[scammer] jake_0928

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

[scammer] jake_0928

Postby OtterLord » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:11 pm

Ing: OtterLord
Suspect: Jake_0928
Reason: Scamming on purpose (not only me)

Hello,
my ingame name is OtterLord, last night i played helmet heroes again after a year
I was trying to sell my jetpack, as i was made brought aware of an experienced player, convinced me it was 8mill
I tried asking to people, but i got no answer, so i had no idea i thought that was the value, now people tell me the guy scammed people before. They also said Jetpack goes for 20-30mill.......
I have video evidence of him forcing me to sell it for 8mill, he even almost got me to sell the other jet, while i was unaware
of the local prices that are paid for them.

Proof of intimidating scam
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueVsz4t ... e=youtu.be
OtterLord

Re: [scammer] jake_0928

Postby patz753 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:57 pm

Sorry but I think you didn't get scammed you just didn't know how much they go for and you sold it to him for 8m. Selling items cheap isn't getting scammed lol.
patz753

Postby OtterLord » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:04 am

patz753 wrote:Sorry but I think you didn't get scammed you just didn't know how much they go for and you sold it to him for 8m. Selling items cheap isn't getting scammed lol.

Dont forget where you said "jetpacks are 4m, i'll pay you 8m its alot of money"
You (the experienced high level individual) chosed to lie and make use of it to scam me, and the other people
who you did the same to, ur a known scammer, you should be stopped.
OtterLord

Postby BlazingPoop123 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:09 am

OtterLord wrote:
patz753 wrote:Sorry but I think you didn't get scammed you just didn't know how much they go for and you sold it to him for 8m. Selling items cheap isn't getting scammed lol.

Dont forget where you said "jetpacks are 4m, i'll pay you 8m its alot of money"
You (the experienced high level individual) chosed to lie and make use of it to scam me, and the other people
who you did the same to, ur a known scammer, you should be stopped.

It is scummy, but not scamming. I suggest doing research BEFORE you sell items rather than later. Everyone in hh wants a quick buck, it just is how it is.
BlazingPoop123

Postby Oxidan » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:09 am

I agree this ia not scamming. Scamming usually involes some type of glitch. He told you the prices were 8m and you unfortunately sold it for that. And there is no way anyone can force you to sell something. You could have easily said no or done a little more asking around to find what the average price is for such an item. A tip for next time is nevwr trust the person who wants to buy the item to give you the price. Also know the value of the item before you sell and if you don't you can always post on the forum to ask others.
Oxidan

Return to Report Player/Abuse