No title.

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

No title.

Postby _senlevi_ » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:01 am

Image Is this should be tolerated? Now madnasty? why you we're wondering why your ip keeps getting banned? And first of all whats wrong with philippines? why do you hate us soo much? Did we do something bad to you? wy dont you just shut the f*ck up and mind ur self? why do you think ur the best player here in helmet heroes? It hurts my feelings everytime they are talking trashes to my country.. we didnt say any bad to your country so stop talking to our country like this.

Need woods? Here's my chopping business Click here" viewtopic.php?f=3&t=73032 "
_senlevi_

Re: No title.

Postby _senlevi_ » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:02 am

Image HE SHOUTED THE PS PASSWORD OF THE EMPEROR GUILD AND START TALKING TRASHES.

_senlevi_

Postby MadNasty » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:23 am

I only say something when stupid pinoys like ur self say shit to me, and my ip gets banned for no reason. Grow a pair of balls and stop crying you little bitch.
MadNasty

Postby _senlevi_ » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:27 am

MadNasty wrote:I only say something when stupid pinoys like ur self say shit to me, and my ip gets banned for no reason. Grow a pair of balls and stop crying you little bitch.

Hmm.. did i say something bad to you?

_senlevi_

Postby MadNasty » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:28 am

you always be saying shit to me, I just don't screenshot it cuz im not a little bitch like you.
MadNasty

Postby Real_Pokemand » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:37 am

_senlevi_ wrote:Image Is this should be tolerated? Now madnasty? why you we're wondering why your ip keeps getting banned? And first of all whats wrong with philippines? why do you hate us soo much? Did we do something bad to you? wy dont you just shut the f*ck up and mind ur self? why do you think ur the best player here in helmet heroes? It hurts my feelings everytime they are talking trashes to my country.. we didnt say any bad to your country so stop talking to our country like this.

I like how he said "we didnt say any bad to your country" thats all you guys do and we are getting tired of it so we are beginning to talk crap on yall.
Spoiler: show

I buy art and pow books 45k each..

Real_Pokemand

Postby SevenDiscord_ » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:21 am

only thing i hate is when people talk with me phillipines without asking are you phillipines i hate that but i dont hate phillipines people i dont like them neither but MadNasty u cant talk shit about people like this ur not here the Rule of Phillipines so shut your fucked mouth up .

Note to Phillipine people . U GUYS TRUST EVERYONE AND GET SCAMMED PLS PLS DONT TRUST ANYONE DONT GIVE ANY FUCKERS ITEMS FOR FREE. even i dont trust my friends whos talking with me like 1 years or so lol
my game acc is RealSeven Supposed to be SevenDiscord but Got banned for no reason thank you HH
SevenDiscord_

Postby WhoAmI? » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:34 am

MadNasty wrote:I only say something when stupid pinoys like ur self say shit to me, and my ip gets banned for no reason. Grow a pair of balls and stop crying you little bitch.

Lmao Mad thst got me dying
WhoAmI?

Postby WhoAmI? » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:37 am

SevenDiscord_ wrote:only thing i hate is when people talk with me phillipines without asking are you phillipines i hate that but i dont hate phillipines people i dont like them neither but MadNasty u cant talk shit about people like this ur not here the Rule of Phillipines so shut your fucked mouth up .

Note to Phillipine people . U GUYS TRUST EVERYONE AND GET SCAMMED PLS PLS DONT TRUST ANYONE DONT GIVE ANY FUCKERS ITEMS FOR FREE. even i dont trust my friends whos talking with me like 1 years or so lol

Cant say nun or ill get banned srry i cant defend you MadNasty and Real_Pokemand
Last edited by WhoAmI? on Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WhoAmI?

Postby SevenDiscord_ » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:55 am

Lmao Madnasty why u so pissed at them
Last edited by SevenDiscord_ on Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
my game acc is RealSeven Supposed to be SevenDiscord but Got banned for no reason thank you HH
SevenDiscord_

Postby Ten » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:12 am

why is mad angry at the pinoys when he used to sell tix for 1m each to dupers))

he should love them for giving him money which is probably why he got ip banned men))
Ten

Postby _senlevi_ » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:11 am

Ten wrote:why is mad angry at the pinoys when he used to sell tix for 1m each to dupers))

he should love them for giving him money which is probably why he got ip banned men))

I dont hate madnasty at all. hes my friend then after i saw his bullhorn then thats why i got mad at him. i think coke will just ignore this post and will only get marked as a "Hate thread"..

_senlevi_

Postby MadNasty » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:19 pm

Ten my ip does not get banned for that lol.i've talked to coke he said it's a problem with my alts, but none of them get banned. so idk.
MadNasty

Postby Bestplayerhelpme » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:59 pm

MadNasty wrote:Ten my ip does not get banned for that lol.i've talked to coke he said it's a problem with my alts, but none of them get banned. so idk.

hey MadNazty it will be that you can talk to coke for me too I pass the same ban ip and I do not do anything that breaks the rules please I say that you were not for that reason I think there is a problem but please help me I want to play HH again
You can tell Coke to remove the IP ban that I do not lose anything and I was just playing HH and I left for a few seconds because the game was going bad so I went in and I thought it was forbidden :( :( :(
Bestplayerhelpme

Postby Prostatus5 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:25 pm

I'm not going to lie, you're being kind of an asshole.

While I don't get "triggered" or anything at things that people say to me online, that doesn't mean that other people don't. You're becoming quite egocentric and unaware of how your actions may affect how other people see you.
thanks naughty!^^

Kudos to Link Nestar ^^
http://steamcommunity.com/id/prostatus_5/ <-------- Add me on Steam!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCopJCRdg046d0q3a7ctdJZQ<-----subscribe
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water
Prostatus5

Postby MadNasty » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:53 pm

tbh I don't really care about anyone on the game, so they can piss off and say/think what they desire.
MadNasty

Postby LoveNoThot » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:33 am

I’m from America and I would just like to say that not everybody hates you guys—y’all are really cool. Those who do talk crap about the Philippines are shallow morons and have an IQ of 7. Ignore these thots kids and continue grinding.

Thank you.
Have a nice day.
Amen.
Discord: jam#2292
LoveNoThot

Postby ArianaGrande143 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:30 am

*sigh*
IGN: ArianaGrande_

❤ Meow!! ❤
ArianaGrande143

Location: ➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

Postby Ten » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:50 am

MadNasty wrote:tbh I don't really care about anyone on the game, so they can piss off and say/think what they desire.

if u didn't care about what ppl say then why did you leave discord xdxdxd

maybe cuz the ppl there are actually smart and know what type of person you are
Ten

Postby Absolutely NOT Mi74 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:23 am

tl;dr MadNasty is a toxic faggot.
Absolutely NOT Mi74

Postby isa467 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:52 am

LoveNoThot wrote:I’m from America and I would just like to say that not everybody hates you guys—y’all are really cool. Those who do talk crap about the Philippines are shallow morons and have an IQ of 7. Ignore these thots kids and continue grinding.

Thank you.
Have a nice day.
Amen.

I actually have an IQ of 8 bro ;) anyways, Philippines > America :)
Credits to Lightnings_Fury
isa467

Postby WhoAmI? » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:12 am

Just Freaken Drop It EviIJ Started It Calling Us Some Names That I Cant Even Say Cause Coke Said Yesterday That If I Dont Take Off My Cursing Language Imma Get Banned For 1 Week And If I Continue Then It Can Come Down To An IP Banned

All I Gotta Say And I Guess I Apologize For What I Said Earlier
WhoAmI?

Postby _senlevi_ » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:40 pm

WhoAmI? wrote:Just Freaken Drop It EviIJ Started It Calling Us Some Names That I Cant Even Say Cause Coke Said Yesterday That If I Dont Take Off My Cursing Language Imma Get Banned For 1 Week And If I Continue Then It Can Come Down To An IP Banned

All I Gotta Say And I Guess I Apologize For What I Said Earlier

apology accepted :) The only thing i hate is you're trying to copy that nubnasty's attitude. Repeat it once, Talk trashes to people again and we'll meet here at the forum :)

_senlevi_

Return to Report Player/Abuse