Banned for nothing

For anything related to the original Helmet Heroes.

Banned for nothing

Postby AnnaOvercharge » Sun May 30, 2021 9:36 am

Sir I'd like to know and appeal for my sudden ban while i was just farming where Goo Cubes are, since the Xp is already so small I decided to go to Robo city where Drill Bots are but when I pass by the healer so I have full HP, I got disconnect upon entering the portal and when I log on again, it says ban until May 31, 2021 2:27:53PM.

The question why I'm ban? I did nothing wrong.

https://imgur.com/fzvcwwy

Can you fix this please.. is it an error?

Character Name: Overcharge
AnnaOvercharge

Re: Banned for nothing

Postby gatomistico200001 » Sun May 30, 2021 4:21 pm

It can be 2 things, 1: the anti exploits system that thinked you tryed to bypass it with an health exploit 2: someone reported you for fake scamming or for other thing and an admin/mod temp banned you.
gatomistico200001

Postby AnnaOvercharge » Sun May 30, 2021 8:30 pm

How sad, so we can be banned without realizing what we did to violate the game or the rules

I think Admins should further investigate first before confirming it to avoid a wrongful accusation.
Wrong accusations often results to discouraging players and may lead the game negatively ( less players, quitting, etc.)

Admins should also check if a player really is cheating, using bugs/errors or disgracing other players and should be provided with evidence or screenshot. In that way, we " Fair and innocent players " should not be condemned of things we did not do.
AnnaOvercharge

Postby AnnaOvercharge » Mon May 31, 2021 1:40 am

it's already past 2:27PM and my ban hasn't lifted
Sir Rob , if your reading this, can you fix it please..
I don't deserve this ban, I played fair and never attempted to violate the game.

Thank you and More power HH
AnnaOvercharge

Postby gatomistico200001 » Mon May 31, 2021 9:55 pm

Ye, but they don't get proof about the report, some times they just ban to not make more work, and the ban thing can be removed if you use other device or, you ask to a friend (in which you trust) to join in your account to remove it.
gatomistico200001

Return to HH Original