Xebzi69 Account

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

Re: Xebzi69 Account

Postby imLopee » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:26 pm

Yet we should still be worried about the guy who hacked the account and made a supposed website.
IGN lopee5
imLopee

Postby NatsuDragneel » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:33 pm

imLopee wrote:
NatsuDragneel wrote:It doesn't matter if he did all the hard work..
It's still his account

I do believe that waiting 700 levels is a little absurd. The amount of time this man put in should be shown somehow. You can't just get to lv 1000 and then get it all taking away. I do believe that this guy should get his account back but also the person who bought the account should get a new account with basically everything the same. The person who gets his account back it probably shouldn't be level 1000 when/if he gets it back.

This is an ABSURD suggestions, because It's still his account and I know he did all the hard working and leveling up, but It's still his account basically and I may have a solution to this chaos..

1.) The person who got "hacked" needs to get the account back, but Ron11 keeps all the money, items, weapons, etc...

2.) Or they can both negotiate and maybe Ron11 can help the person who got hacked start a new account with money, level, etc..
IGN: kirkapo321

[b]Kirkie's New Shop (Shiny For Sale's & Pets & Wings) . viewtopic.php?f=3&t=74648[/b]
NatsuDragneel

Postby Ron111 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:38 pm

NatsuDragneel wrote:
imLopee wrote:
NatsuDragneel wrote:It doesn't matter if he did all the hard work..
It's still his account

I do believe that waiting 700 levels is a little absurd. The amount of time this man put in should be shown somehow. You can't just get to lv 1000 and then get it all taking away. I do believe that this guy should get his account back but also the person who bought the account should get a new account with basically everything the same. The person who gets his account back it probably shouldn't be level 1000 when/if he gets it back.

This is an ABSURD suggestions, because It's still his account and I know he did all the hard working and leveling up, but It's still his account basically and I may have a solution to this chaos..

1.) The person who got "hacked" needs to get the account back, but Ron11 keeps all the money, items, weapons, etc...

2.) Or they can both negotiate and maybe Ron11 can help the person who got hacked start a new account with money, level, etc..

1st Ron11 is not owner of Xebzi69, my alt acc is ''max10000'', ''Ron11'' is my friend he just borrowed me his forum's acc bc i have a stupied probleme in my country and 2nd, Ron11 Got hacked after he got lvl 1K someone from someone in paradox steal it and Ron11 have some proof but he just send it to coke and Oxidan and he 's waiting their anser and 3th witche is last thing ''lopee5'' told me he dont want the acc he just want the username...

By Xebzi69
Ron111

Postby hypersnip » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:51 am

I know the true owner and it was not valnado
Last edited by hypersnip on Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
hypersnip

Postby DarkYveltal » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:45 am

you need to fact check yourself Xeb. The person who stole Ron11 was not in Paradox. But a paradox member bought it not knowing it was a hacked account.
Queen Dark.
Queen of the Nekos
Join my server <3
https://discord.gg/Zh6ZF4G
DarkYveltal

Postby Valnado9292 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:33 pm

VVVVVVV) Please vote in the poll wether I should get Xebzi back or not. (VVVVVVV

https://goo.gl/forms/jTxYubpPm95dOdu62
Valnado9292

Previous

Return to Report Player/Abuse