Jarsu

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

Re: Jarsu

Postby Mariofan1 » Fri May 11, 2018 12:41 pm

Ankur wrote:
Jarsu May Have Improved Now. Give him a chance. And This S**t Is'nt ban - worthy. Duping, scamming and all That stuff Is ban - worthy. Players can do Whatever They want In the game without other's Opinions. This INDEED is a hate thread. And What problem Do you guys have if Jarsu Spends a lot of money into the game!? Jarsu Indirectly Helps Robby, Which is one of the reasons Helmet heroes Is Running Today ( and addicting too ).

Fuktighar, Don't blame Ariana! Why are you taking involving Ariana in this? I hate Your f******d - iness. It's enough of you, You f****d up idiot. If You hate Robby, Coke and helmet heroes, Then Don't Get involved in it's matters. You are the one Who should be banned, Not anyone else.

Conclusion - F**k Fuktighar. F**k his f******d - iness. F**k his main account. F**k his unwanted involvement in everything.

"JaRsU mAy HaVe ImPrOvEd NoW" Yet in the past he has been shown harassing other players, condoning harassment, condoning abuse of glitches and admitting to abusing said glitches, and has personally attacked me and other people on several occasions with bigoted speech? People shouldn't just get away with what they say because it doesn't result in a punishment. Heck, this has been publicised for such a long time and no moderators do anything about it. And yeah, it is banworthy, since it is a multiple occasional harrassment. Any other player would be punished for this, but this is Jarsu so he won't, he escapes any other form of punishment. It's not a "HATE THREAD" which people allied with Jarsu so desperately try to claim, since it doesn't involve hate towards him in the original post, it's an evidential thread displaying all of the crude deeds he's done in the forums and ingame, and it only scratches the surface at that.

As for the donation side, we have no issue with Jarsu spending his money on this game. The issue I and others have is him deliberately getting people banned for calling him "Pay 2 Win" even though he has probably the biggest/ second biggest payvault bonus in the game. And due to the fact that he heavily profits the game, that makes him immune to any punishment whatsoever. It's easily been seen in the duration of these threads taking place, robby is active but refuses to act upon the cases. Any email towards him about the issue is something along the lines of "He isn't usually like that" and a complete shift away from the actual issue.

Also, not gonna comment on the swearing and blatant rule breaking in this post so I'll just report it and hope you get dealt with since you clearly love to joke about rape in other threads and use blatantly hypocrisy whenever you can. But hey, I guess forum spamming children gotta do what they do best, right?

Ankur wrote:I said He should Be given a chance. I didn't say He shouldn't Be banned. He should Be plainly Given a warning the next time he does This. Understand What I wrote And THEN comment.

Yeah, you didn't say he shouldn't be banned, you just swore at him multiple times thinking that would at all impact ANYTHING. :lol:
Mariofan1

Postby _senlevi_ » Fri May 11, 2018 1:00 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:
Ankur wrote:
Jarsu May Have Improved Now. Give him a chance. And This S**t Is'nt ban - worthy. Duping, scamming and all That stuff Is ban - worthy. Players can do Whatever They want In the game without other's Opinions. This INDEED is a hate thread. And What problem Do you guys have if Jarsu Spends a lot of money into the game!? Jarsu Indirectly Helps Robby, Which is one of the reasons Helmet heroes Is Running Today ( and addicting too ).

Fuktighar, Don't blame Ariana! Why are you taking involving Ariana in this? I hate Your f******d - iness. It's enough of you, You f****d up idiot. If You hate Robby, Coke and helmet heroes, Then Don't Get involved in it's matters. You are the one Who should be banned, Not anyone else.

Conclusion - F**k Fuktighar. F**k his f******d - iness. F**k his main account. F**k his unwanted involvement in everything.

"JaRsU mAy HaVe ImPrOvEd NoW" Yet in the past he has been shown harassing other players, condoning harassment, condoning abuse of glitches and admitting to abusing said glitches, and has personally attacked me and other people on several occasions with bigoted speech? People shouldn't just get away with what they say because it doesn't result in a punishment. Heck, this has been publicised for such a long time and no moderators do anything about it. And yeah, it is banworthy, since it is a multiple occasional harrassment. Any other player would be punished for this, but this is Jarsu so he won't, he escapes any other form of punishment. It's not a "HATE THREAD" which people allied with Jarsu so desperately try to claim, since it doesn't involve hate towards him in the original post, it's an evidential thread displaying all of the crude deeds he's done in the forums and ingame, and it only scratches the surface at that.

As for the donation side, we have no issue with Jarsu spending his money on this game. The issue I and others have is him deliberately getting people banned for calling him "Pay 2 Win" even though he has probably the biggest/ second biggest payvault bonus in the game. And due to the fact that he heavily profits the game, that makes him immune to any punishment whatsoever. It's easily been seen in the duration of these threads taking place, robby is active but refuses to act upon the cases. Any email towards him about the issue is something along the lines of "He isn't usually like that" and a complete shift away from the actual issue.

Also, not gonna comment on the swearing and blatant rule breaking in this post so I'll just report it and hope you get dealt with since you clearly love to joke about rape in other threads and use blatantly hypocrisy whenever you can. But hey, I guess forum spamming children gotta do what they do best, right?

Ankur wrote:I said He should Be given a chance. I didn't say He shouldn't Be banned. He should Be plainly Given a warning the next time he does This. Understand What I wrote And THEN comment.

Yeah, you didn't say he shouldn't be banned, you just swore at him multiple times thinking that would at all impact ANYTHING. :lol:

Actually Fst is right. He already did too much that is already out of the rules. He became one of my idols actually. seeing him enters the pvp area starting killing people and being cool AF. As he's the top one at the pvp i really idolize him as i tried to pass his Rankings now im rank 29. im not saying this just to be cool or what. Im not hating jarsu. the only think i am hating now is the rules. Isnt it balanced for all players? why dont you coke ban even not permanently just to show him that that isnt good to Call people as that. Its Hate speech at all. must make an action of this. Sorry for my bad grammarization its already 2:00 am here im too sleepy but i want this to be clear.

Need woods? Here's my chopping business Click here" viewtopic.php?f=3&t=73032 "
_senlevi_

Postby helmet heros » Fri May 11, 2018 3:57 pm

Another round of controversy it is
Ign: bennythe3rd
League of legends,Maple Story,Watching Anime, Osu, and Minecraft(Rarely) Is what you'll find me on.
oh and Discord Pm me to add me :>
#GoodOldDays
helmet heros

Postby Kennyg » Fri May 11, 2018 8:47 pm

Wait you can get banned for calling him p2w?
Kennyg

Postby Ten » Fri May 11, 2018 10:33 pm

Kennyg wrote:Wait you can get banned for calling him p2w?

yes. it counts as harassment i guess. pretty funny actually
Ten

Postby Azuu2nd » Sat May 12, 2018 1:51 am

Ten wrote:

Quite funny. Calling people P2W is harassment but saying "noob in a noob guild" to yggdrix and stalking other players is not harassing. :lol:
gr8 sig
Azuu2nd

Postby isa467 » Sat May 12, 2018 2:21 am

why is this thread still going on?
Credits to Lightnings_Fury
isa467

Postby _senlevi_ » Sat May 12, 2018 2:37 am

what does a P2W means btw?

Need woods? Here's my chopping business Click here" viewtopic.php?f=3&t=73032 "
_senlevi_

Postby xxjarsuzz » Sat May 12, 2018 3:01 am

Support.

And ohh, look what i found for you guys: :lol:
Attachments
rocks.jpg
rocks.jpg (27.15 KiB) Viewed 605 times
IGN: Jarsu
xxjarsuzz

Postby Ten » Sat May 12, 2018 3:27 am

Azuu2nd wrote:
Ten wrote:

Quite funny. Calling people P2W is harassment but saying "noob in a noob guild" to yggdrix and stalking other players is not harassing. :lol:

yep.
isa467 wrote:why is this thread still going on?

the more attention the better
_senlevi_ wrote:what does a P2W means btw?

pay to win (p2w)
Ten

Postby Mariofan1 » Sat May 12, 2018 5:21 am

Azuu2nd wrote:

Calling someone pay 2 win is harassment? You must be hella stupid and blind and already indoctrinated by idiocy to think that. I think you've lost your right to even speak on this thread from how incorrect that statement is.

_senlevi_ wrote:what does a P2W means btw?

P2W Means "Pay To Win". It's a term used to describe players alike Jarsu who spend large quantities of money to gain high amounts of stats or get advantages over players. Clearly he takes offence to the term, though not sure why :?:

xxjarsuzz wrote:Support.

ThAnK yOu FoR tHe RoCk TuToRiAl MaStEr JaRsU1!
Last edited by Mariofan1 on Sat May 12, 2018 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mariofan1

Postby Jakub » Sat May 12, 2018 5:51 am

Not going to lie, I am pretty curious about that
MAKE HELMET HEROES GREAT !!!

DaviM12 wrote:inb4 3d update
The worst thing robby did to HH was adding Cowboys to the game without actually even trying to balance their skills : (
Jakub

Postby Kennyg » Sat May 12, 2018 6:03 am

Great. With enough luck and time, a new Jarsu will come into existence. Smart as a rock :lol:
Kennyg

Postby Danny_ » Sat May 12, 2018 7:27 am

I cba thinking of a reason to give u but I support this ban even tho idk if i have ever talked to jarsu or even about jarsu
Pvon4Mod Ign Danny_Boy.
Spoiler: show
Full time idol. Part time mind reader (you are thinking [correctly] that Danny_Boy is idol).
Danny_

Postby Prostatus5 » Sat May 12, 2018 9:19 am

J̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶l̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶f̶u̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶d̶i̶e̶
thanks naughty!^^

Kudos to Link Nestar ^^
http://steamcommunity.com/id/prostatus_5/ <-------- Add me on Steam!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCopJCRdg046d0q3a7ctdJZQ<-----subscribe
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water
Prostatus5

Postby Danny_ » Sat May 12, 2018 9:22 am

Prostatus5 wrote:J̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶l̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶f̶u̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶d̶i̶e̶

I vote to ban Prostatus5 for use of profanity (not seriously tho)
Pvon4Mod Ign Danny_Boy.
Full time idol. Part time mind reader (you are thinking [correctly] that Danny_Boy is idol).
Danny_

Postby Ten » Sat May 12, 2018 4:58 pm

Prostatus5 wrote:J̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶l̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶f̶u̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶d̶i̶e̶

never. I demand justice
Ten

Postby Asriel Dreemurr » Sat May 12, 2018 5:21 pm

Ten wrote:

never. I demand justice

You're probably demand justice. Well, just keep bumping this dead useless thread now. If coke locks this thread. Then you know. :lol: Don't create another thread about the 2 years ago. 8-)
Asriel Dreemurr

Postby Ten » Sun May 13, 2018 3:44 am

Asriel Dreemurr wrote:
Ten wrote:

never. I demand justice

You're probably demand justice. Well, just keep bumping this dead useless thread now. If coke locks this thread. Then you know. :lol: Don't create another thread about the 2 years ago. 8-)

id just create another one until jarsu knows it isnt ok and actually gets a warning as punishment, which really isnt much. all of your posts cause drama so please leave this thread and never come back if you dont have anything worthwhile.
Ten

Postby Azuu2nd » Sun May 13, 2018 9:53 am

Mariofan1 wrote:
Azuu2nd wrote:

Calling someone pay 2 win is harassment? You must be hella stupid and blind and already indoctrinated by idiocy to think that. I think you've lost your right to even speak on this thread from how incorrect that statement is.

My bad. I meant how you were banned because of that (correct me if I'm wrong) and how Jarsu is not even given a warning because of harassing others.
gr8 sig
Azuu2nd

Postby Ten » Sun May 13, 2018 3:28 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:
Azuu2nd wrote:

it isn't until you start calling them p2w every time they post tho. fact or not
Danny_ wrote:I cba thinking of a reason to give u but I support this ban even tho idk if i have ever talked to jarsu or even about jarsu

erm, thanks?
Ten

Previous

Return to Report Player/Abuse