pm

Ten wrote:
theagarioplayer111 wrote:I can sell it if you offer higher than 440k each.... (currently have a buyer at 440k each)

ye I'm not buying for idiotic prices.

i have a bit more money now. Image

by the way, note that i grinded for this money instead of abusing tickets. i am trying to get some for my next server. i wont resale them.


rich boi
Sandy
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:31 pm

Re: still buying tickets.

Postby Ten » Fri May 25, 2018 9:19 am

darth wrote:that is waaaayyyy too much money.

I have 22 tickets to sell at 300k each.

the name is darth.

not buying small amounts, sorry. would prefer groups of 200 or so. any less is a waste of time ;p
Sandy wrote:
Ten wrote:
theagarioplayer111 wrote:I can sell it if you offer higher than 440k each.... (currently have a buyer at 440k each)

ye I'm not buying for idiotic prices.

i have a bit more money now. Image

by the way, note that i grinded for this money instead of abusing tickets. i am trying to get some for my next server. i wont resale them.


rich boi

I'm really not compared to other players.

ill buy a set of 3360 for 1.2b or so. around 357k each
User avatar
Ten
 
Posts: 1859
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:04 am

Re: still buying tickets. (357k each)

Postby Ten » Sat May 26, 2018 4:13 am

need 3098 tix (1105986000 money)
User avatar
Ten
 
Posts: 1859
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:04 am

Re: still buying tickets. (357k each)

Postby Flooder » Sat May 26, 2018 5:59 am

I have around 659 tix, sell for 390k each , if you are interested let me know thanks
Flooder
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri May 25, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: still buying tickets. (357k each)

Postby Ten » Sat May 26, 2018 6:00 am

Flooder wrote:I have around 659 tix, sell for 390k each , if you are interested let me know thanks

no. i am buying for 357k.
User avatar
Ten
 
Posts: 1859
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:04 am

Re: still buying tickets. (357k each)

Postby Phjason » Sat May 26, 2018 10:52 am

I PMed you, sir po
IGN:phjason

Image
User avatar
Phjason
 
Posts: 132
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:30 pm
Location: Georgia

Re: still buying tickets. (360k each)

Postby Ten » Sat May 26, 2018 11:42 am

increased price to 360k because it is more neat.

i need 2027 more tickets (729.72m)
User avatar
Ten
 
Posts: 1859
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:04 am

Re: still buying tickets. (360k each)

Postby Flooder » Sat May 26, 2018 2:11 pm

in-game name: bilgehan12345
please pm me i sell 659 tix for 360kea
Flooder
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri May 25, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: still buying tickets. (360k each)

Postby Ten » Sat May 26, 2018 7:30 pm

ok, i need 719 more tickets but i died with 300m on me and i spent the rest so yall might have to wait a bit. (need to make
258840000 so ye)
User avatar
Ten
 
Posts: 1859
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:04 am

Re: still buying tickets. (360k each)

Postby Rokazzz » Sun May 27, 2018 5:09 am

got 220 tickets, pm me here
Image
I've been livin life my way
ESKEETTTITTTT
User avatar
Rokazzz
 
Posts: 1053
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:27 am
Location: Dubai

Re: still buying tickets. (360k each)

Postby Luces » Sun May 27, 2018 12:17 pm

Got 259 pcs just PM Totzki12
Luces
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 8:09 pm


Return to MarketPlace

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest