acc itsshai28 scammed by fake dev, need to change pass.

For anything related to the original Helmet Heroes.

acc itsshai28 scammed by fake dev, need to change pass.

Postby shaishefer28 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:31 pm

thats my issue. on 7/1(first day of summer vacation), when the red bouncer event took place, i grinded with a new pet somwhere in red mushroom, and then somone called UnholyFORK messeged me "hi, i know you scammed, and i respect the way you did it." i did scam 1 time and i didnt sucseed (xD spelling) and its already reported. he told me he wont tell anyone and i told him i never scammed because idk he may be taking pics. he countinued, dont worry i wont tell. after like 5 mins of this i said i did. he said its ok and he wont do anything. 2 mins later acc called UnholySPOON tells me" i know you scammed, but i wont ban you, btw me and FORK are devs.he said its ok and he wont ban me. he chatted with me if i can help with bugs and tell him about some so they will fix them. i told him about every single bug i know of, and ways to make the game better. and because im so greedy, i asked: can i have a reward? then FORK said: sure, you can join the dev team. and then he started asking questions like: did you ever scam? when are you in the acc? and stuff like this. after a few more questions he asked for my pass. i was an idiot and gave him my pass. i told him im sharing the acc with friend and i want to change my pass but i didnt add email..... he said i need to talk to somone called ItsJarn. i talked to ItsJarn, that was level 2(SPOON told me its him.) i gave him pass to change it and then he just sold my darkane set, my bouncer hat, took my 2 pets and gave all to somone in hit traning grounds... after 5 mins somone from acc ltsJarn says, THATS ME, WHAT HAPPENT TO YOUR SET?!. then Unholy spoon told me that he said ltsJarn, not itsJarn. and now he just ignores me.
p.s: i didnt add email to my acc and i need to change pass because he still got it
p.s: now i have darkane set because im borred and im taking the risk.
p.s: sry i wrote the report so late, i just got the idea of reporting instead of trying to mail robby(he ignored meh lol
p.s: robby or coke pls talk with me ingame itsshai28 or on shaishefer28@gmail.com
IGN: itsshai28
Guild: 7_Deadly Sins
You should also check my youtube channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYI3gDSkP2DCjny6EiVAJYw?view_as=subscriber
shaishefer28

Re: acc itsshai28 scammed by fake dev, need to change pass.

Postby JimAngeles » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:41 pm

Hey If you want to meet with me in game then we can, Im not a dev, but I am a close friend of Robby and if you tell me what happened I can talk to him about this.
JimAngeles

Return to HH Original