Scammers (Armor_Man21 and oSixty)

For anything related to the original Helmet Heroes.

Scammers (Armor_Man21 and oSixty)

Postby shadowlord0 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:59 pm

So, the first time I wrote this, I was mostly fueled by anger because... I just lost 10 mil... But, I’m one of those people who have spent money on the game so looking back at it, 10 mil simply isn’t that bad. However, more than just being angry about the 10 mil, I’m more pissed that these people, two of them, got away with it. “oSixty” and “armor_man21”got away with it multiple times and I know this because when I started calling them out, other people pmed me and noted they just recently got scammed the same way. The reason why this is in a single post is because their scamming techniques are similar and I believe it may be a problem which may be a glitch. How it worked was they first offered three items. One of which was the item we actually wanted (jetpack for oSixty and wings for armor_man21). After pressing confirm (for the trade), they managed to remove it, something that just shouldn’t be possible. The reason why I think it’s a glitch rather than a hack is that they both did the same thing which they shouldn’t be doing unless they suck at hacking and are using a previously noted hack. Anyway, this lead to you paying 10 mil for two absolutely useless items. But, here’s the catch. They were decently high level people which means if their accounts were banned, they would at least lose some time and yet they had no fear at all of being banned. They were doing it in the public and after I called them out, they disappeared for like a minute and then immediately came back. And I think this shows a problem on the end of the mods. If you’re not willing to do anything about reports, you might as well delete this and stop pretending that you care so at least we’ll be more careful. In the end, I want their accounts banned (or at least temporarily banned with a warning). I would like the 10 mil back but with no evidence, I don’t think I will get it back (and don’t really think I deserve it back either)
Last edited by shadowlord0 on Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shadowlord0

Re: Scammers (Armor_Man21 and oSixty)

Postby shadowlord0 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:03 pm

Quick note, Armor_man21 actually has a lowercase a for his first name. Didn't know that everything was case sensitive
shadowlord0

Postby hotdogkid1001 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:29 pm

So apparently my friend AlvinZXQQ also got scammed by armor_man21. He said he offered him phantom gear and a couple million coins. Then he told AlvinZXQQ to confirm and withdrew the phantom stuff at the last second.
hotdogkid1001

Postby This_Is_America » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:01 am

yea he scammed my friend and me as well he should not be able to do this unnoticed.... coke or Oxidan need to stand up to this act of scamming by these men
This_Is_America

Return to HH Original