Xebzi69 Account

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

Xebzi69 Account

Postby Valnado9292 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:21 am

Hi this used to me my account but a couple of months ago this account got hacked and the email and password got changed. I've been trying to get this account back since it got changed and I'm still in the process of getting it back. I would like supporters to help me get this account back please and thank you.

- Valnado
Valnado9292
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:13 am

Re: Xebzi69 Account

Postby Cola_Noob_Jr » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:14 am

That's not enough proof, anyone can write that trying to claim an account. Show any proof you got and an admin might help you.
Image
Breathing Fire, Living in fire
R.I.P my account - Cola_Noob_Jr (banned due to my pilots stupidity)
User avatar
Cola_Noob_Jr
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:41 pm
Location: United Kindgon, London

Re: Xebzi69 Account

Postby Valnado9292 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:19 am

How do I get proof that I own the account? The Password and email have been changed.
Valnado9292
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:13 am

Re: Xebzi69 Account

Postby superboy02 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:42 am

You need screen shots of ur account when u used it
Ign Flame_101
User avatar
superboy02
 
Posts: 691
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:58 pm
Location: Oof

Re: Xebzi69 Account

Postby Valnado9292 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:41 pm

This is the user of the account admitting that it was hacked.
Attachments
Screenshot 2019-02-11 at 2.29.28 PM.png
Screenshot 2019-02-11 at 2.29.28 PM.png (62.97 KiB) Viewed 543 times
Screenshot 2019-02-11 at 2.29.16 PM.png
Screenshot 2019-02-11 at 2.29.16 PM.png (48.57 KiB) Viewed 543 times
Valnado9292
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:13 am

Re: Xebzi69 Account

Postby Ron111 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:18 pm

Valnado9292 wrote:This is the user of the account admitting that it was hacked.

u must go to the hacker who hack u, not me who ill refund

by Xebzi69
Ron111
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:54 pm

Re: Xebzi69 Account

Postby Ron111 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:26 pm

also i didnt knew That acc was hacked and i dont give back my hard work

By Xebzi69
Ron111
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:54 pm

Re: Xebzi69 Account

Postby imLopee » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:40 pm

You saying yea so what is confirming you knew. This dude deserves his account. The level and what not is something the admins would have to work out.
Image
IGN lopee5
User avatar
imLopee
 
Posts: 622
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:28 pm
Location: Wrigley Field

Re: Xebzi69 Account

Postby MrBeast » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:58 am

I mean.. he did all the leveling and hard work, but it's still that poor dude's account..
Is Water Wet?
User avatar
MrBeast
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:16 pm

Re: Xebzi69 Account

Postby Ron111 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:52 am

no it 's not and as i said go ask the hacker who hack u
Ron111
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:54 pm

Re: Xebzi69 Account

Postby imLopee » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:22 am

Ron111 wrote:no it 's not and as i said go ask the hacker who hack u

Yes it is you admitted it and you told me in game as well lol
Image
IGN lopee5
User avatar
imLopee
 
Posts: 622
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:28 pm
Location: Wrigley Field

Re: Xebzi69 Account

Postby Ron111 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:26 am

it's ur fault if u share ur pass with people, if not, how u got hacked ?
by Xebzi69
Ron111
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:54 pm

Re: Xebzi69 Account

Postby imLopee » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:28 pm

Ron111 wrote:it's ur fault if u share ur pass with people, if not, how u got hacked ?
by Xebzi69


His account wasn’t scammed it was hacked he was sent a link to one of those websites and opened it and he got hacked and you admit to knowing it was hacked so it’s clearly not your acc
Image
IGN lopee5
User avatar
imLopee
 
Posts: 622
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:28 pm
Location: Wrigley Field

Re: Xebzi69 Account

Postby superboy02 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:52 pm

imLopee wrote:
Ron111 wrote:it's ur fault if u share ur pass with people, if not, how u got hacked ?
by Xebzi69


His account wasn’t scammed it was hacked he was sent a link to one of those websites and opened it and he got hacked and you admit to knowing it was hacked so it’s clearly not your acc

Thats true and u should give him his account back n stuff u nub
Ign Flame_101
User avatar
superboy02
 
Posts: 691
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:58 pm
Location: Oof

Re: Xebzi69 Account

Postby Ron111 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:43 pm

Xebzi69 is my acc not his acc and i m not gona talk any more, That all.thx
stop try to scamme me

by Xebzi69
Ron111
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:54 pm

Re: Xebzi69 Account

Postby imLopee » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:25 pm

Ron111 wrote:Xebzi69 is my acc not his acc and i m not gona talk any more, That all.thx
stop try to scamme me

by Xebzi69

It's clealy not your account and you should stop talking because your just exposing the facts.
Btw he named his account after his dead's dog name.
Image
IGN lopee5
User avatar
imLopee
 
Posts: 622
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:28 pm
Location: Wrigley Field

Re: Xebzi69 Account

Postby Ron111 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:20 pm

imLopee wrote:
Ron111 wrote:Xebzi69 is my acc not his acc and i m not gona talk any more, That all.thx
stop try to scamme me

by Xebzi69

It's clealy not your account and you should stop talking because your just exposing the facts.
Btw he named his account after his dead's dog name.


u just trying to steal my acc so ill just ignore u bro bye bye and stop try bc this 's not ur acc, it 's my acc.
by Xebzi69
Ron111
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:54 pm

Re: Xebzi69 Account

Postby imLopee » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:24 pm

It’s simply not your account and he doesn’t need to steal because it’s his.
Image
IGN lopee5
User avatar
imLopee
 
Posts: 622
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:28 pm
Location: Wrigley Field

Re: Xebzi69 Account

Postby Ron111 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:39 pm

nope it 's not, and also not my fault if u re idiot to believe that a stupied link ill give free tix (hack) and go talk to the hacker (who give u the link) maybe he ill refund for u ur acc that u talk about :D
i dont have any thing to add so good luck to scamme an other acc bro

by Xebzi69
Ron111
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:54 pm

Re: Xebzi69 Account

Postby imLopee » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:44 pm

Ron111 wrote:nope it 's not, and also not my fault if u re idiot to believe that a stupied link ill give free tix (hack) and go talk to the hacker (who give u the link) maybe he ill refund for u ur acc that u talk about witche is not my acc :D
i dont have any thing to add so good luck to scamme an other acc bro

by Xebzi69

Please use google translate I have no idea what you just said
Image
IGN lopee5
User avatar
imLopee
 
Posts: 622
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:28 pm
Location: Wrigley Field

Re: Xebzi69 Account

Postby BlazingPoop123 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:46 am

to be fair it is pretty stupid how this guy wants it AFTER all the hard work that has gone into the account, and honestly I don't see why that should be taken away from him considering he legit grinded for the account, only to have it taken away because some guy had it hacked when the account was a low level, and did not try to get it then but is trying now.

I say let him keep the account, seems unfair in my mind.
BlazingPoop123
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:17 am

Re: Xebzi69 Account

Postby DarkYveltal » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:02 am

BlazingPoop123 wrote:to be fair it is pretty stupid how this guy wants it AFTER all the hard work that has gone into the account, and honestly I don't see why that should be taken away from him considering he legit grinded for the account, only to have it taken away because some guy had it hacked when the account was a low level, and did not try to get it then but is trying now.

I say let him keep the account, seems unfair in my mind.


I agree with this tbh.
Queen Dark.
Queen of the Nekos
Join my server <3
https://discord.gg/Zh6ZF4G
DarkYveltal
 
Posts: 781
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:04 am
Location: Im at my castle

Re: Xebzi69 Account

Postby scooby24 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:45 am

Valnado is a very untrustworthy person, he does not deserve this account and i am pretty sure it was never actually his
scooby24
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:54 pm
Location: Mom's

Re: Xebzi69 Account

Postby NatsuDragneel » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:56 pm

It doesn't matter if he did all the hard work..
It's still his account
IGN: kirkapo321
Image

[b]Kirkie's New Shop (Shiny For Sale's & Pets & Wings) . viewtopic.php?f=3&t=74648[/b]
User avatar
NatsuDragneel
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:38 pm
Location: In your Closet

Re: Xebzi69 Account

Postby imLopee » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:24 pm

NatsuDragneel wrote:It doesn't matter if he did all the hard work..
It's still his account

I do believe that waiting 700 levels is a little absurd. The amount of time this man put in should be shown somehow. You can't just get to lv 1000 and then get it all taking away. I do believe that this guy should get his account back but also the person who bought the account should get a new account with basically everything the same. The person who gets his account back it probably shouldn't be level 1000 when/if he gets it back.
Image
IGN lopee5
User avatar
imLopee
 
Posts: 622
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:28 pm
Location: Wrigley Field

Next

Return to Report Player/Abuse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Steeler [Crawler] and 2 guests