Reporting scammer

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

Reporting scammer

Postby wormiehecan_ » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:09 pm

So basically my friend I_AM_THE_KILLER got scammed by Jet_And_Heli.
He was going to switch accounts. The accounts were fairley equal level and stats with good items. Jet says YOU FIRST and quickly changes Killer's pass. Now I was talking to Heli (on killer's account) trying to get my friend Killer's account back and help him. Heli then proceeded to try to scam me out of a pet to give back the pass saying "you first" even though he would obviously not give it and run away with it.

Please ban Jet_And_Heli for scamming.
Here are some of our conversations.

Basically the night before me and Killer were talking on discord and he sent me some anime and said i should watch it. I asked Killer on HH (actally Heli) to see if he was real. He failed and just sweard because he was obviously not the real killer. He was also being creepy pretending to be the real killer and talking to me saying i was his friend.

Screenshot 2019-04-25 at 6.49.31 PM.png
Screenshot 2019-04-25 at 6.49.31 PM.png (83.12 KiB) Viewed 243 times

If he says anything else that is sketchy i will follow up. thanks.
Last edited by wormiehecan_ on Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
wormiehecan_

Re: Reporting scammer

Postby wormiehecan_ » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:10 pm

Ill also suggest robby that you get rid of the instant change password option. it is resulting in may people getting hacked or scammed.
wormiehecan_

Postby KillerAxstincts » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:43 pm

Thank u wormie for posting this @rob if u see this i think u should ban Jet_And_Heli because he has been scamming alot of people and i know it.He still has my account i_am_the_killer tho but i have no idea if u should BAN my account or just do something helpful. I know i was wrong to trade accounts and i know it can get u scammed but he was i mean she was sounding like a good person but dont fall for it she is trying to brainwash u everyone if u see Jet_And_Heli please report her :/ Thank You for reading :? and i hope rob sees this post :D
KillerAxstincts

Postby Marvel Junior » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:56 am

Did anyone who posted this kind of stuff on forums read that NO sharing password , NO links , NO stuff like that and if it happends to get hacked / scammed don't appeal to coke or rob because "Your account , your responsibility" . For real now
Marvel Junior

Postby DarkYveltal » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:14 pm

Marvel Junior wrote:Did anyone who posted this kind of stuff on forums read that NO sharing password , NO links , NO stuff like that and if it happends to get hacked / scammed don't appeal to coke or rob because "Your account , your responsibility" . For real now

Not a lot of people actually read forums before that
PENGE SIGNATURE
DarkYveltal

Return to Report Player/Abuse