PLEASE NOTICE MY POSTS ABOUT THE SCAMMERS

For anything related to the original Helmet Heroes.

PLEASE NOTICE MY POSTS ABOUT THE SCAMMERS

Postby PeaKnees » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:43 am

I dont know if robby or any other mods are gonna read this , but please look at my other post with all the details for the scamming, i need them to be banned permanently for the misuse of the game and abuse of its system. please notice the post and leave a reply to it when you do so i can be sure that its been noticed, please Spread Awareness. Please! I beg every moderator out there. :<<< I need help with this.
Ban these Scammers:
Katana_Cowboy05
Pink_Floyd
ako_to_si_natoy

I still constantly check them if they've been banned and this is my only hope of being noticed by the mods to ban them permanently, sadly its a system they abuse. My other post in this forum has all the details of their scamming, and by the looks of other post here the scammers usually never get banned, and we who got scammed never get the justice we deserve for the scam , i need help. Notice This Please Robby and Other Mods. Please make things right and ban them. help me! i need the help for justice to be served.
Please let me know where to contact emails and other details for this to go through. i need to make this go through to robby and the moderators.
PeaKnees

Return to HH Original