My account got hacked a while back

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

My account got hacked a while back

Postby DontBeShy » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:24 am

Hi, so my main account "prestone" got hacked a while back. my new account is "__DontBeShy__" and although my new account is higher level i spent a lot of money and had better stats on "prestone". Im not sure if there is a way to prove that it was my accoung but the account is active and on daily. So if you could help that would be great. Thanks!

And again the account that got hacked was "prestone" also when i had the account i owned a guild named "santa" it was a 3x

My new acc name is "__DontBeShy__"
DontBeShy

Re: My account got hacked a while back

Postby Ins » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:07 pm

Put some more :)
Ins

Postby FritzSensal » Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:38 pm

With that Unvalidable reason, its hard to believe that your account was really hacked.
There's lot of possibilities that can happen to your account like, you maybe sold it or what..
We dont even know if youre really the owner of that account :roll:

If you really want your account back, you should have a validable reason so that robby will give a crap :D

Sorry for my english :lol:
Im a beggar, please give me some items or tix :lol:

Thanks to Robby for unbanning my account
IGN: THE_BLACKERZ_2ND
FritzSensal

Postby richar_son_18 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:06 pm

FritzSensal wrote:With that Unvalidable reason, its hard to believe that your account was really hacked.
There's lot of possibilities that can happen to your account like, you maybe sold it or what..

If you really want your account back, you should have a validable reason so that robby will give a crap :D

this game is very good but the forum is disgusting robby has 1 week that does not enter and many things have already happened as III0III hacked my richar_son_18 account when there are no more administrators in this forum :oops: :oops:
richar_son_18

Postby FritzSensal » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:02 pm

richar_son_18 wrote:
FritzSensal wrote:With that Unvalidable reason, its hard to believe that your account was really hacked.

this game is very good but the forum is disgusting robby has 1 week that does not enter and many things have already happened as III0III hacked my richar_son_18 account when there are no more administrators in this forum :oops: :oops:

Dont blame the administrators because in the first place, youre the one who have control to keep your account safe.
You must think twise before doing an action that youve already know that it can possibly lost your account.
Last edited by FritzSensal on Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FritzSensal

Postby richar_son_18 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:19 pm

FritzSensal wrote:
richar_son_18 wrote:

Dont blame the administrators because in the first place, youre the one who have control to keep your account safe.
You must think twise before doing an action that youve already know that it can possibly lost youre account.

you're right about that, but this situation has already gotten out of my hands they are supposed to help or find out if I really am the owner :cry: :cry:
richar_son_18

Postby FritzSensal » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:18 pm

Even they will know that youre the real owner or the account, they wont give it back to you easily because there's a lot of possibility that maybe happened to your account.
Like maybe you give it to someone or sold it but you still want to retrieve, who knows :roll:

Rest and peace, both of your account and my english :lol:
Last edited by FritzSensal on Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

FritzSensal

Postby richar_son_18 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:51 pm

FritzSensal wrote:you're right about that, but this situation has already gotten out of my hands they are supposed to help or find out if I really am the owner :cry: :cry:

Even they will know that youre the real owner or the account, they wont give it back to you easily because there's a lot of possibility that maybe happened to your account.
Like maybe you give it to someone or sold it but you still want to retrieve, who knows :roll:

Rest and peace, both of your account and my english :lol:[/quote]

this game has only made me waste time and money

He is using my account thanks to the fact that he had not made recent purchases on PayPal of the ticket or else he would have asked for a refund so that he could be banned and be sure that he would no longer use my account
I do not need to lie, it is not easy to upload an account to lvl 800 and other nama want the easy :cry: :cry:
richar_son_18

Postby FritzSensal » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:03 am

Btw, i saw III0III lately and he tried to scam be by changing the offered pet quickly with a bad stat one.

Maybe that man should be banned for the better of this game, a toxic player like him should be banned forever.

FritzSensal

Postby richar_son_18 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:55 pm

FritzSensal wrote:Btw, i saw III0III lately and he tried to scam be by changing the offered pet quickly with a bad stat one.

Maybe that man should be banned for the better of this game, a toxic player like him should be banned forever.

do not be surprised with what he did, I have been commenting for a week that he is a hacker, but nobody pays attention to me, his other account is vintage_obrienclan55 of that account, he wrote me the first time

administrators please help me get my account richar_son_18 :cry: :cry:
richar_son_18

Return to Report Player/Abuse