this guy just for some reson banned me

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

this guy just for some reson banned me

Postby pissa_king » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:06 pm

this guy just banned me for no reson can my account be unbanned by an administrater my user is pissa_king my pass is pug_life
pissa_king

Re: this guy just for some reson banned me

Postby DarkYveltal » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:59 am

pissa_king wrote:this guy just banned me for no reson can my account be unbanned by an administrater my user is pissa_king my pass is ******

I would get rid of the pass if i were you. Plus oyu need to send some proof. :roll:
Queen Dark.
Queen of the Nekos
Join my server <3
https://discord.gg/Zh6ZF4G
DarkYveltal

Re: this guy just for some reson banned me

Postby LightningsFury » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:04 am

****a_king wrote:this guy just banned me for no reson can my account be unbanned by an administrater my user is ****a_king my pass is

The only people in the game who can actually ban people are Robby, Coke and a chance that Gret or Deej can though that is unlikely as they are very inactive.
That leaves Robby and Coke who can possibly ban you, both of whom would not do it without a valid reason.
A so called `random guy` cannot ban you therefore it must have been due to an alternate reason which happened at the time of whoever threatened to ban you.
Anyway, you should not be posting your password here on the public space of the forums and this should be sent privately to the forum PMs of Coke.
You should also provide what reason is stated for the ban when you try to log on, it might have been a duplicate sign ban which would make more sense.
Maybe also provide the name and screenshot of the person who threatened to ban you, if this is not possible, a simple could do.
Join the Helmet Heroes Discord today!
Guess I'll just shitpost.
LightningsFury

Return to Report Player/Abuse