BIG LEVEL 1000 Giveaway! (RESULTS!)

Learn about on-going Helmet Heroes events, both staff and community run events.

Re: BIG LEVEL 1000 Giveaway!

Postby The_Pirate_7 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:01 pm

I Want To join xD IGN:The_Pirate_7
The_Pirate_7
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:46 pm

Re: BIG LEVEL 1000 Giveaway!

Postby Timenado » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:29 pm

I want to join.

IGN: ImmortalKombat
Image

Image

Spoiler: show
Image


Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
Timenado
 
Posts: 1285
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:49 pm
Location: Chillin' in Hell, Playing Cards With the Devil

Re: BIG LEVEL 1000 Giveaway!

Postby altayihsan » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:00 am

i want to join (IGN-NoobTerrarian)
Imagehttp://www.auplod.com/u/poaudlab3ee.png
User avatar
altayihsan
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:37 am
Location: Bulgarian

Re: BIG LEVEL 1000 Giveaway!

Postby tacoeater912 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:09 pm

Hello i would like to join please


My IGN is: tacoeater912
tacoeater912
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:06 pm

Re: BIG LEVEL 1000 Giveaway!

Postby shaishefer28 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:54 am

i want to join the giveaway
IGN: itsshai28
IGN: itsshai28
Guild: 7_Deadly Sins
You should also check my youtube channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYI3gDSkP2DCjny6EiVAJYw?view_as=subscriber
shaishefer28
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:55 am

Re: BIG LEVEL 1000 Giveaway!

Postby Marvel » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:45 am

I want to join the giveaway


IGN : Marvel
Marvel
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:26 am

Re: BIG LEVEL 1000 Giveaway!

Postby The_Perfect_Storm » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:43 pm

I want to join the giveaway

My IGN is Dabronty_Gaming
Image

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHvhOPCRu8FGHYlbFjSyNeg
Gaming YouTube Channel

IGN: Dabronty_Gaming
User avatar
The_Perfect_Storm
 
Posts: 1262
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:23 pm
Location: Watching Magmagons cry in fear below my feet

Re: BIG LEVEL 1000 Giveaway! (RESULTS!)

Postby Natblida » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:17 am

What a waste....
Natblida
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:11 am

Re: BIG LEVEL 1000 Giveaway! (RESULTS!)

Postby whartshorn » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:19 am

How do we claim out prize? :D
Buying books of power, defence and health for 50K!
whartshorn
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:43 am

Re: BIG LEVEL 1000 Giveaway! (RESULTS!)

Postby perseusisi » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:31 am

U mostly gave the first nine the prizes the last 10 didn't even have a chance.
IGN:cody_04
Spoiler: show
People I trust:
yassu
Himasai
Ssstark
lydia07
Andreyiy1
AryaShadeslayer
Archer_559
gamma_ray_burst
coke_na_rc
Future_Sav
And all their alts
User avatar
perseusisi
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:43 am
Location: just outside the emperor's throne room, straining to get in.

Re: BIG LEVEL 1000 Giveaway! (RESULTS!)

Postby BogimonsterMom » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:45 am

i want to join the give away ;) ;) ;) ;)

ign: calvinidea_2nd
bogimonster
User avatar
BogimonsterMom
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:14 pm

Re: BIG LEVEL 1000 Giveaway! (RESULTS!)

Postby BogimonsterMom » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:49 am

i want to join the give away ;) ;) ;)

IGN: calvinidea_2nd
bogimonster
AnaLieh
lieh0608
User avatar
BogimonsterMom
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:14 pm

Re: BIG LEVEL 1000 Giveaway! (RESULTS!)

Postby sameeth123 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:18 am

crazygamingtr wrote:I reached lvl 1000 Yay
Special Thanks to all my friends and emperor for their support on my journey Thank you all :D

So im giving away 5x Phantom Wands (1 pcs for 1 winner) , 1x Bucket (non-duped from beholder event) 1x Claw and 2x Beholder gun

To join the giveaway just simply write "I want to join the giveaway" and put your ign please you can only join from this forum post so dont pm me :P

Im going to post the giveaway result on august 25th Good Luck Everyone ;)

Rules:
No alts allowed you must join this giveaway with your main only
Your forum account must be legit and not new
No you cant join with multiple accounts


Good Luck everyone see you on august 25th : D


Players Who succesfully Joined the give away: (WarriorNelson and Last_Miracle post your igns please)

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||RESULTS||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=In6LJMndX_Q&feature=youtu.be||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Spoiler: show
1-WarriorNelson (Need ign)
2-_ChupaChupz_
3-Ultraboxer
4-whartshorn
5-marianm
6-Harry80
7-Dave966
8-_YouMadBro_
9-supercrusher
10-Natblida1
11-skullreader
12-Sko4themage
13-181315
14-GODliked223
15-SinisterPotatoe
16-Future_Sav
17-Flame_101
18-SherwoodGladiator
19-teofiel122
20-Donald_Trump
21-Last_Miracle (need ign)
22-Love_Is_True_Girls
23-_Perseus_04
24-xxragnarokxx
25-wlw
26-_Zephyr_
27-Jerick_YT
28-9thLimbo
29-FakeSeven
30-FlashFatal757
31-Duplicity
32-XxmegesnipesxX
33-ScorpionMCX
34-Andreyiy1
35-_ARABELLA__
36-FreshMince
37-yassu
38-TenJyu
39-Q_Crush
40-physicvanana
41-The_Pirate_7
42-ImmortalKombat
43-NoobTerrarian
44-tacoeater912
45-itsshai28
46-Marvel
47-Dabronty_Gaming

:cry:
Image
sameeth123
 
Posts: 180
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:04 am
Location: Robot city

Re: BIG LEVEL 1000 Giveaway! (RESULTS!)

Postby crazygamingtr » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:53 am

perseusisi wrote:U mostly gave the first nine the prizes the last 10 didn't even have a chance.

i didnt chose them i used random.org to decide random.org is a site which it rolls random number around you put
it would be not fair to start rolling at the begining becouse random.org generated most of them lower than 10 :roll:
Image
Spoiler: show
Image

YouTube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChdLh85ZEOInOG83z9WBLgQ
Zero Twosday = Best Day
User avatar
crazygamingtr
 
Posts: 405
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:46 pm
Location: in Polnareff Land

Re: BIG LEVEL 1000 Giveaway! (RESULTS!)

Postby wlw » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:53 pm

crazygamingtr wrote:
perseusisi wrote:U mostly gave the first nine the prizes the last 10 didn't even have a chance.

i didnt chose them i used random.org to decide random.org is a site which it rolls random number around you put
it would be not fair to start rolling at the begining becouse random.org generated most of them lower than 10 :roll:


im online rn and u too can i have my price?
Spoiler: show
IGN: fst_cadet_han_2003
Guild: ProPlayerz
wlw
 
Posts: 200
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:43 am

Re: BIG LEVEL 1000 Giveaway! (RESULTS!)

Postby Last_Miracle » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:50 am

crazygamingtr wrote:I reached lvl 1000 Yay
Special Thanks to all my friends and emperor for their support on my journey Thank you all :D

So im giving away 5x Phantom Wands (1 pcs for 1 winner) , 1x Bucket (non-duped from beholder event) 1x Claw and 2x Beholder gun

To join the giveaway just simply write "I want to join the giveaway" and put your ign please you can only join from this forum post so dont pm me :P

Im going to post the giveaway result on august 25th Good Luck Everyone ;)

Rules:
No alts allowed you must join this giveaway with your main only
Your forum account must be legit and not new
No you cant join with multiple accounts


Good Luck everyone see you on august 25th : D


Players Who succesfully Joined the give away: (WarriorNelson and Last_Miracle post your igns please)

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||RESULTS||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=In6LJMndX_Q&feature=youtu.be||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Spoiler: show
1-WarriorNelson (Need ign)
2-_ChupaChupz_
3-Ultraboxer
4-whartshorn
5-marianm
6-Harry80
7-Dave966
8-_YouMadBro_
9-supercrusher
10-Natblida1
11-skullreader
12-Sko4themage
13-181315
14-GODliked223
15-SinisterPotatoe
16-Future_Sav
17-Flame_101
18-SherwoodGladiator
19-teofiel122
20-Donald_Trump
21-Last_Miracle (need ign)
22-Love_Is_True_Girls
23-_Perseus_04
24-xxragnarokxx
25-wlw
26-_Zephyr_
27-Jerick_YT
28-9thLimbo
29-FakeSeven
30-FlashFatal757
31-Duplicity
32-XxmegesnipesxX
33-ScorpionMCX
34-Andreyiy1
35-_ARABELLA__
36-FreshMince
37-yassu
38-TenJyu
39-Q_Crush
40-physicvanana
41-The_Pirate_7
42-ImmortalKombat
43-NoobTerrarian
44-tacoeater912
45-itsshai28
46-Marvel
47-Dabronty_Gaming

wew146 my ign sorry i dont post it :)
Spoiler: show
Chance
Image
Last_Miracle
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:38 am

Re: BIG LEVEL 1000 Giveaway! (RESULTS!)

Postby Harry080 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:29 am

how to get my price? :D
Harry080
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:25 am

Previous

Return to Events

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests