Diegoh

For anything related to the original Helmet Heroes.

Diegoh

Postby MGGamer » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:47 pm

So, Like I said, the screenshot is too big, Diegoh, Which Is Pretty Mean, Asked For 168 Tix When I was On DeathSlime335. I Presented to him and he said he promised to pay me back. Well, Apparently today he refuses to pay me back and doesn't care that I reported him. He is confident he isnt giving me any shet. I'm really broke right now, I dont want to risk buying high amounts again because I dont want to get banned for another misunderstanding, So Im buying small amounts, But I'm Broke, So that 168 tix is really important for me, Because when I was gone tickets doubled the price. Thanks, FireBurke
IGN: DeathSlime335. Guild: RainbowDefeaters. (GM) Mage's in a cage (;
Make sure to be online for my monthly drop parties and games (;
MGGamer

Re: Diegoh

Postby BananaFrenzy » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:56 pm

All I have to say is don't trust people when they say "I'll pay you back." because it's stupid of course they'll steal it! Risky Business.
BananaFrenzy

Postby MGGamer » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:27 pm

Thanks, Also.. I got in a roast fight With Real_Pokemand just because I asked Diegoh ONCE to pay me back the amount he owes me, and I asked Ironman101 To pay me back the 15m he owes me, iron man pmed me this morning saying he admits he owes me 15m and will try his best to pay me back, diegoh, kinda admited in chat that he owes me 168 tix.. he sayed he would pay back but isnt just because we got in a fight, and apparently Im annoying to Real_Pokemand because I asked for the amount they owe me. I really want the amount Im owed.
IGN: DeathSlime335. Guild: RainbowDefeaters. (GM) Mage's in a cage (;
Make sure to be online for my monthly drop parties and games (;
MGGamer

Postby MadNasty » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:43 pm

When you were on DeathSlime the tickets you bought were charged back because you did not know what you were doing.so...SUCK TO SUCK NUB.
MadNasty

Postby WhoAmI? » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:37 am

So first of all lets see the "screenshots" yes this is Diegoh :twisted: and first of all u offered me if i wanted to join ur guild then out of nowhere it says DeathSlime335 gifted u or wtvr 168 tix and i was shook trust me and then maybe i did say i was gonna pay u back but never promised and if i did i wouldnt have to owe u in freaken 1 week da heck like u basically commanded me saying pay me back in 26 days or 1 month or 1 week and u asked me to give u a pet untill i get da tix and the i said hell naw cause u would scam me Mr. Nice guy , no... Like what da freak i aint gonna pay u back and thats that idc if i get banned if u offer me tix the ill take it but maybe i will maybe i wont pay u back your lost
Last edited by WhoAmI? on Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WhoAmI?

Postby _senlevi_ » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:15 am

Maybe i should call my friend Warlordasuna here. asuna told me that Diegoh hacked him and diegoh said that it wasnt him and told asuna that his account was hacked and promised asuna to pay back the stuffs that diegoh stole from him.

I dont have a proof that diegoh hacked him. asuna just told me this.

Need woods? Here's my chopping business Click here" viewtopic.php?f=3&t=73032 "
_senlevi_

Postby WhoAmI? » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:55 pm

Well i guess im a scammer oh well u cant ban me coke there fault they trudt "me" ;)

Diegoh: OMG I SCAMMED BAN ME
coke_na_rc: i can't you lucky bastard
Diegoh: aw man
coke_na_rc: yep now continue with pkaying the game and ignore these reports about you :lol:
WhoAmI?

Return to HH Original