My Sig & Avatar Shop -InGameName

Selling something or looking for a good deal on some new equipment? The MarketPlace is where it's at.

Re: My Sig & Avatar Shop -InGameName

Postby InGameName » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:59 am

lord_games wrote:make me a sig ill pay you

CircleofLimbo wrote:well just pm us if ur internet connection will be okay and if its done, if u need a suggestion about my ordered sig, u may pm me in forum or in game Ign: 9thLimbo

OMGItsChris wrote:Yo could I please have a nice sig with me on it killing mags or somethin and with my name on it. Also a cool avatar of me would be really cool. How much would all of that be?

Yo Guys Please Be more Specific on telling what Sig or Avatar you want I don't have much time PM'ing so just post here the whole detail cause I can't think what Sig And Avatar to do .
InGameName

Postby CircleofLimbo » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:56 am

What iwant on my sig? ahmm this; a cowboy using a sbg, wearing shades and super herot-shirt( its up to u what will be its legs) the hair must be the Green on, sitting in a throne with reps, prot, beholder, kreeton are at my side serving some rep armor(repguana) electric katana(prot) beholder shield(beholder) stone helmet(kreeton)
Last edited by CircleofLimbo on Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Traitors were sent at the 9thLimbo
Im buying books, all kind of books for 40k. Pm
CircleofLimbo

Postby CircleofLimbo » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:59 am

about my avatar, nevermind make the sig of mine first then the others
CircleofLimbo

Postby lord_games » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:05 am

i want a cowboy wearing full atomic set, a sbg , a ghost luck pet, and i charnatto luck pet (make sure they have mythical pet helmet and millennium boots)
Spoiler: show
psst i know de wea
lord_games

Postby InGameName » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:46 am

lord_games wrote:i want a cowboy wearing full atomic set, a sbg , a ghost luck pet, and i charnatto luck pet (make sure they have mythical pet helmet and millennium boots)

CircleofLimbo wrote:What iwant on my sig? ahmm this; a cowboy using a sbg, wearing shades and super herot-shirt( its up to u what will be its legs) the hair must be the Green on, sitting in a throne with reps, prot, beholder, kreeton are at my side serving some rep armor(repguana) electric katana(prot) beholder shield(beholder) stone helmet(kreeton)

I'll try to make your Sig cause I got so many stuff to do this Christmas and I hope the Internet speed of our Internet connection will get back soon.. Btw If I cant make this after Christmas ends the Sig will be free for you 2 "CircleOfLimbo" & "lord_games"
that's the deal :)
InGameName

Postby CircleofLimbo » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:28 am

InGameName wrote:
lord_games wrote:i want a cowboy wearing full atomic set, a sbg , a ghost luck pet, and i charnatto luck pet (make sure they have mythical pet helmet and millennium boots)

CircleofLimbo wrote:What iwant on my sig? ahmm this; a cowboy using a sbg, wearing shades and super herot-shirt( its up to u what will be its legs) the hair must be the Green on, sitting in a throne with reps, prot, beholder, kreeton are at my side serving some rep armor(repguana) electric katana(prot) beholder shield(beholder) stone helmet(kreeton)

I'll try to make your Sig cause I got so many stuff to do this Christmas and I hope the Internet speed of our Internet connection will get back soon.. Btw If I cant make this after Christmas ends the Sig will be free for you 2 "CircleOfLimbo" & "lord_games"
that's the deal :)

Okay ;)
CircleofLimbo

Postby InGameName » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:12 pm

Sorry to say but this kind of Sig cost 5.5mil-6mil ;)
InGameName

Postby InGameName » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:12 pm

what will be the background and the theme just a standing cowboy with a ghost pet and chippy beside ?
InGameName

Postby lord_games » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:00 pm

InGameName wrote:

what will be the background and the theme just a standing cowboy with a ghost pet and chippy beside ?

the background should be in a magma area thx
psst i know de wea
lord_games

Postby Smasher_God » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:00 am

I'd Like a sig and a cool avatar please, I would like it to be of me with my ign on it ''Smasher_God'' and my guild name is Uprising on it and have it really fancy of something like really cool, if it looks good and its fast ill pay u lots for it thanks!
Smasher_God

Postby TZForums » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:23 am

InGameName wrote:
tuukka02 wrote:If you get a better drawing program your art would be worth a lot more. I feel like you are using ms paint...

Yea I did :lol: :lol: Any suggestion of a better app in making Sig ? :? :?

I'm using adobe animate
TZForums

Postby InGameName » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:28 am

OMGItsChris wrote:Yo could I please have a nice sig with me on it killing mags or somethin and with my name on it. Also a cool avatar of me would be really cool. How much would all of that be?

Please tell me all the detail .... what will be the equipment's & Weapon that you want me to make in your Sig ?
Also the Background .. Same as your Avatar's detail ..
OMGItsChris wrote: How much would all of that be?

I still don't know :lol:
InGameName

Postby InGameName » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:39 pm

Your Sig is done.. PM in game when Im on or PM me here in forum to get the Sig's URL and don't forget to pay me tho :lol: :lol:
Here's what it look likes : Hope you like it
Attachments
bandicam 2017-12-19 13-19-35-830.jpg
bandicam 2017-12-19 13-19-35-830.jpg (136.29 KiB) Viewed 336 times
InGameName

Postby RaptorZ7 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:59 pm

InGameName wrote:

That's rΩally not hard... Why do you chargΩ a fΩw hundrΩd thousand for othΩr sigs, but so much for just a charactΩr and somΩ simplΩ monstΩrs? 5.5m is too much. At lΩast makΩ it 2-3m.
Emperor guild sig

Duck Cavalry sig
RaptorZ7

Postby CircleofLimbo » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:45 pm

Yah i guess, raptor? can u make 1 for me pls
CircleofLimbo

Postby InGameName » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:38 pm

RaptorZ7 wrote:
InGameName wrote:

[b but so much for just a charactΩr and somΩ simplΩ monstΩrs? [/b]

Why not . ;) ;)
InGameName

Postby InGameName » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:41 pm

RaptorZ7 wrote:
InGameName wrote:

RaptorZ7 wrote: but so much for just a charactΩr and somΩ simplΩ monstΩrs?

Why not. ;)
InGameName

Postby RaptorZ7 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:13 pm

CircleofLimbo wrote:Yah i guess, raptor? can u make 1 for me pls

I'vΩ prΩtty much rΩtirΩd.
Emperor guild sig

Duck Cavalry sig
RaptorZ7

Postby RaptorZ7 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:17 pm

Why not? That's your ΩxcusΩ? Not to brag or anything, but I'vΩ bΩΩn looking at your... art... and I rΩally do not think that at this point you should bΩ rΩcΩiving that much monΩy. If Limbo is willing to pay that much for a mΩdiocrΩ sig, that's up to him/hΩr. PΩoplΩ payΩd mΩ 8m pΩr sig bΩcausΩ I alrΩady had a rΩputation of wΩll sig-making, and most if not all knΩw that I would do a good job with thΩir sig. If you want to raisΩ your pricΩs, gΩt bΩttΩr art. PΩoplΩ likΩ Yamacha (who lΩft a long timΩ ago) would only chargΩ 2m for a high quality ANIMATION, and hΩrΩ you arΩ sΩlling a chΩap sig for 3 timΩs that much. It doΩsn't sΩΩm right.
Emperor guild sig

Duck Cavalry sig
RaptorZ7

Postby InGameName » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:31 pm

Okay then.. From now on I'll be making any kind of Sig for 3.3m each and 550k for Avatars ..
Feel Happy bout' it now ? :?
InGameName

Previous

Return to MarketPlace