Forum User: "Archaic Pro"

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

Re: Forum User: "Archaic Pro"

Postby LightningsFury » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:02 pm

Archiac Pro wrote:
Humboldt Current wrote:Disgusting.

It is so sad and so unfair that he hasn't been banned for openly insulting homosexuals and hurting feelings, unacceptable! I thought that in this day and age we'd have gotten over hating homosexuals, and as a proud homo man, I want to make it clear that we aren't disgusting, we are just people like you! My grandfather was a leatherdaddy in the 50s and that's okay, and alright.

Admins, please, take action. We cannot have a bigot as hateful as this in our community.

Look I said sorry..

Dude, I have already told you that you need to put effort into your apology. The way you are saying it is in such an arrogant and obtrusive manner. 'Look I said sorry...' We know you said sorry but you have no heart behind that remorse you are trying to express. You are saying 'Look I said...' as if he is making a mistake in taking offence to what you said. He isn't in the wrong, you are.

Archiac Pro wrote:DUDE!
You finally made it clear for me..
Thanks.

(I did apologise, but you didn't take it. That was totally your fault since you didn't take that, so...)
What I can still play the game? Thanks again.

I don't know how making yourself look stupid and ignorant by just acknowledging a whole point of a post know is a good move in any way in a situation that you are on the verge of getting banned.
Also, I did not state you did not apologise, I said that apology had no depth, meaning or remorse in it. Re-read my reply and also refer to my above points till you understand what I am trying to say to you.
So no, it isn't my fault. It is your fault for not reading anything anyone says properly, making idiosyncratic posts and not having any remorse whatsoever and just expressing regret in fear of getting banned.

Archiac Pro wrote:
incognito wrote:I wonder how will Archiac Pro will ****post this topic?
By saying this is gay?

No I won't because...
I
DO
NOT

First of all, do you know what editing a post with all your points on it means? This can be done instead of littering the forums with useless triple posts. It seemed you did not even notice the fact that I told you to stop double/triple/quadruple posting and instead edit a post or contain everything in a post, yet you replied to what I said.
Anyway, you are literally contradicting your own post, that is literally a ****post in all it's entirety and putting each words in capitals on a seperate line to exaggerate yourself doesn't stop the fact that anything you say is arrogant and ignorant.

Dude, just...
Stop.
Join the Helmet Heroes Discord today!
Guess I'll just shitpost.
LightningsFury

Postby Archiac Pro » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:05 pm

LightningsFury wrote:
Archiac Pro wrote:
Humboldt Current wrote:Disgusting.

It is so sad and so unfair that he hasn't been banned for openly insulting homosexuals and hurting feelings, unacceptable! I thought that in this day and age we'd have gotten over hating homosexuals, and as a proud homo man, I want to make it clear that we aren't disgusting, we are just people like you! My grandfather was a leatherdaddy in the 50s and that's okay, and alright.

Admins, please, take action. We cannot have a bigot as hateful as this in our community.

Look I said sorry..

Dude, I have already told you that you need to put effort into your apology. The way you are saying it is in such an arrogant and obtrusive manner. 'Look I said sorry...' We know you said sorry but you have no heart behind that remorse you are trying to express. You are saying 'Look I said...' as if he is making a mistake in taking offence to what you said. He isn't in the wrong, you are.

Archiac Pro wrote:DUDE!
You finally made it clear for me..
Thanks.

(I did apologise, but you didn't take it. That was totally your fault since you didn't take that, so...)
What I can still play the game? Thanks again.

I don't know how making yourself look stupid and ignorant by just acknowledging a whole point of a post know is a good move in any way in a situation that you are on the verge of getting banned.
Also, I did not state you did not apologise, I said that apology had no depth, meaning or remorse in it. Re-read my reply and also refer to my above points till you understand what I am trying to say to you.
So no, it isn't my fault. It is your fault for not reading anything anyone says properly, making idiosyncratic posts and not having any remorse whatsoever and just expressing regret in fear of getting banned.

Archiac Pro wrote:
incognito wrote:I wonder how will Archiac Pro will ****post this topic?
By saying this is gay?

No I won't because...
I
DO
NOT

First of all, do you know what editing a post with all your points on it means? This can be done instead of littering the forums with useless triple posts. It seemed you did not even notice the fact that I told you to stop double/triple/quadruple posting and instead edit a post or contain everything in a post, yet you replied to what I said.
Anyway, you are literally contradicting your own post, that is literally a ****post in all it's entirety and putting each words in capitals on a seperate line to exaggerate yourself doesn't stop the fact that anything you say is arrogant and ignorant.

Dude, just...
Stop.

I did, now why are you still insulting me?
We fight, some perish. We win. IMPERIAL GUARD
Archiac Pro

Postby Humboldt Current » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:16 pm

What Lightning is trying to say is, a simple "I4M SRRORRY!" isn't enough. You aren't apologizing because of the guilt of hurting other people's feelings, you're apologizing so you can get away from this entire thing unharmed.
Humboldt Current

Postby incognito » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:23 pm

It doesn't just take a sorry to get appologized.
If I'd kill a person and I would say sorry not everything would be back to normal.
Just stop doing that (It means to not post useless stuff like you do).
incognito

Postby Archiac Pro » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:25 pm

Humboldt Current wrote:What Lightning is trying to say is, a simple "I4M SRRORRY!" isn't enough. You aren't apologizing because of the guilt of hurting other people's feelings, you're apologizing so you can get away from this entire thing unharmed.

No, i'm actually sorry.
It's fine if you don't believe me, i'll just hang out with my friends.
Archiac Pro

Postby Archiac Pro » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:25 pm

incognito wrote:It doesn't just take a sorry to get appologized.
If I'd kill a person and I would say sorry not everything would be back to normal.

So what do I have to do?
No, I don't post 'useless' stuff now..
Archiac Pro

Postby Mariofan1 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:27 pm

Archiac Pro wrote:No, i'm actually sorry.
It's fine if you don't believe me, i'll just hang out with my friends.

Forum bans and ingame bans are different, since forums are a different platform

However, just saying "I'm sorry" isn't even remotely a good or remorse form of apology. You're pretty much just trying to get out of this situation that you so effortlessly put yourself in by saying gay people are disgusting.

What are you sorry for?
What did you do?
Was what you did right?
How could you stop doing what you did?
Can you improve?

and those friends should probably know that you hate gays since you didnt even know i had a gay phase in my life up until that post

Archiac Pro wrote:So what do I have to do?

Mostly all of your posts have been posts haven't been contributive at all. Even in off topic, they are extremely vague and offer no insight. It wouldn't hurt to just expand on your posts and give reasoning behind it.
Mariofan1

Postby incognito » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:29 pm

Archiac Pro wrote:

So what do I have to do?

Perfect example of useless posts.
incognito

Postby Archiac Pro » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:33 pm

incognito wrote:
Archiac Pro wrote:

So what do I have to do?

Im just trying to respond.
Archiac Pro

Postby Dr.Rahazar » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:36 pm

dude what is wrong with gay im not gay but i have no problem with them you are the kind of people who are going to ruin america for us :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Image Image Image
Spoiler: show
Get Premium to view this message! Only $9.99!
Dr.Rahazar

Postby incognito » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:38 pm

[/quote]
Perfect example of useless posts.[/quote]
Im just trying to respond.[/quote]
Another example of not worth posts.
incognito

Postby Archiac Pro » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:49 pm

incognito wrote:

Perfect example of useless posts.[/quote]
Another example of not worth posts.[/quote]
What is your IGN? I need to talk to you really.
Archiac Pro

Postby incognito » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:18 pm

Archiac Pro wrote:
incognito wrote:

Another example of not worth posts.[/quote]
What is your IGN? I need to talk to you really.[/quote]
You're just going to say I'm gay or something weird of yours.
incognito

Postby LightningsFury » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:26 pm

Archiac Pro wrote:
incognito wrote:
Archiac Nub wrote:Im just trying to respond.

Another example of not worth posts.

What is your IGN? I need to talk to you really.

First of all, learn how to quote things smh.
Anyway, he does not need you talking to him. You are the one who needs talking to.
This is a prime example of ****posting where you can simply take this to forum PMs.

Archiac Pro wrote:Im just trying to respond.

Yes, trying to respond in an useless and unneeded way in separated posts for every single point that somehow enters your head.

Here are some simple to rules to go by to stop yourself from ****posting:
    1. Only reply to a thread if your reply is fully towards the topic of the thread.
    2. Reply once you have read everything that has happened and understand it fully.
    3. Only reply when you have multiple points stored up and show all those points in one reply, not multiple separate posts.
    4. Everything you post should be a short paragraph or more. Not a sentence or two.
    5. If you have nothing good to post, don't post.

Every time you post something, always check if it meets all these criteria.
Hopefully this should help you to become less of a thorn in the forums.
Also think about reading forum rules and abiding by them.
Last edited by LightningsFury on Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Join the Helmet Heroes Discord today!
Guess I'll just shitpost.
LightningsFury

Postby fuktighår » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:28 pm

It's funny that after "apologising". Archaic decided to double-post and triple-post on two separate occasions on this thread alone.

And an apology doesn't mean shit, to be honest. You can be genuinely sorry for the hateful crap you said by showing it over time, not just saying sorry to get out of this.
It's Mi74.

Discord: Bittersteel#1957
fuktighår

Postby Archiac Pro » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:37 pm

fuktighår wrote:It's funny that after "apologising". Archaic decided to double-post and triple-post on two separate occasions on this thread alone.

And an apology doesn't mean shit, to be honest. You can be genuinely sorry for the hateful crap you said by showing it over time, not just saying sorry to get out of this.

*GROOOOOOAN*
Archiac Pro

Postby Humboldt Current » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:16 pm

Archiac Pro wrote:
fuktighår wrote:It's funny that after "apologising". Archaic decided to double-post and triple-post on two separate occasions on this thread alone.

*GROOOOOOAN*

*GROOOOOOAN* indeed, my man. You've just proven the point of the people who are saying that you don't feel guilty about your actions, and getting out of this situation is just a mere chore to you...
Humboldt Current

Postby Pxrsxited » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:24 pm

256 posts in a little over a month?
oh and don't forget almost all of them are useless,is he even banned yet? and if not WHY
Pxrsxited

Postby Kennyg » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:44 pm

Conclusion, he is retarded. Give him the ban and move on because he obviously doesn't give a shit about what he said, and talking to him would just give him more stuff to "*GROOOOOOAN*" about.
Kennyg

Postby None » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:26 pm

Reminds me of DestructionGaming, anyone else?
Last edited by None on Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
IGN: TorchReignited Discord: None #4420
#DetectiveSquad Buying Power/Range books and shinies 40k each
I don't want to run away, from my destiny.
None

Postby DarkYveltal » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:23 am

None wrote:Reminds ne of DestructionGaming, anyone else?

Come to think of it yes yes he/she reminds me of him.

I'm a shitposter myself I admit that but how Arch has been acting I think I banned will be much good for the community.
I make no sense to myself plz no hate.
Queen Dark.
Queen of the Nekos
Join my server <3
https://discord.gg/Zh6ZF4G
DarkYveltal

Postby Ten » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:25 am

he said he was sorry. stop trying to milk even more out of him. that's the best you all are gonna get.

i agree, he should learn how to stop spamming. i just find it stupid how you target him for gay remarks but nobody looked at the people that constantly said "faggot". not all posts have to have an importance, and if it did, you would probably see me targeting most of the shitty posts on this thread.

None wrote:Reminds ne of DestructionGaming, anyone else?

Kennyg wrote:Conclusion, he is retarded. Give him the ban and move on because he obviously doesn't give a shit about what he said, and talking to him would just give him more stuff to "*GROOOOOOAN*" about.

Humboldt Current wrote:
Archiac Pro wrote:

*GROOOOOOAN*

*GROOOOOOAN* indeed, my man. You've just proven the point of the people who are saying that you don't feel guilty about your actions, and getting out of this situation is just a mere chore to you...

LightningsFury wrote:
First of all, learn how to quote things smh.

you know incognito was the one that fucked that up right? great example of trying to get every last bad detail he gets because your that desperate to get someone banned.

most of the people create new forum accounts after getting banned on their mains anyways. pretty sad that they dont get noticed as well huh? so even if you got him banned it would amount to nothing.
Ten

Postby theagarioplayer111 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:50 pm

He really should get banned. He post a lot of useless stuff and he is really offensive to me. Three or four of the posts were sent to me.
IGN: MAGE_KING77777
Guild: CrimeTime
theagarioplayer111

Postby Mariofan1 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:04 pm

Ten wrote:i agree, he should learn how to stop spamming. i just find it stupid how you target him for gay remarks but nobody looked at the people that constantly said "faggot". not all posts have to have an importance, and if it did, you would probably see me targeting most of the shitty posts on this thread.

I targeted Archaic Pro since what he said was a personal attack to me for no real reason. Any posts that would contain profanity I do report, but its a 50/50 whether its deleted soon or not, as do other people who report rule breaking messages
Mariofan1

Postby Ten » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:51 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:
Ten wrote:i agree, he should learn how to stop spamming. i just find it stupid how you target him for gay remarks but nobody looked at the people that constantly said "faggot". not all posts have to have an importance, and if it did, you would probably see me targeting most of the shitty posts on this thread.

I targeted Archaic Pro since what he said was a personal attack to me for no real reason. Any posts that would contain profanity I do report, but its a 50/50 whether its deleted soon or not, as do other people who report rule breaking messages

i understand. but he said sorry many times and yall act like you want an essay even though other people do the same thing all the time
Ten

PreviousNext

Return to Report Player/Abuse