Forum User: "Archaic Pro"

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

Forum User: "Archaic Pro"

Postby Mariofan1 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:27 pm

No poll or anything attached, it's not debatable.

I'm not really someone to call out another person on their slip ups. I mean, if people fire at me I'll fire back without caring, but what happened recently in this thread is just plain offensive, rule breaking and blatantly homophobic.

Incase you are too lazy to click the link, I'll simply post it below:
----------
Image
----------

In no way, shape, or form, is this this hate speech able to be perceived as acceptable. I call it "Hate Speech" because, by definition, it's a statement that's attacking the attributes of a group of people. (In this case, homosexuals).
Even if you genuinely believe gay people are disgusting, this isn't the place to spread such intolerant opinions. It's not even supported by evidence, which is where I would declare it not hate speech. It's simply the hatred and idiocy of an arrogant, pathetic little boy who spams the forums like there's no tomorrow.

I''m genuinely going to be shocked if this isn't dealt with severely, since this was a personal attack on myself and other people who might've identified as gay - he makes this place an unfit zone for that sub-group.

However, if we are to stray away from his hatred of gay people, (hurhur jarsu v2) we should look at the value of his posts and how he contributes to the forums. To save you a whole bunch of scrolling on his post's profiles (Click here if you want to look yourself.) the majority of his post are either half sentenced phrases which contribute nothing to this community, or negative responses to threads with lack of reason and constant swearing. Quite literally, the majority of his posts are useless contributions that don't benefit or enhance this community in any aspect.
Just a few examples for you to look at which show how great of a forumer he is... The pinnacle of posting good conte-... I mean... completely and utterly useless spam. Bumping his own thread daily when no-one scarcely replies. Editing must be a new concept..

One example of his uselessness!
Image

And another example of his uselessness! Huzzah!
Image

Quite obviously, these posts don't contribute to anything, or are paramount whatsoever. This isn't even scratching the surface of how useless the posts are. He even goes down the TruePlayers_2015 route and spams emojis on some posts like a neanderthal :lol:

It wouldn't be irrational to claim that this forum would be better off without him, since he seems to be full of anger which he takes out on other innocent people.

This disgraceful person needs to be punished.
Rid of this vermin.
User avatar
Mariofan1
 
Posts: 11371
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:36 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Forum User: "Archaic Pro"

Postby incognito » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:40 pm

I support his ban but he might just create an other account like Archiac Pro 2 and do the same crap he always does but I still support the ban.
Image
User avatar
incognito
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:43 am
Location: A place where there are shiny fishes

Re: Forum User: "Archaic Pro"

Postby Mariofan1 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:47 pm

incognito wrote:I support his ban but he might just create an other account like Archiac Pro 2 and do the same crap he always does but I still support the ban.

Things like ip bans can be enforced, not sure why coke doesn't enforce them but the option is still available. Or, bannings of the alternate account as the ip is traceable even with a dynamic ip.
User avatar
Mariofan1
 
Posts: 11371
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:36 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Forum User: "Archaic Pro"

Postby LightningsFury » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:54 pm

I myself are a victim of the pest on the forums known under the alias of Archiac Pro. His constant spam and shitpostings gives the forums the activity it doesn't need, if the forums were not on a downhill slope anyway.

His existence has hit me hard aswell. Both of the major posts I have made on the forums have been raided by this kid and ruined. This obliged me to request FstMario to make this thread and I am thankful he is.
First happened my discord post, where he double posted and posted his opinion, sparking half a page of unprecedented drama which had inductions from various forum members calling him out.
Then came the final factor that determined this post to happen, Archiac_Pro's homophobic behavior on my Signature Competition.
First of all, he had no reason to say anything off the topic of signatures. He openly and arrogantly hates on homosexuality which is totally unacceptable.
This, once again, sparked up another conflict which he then had the audacity to amplify his already announced homophobia and defend himself in an ignorant and idiosyncratic manner, just pushing the conflict through. My post did not deserve his cancer to disease most of the replies and the fact he is still going on though most of the active forumers are against him is against all logic and totally outrageous.

Here is a quote from my post on my signature competition:
LightningsFury wrote:This is ridiculous. This post was suppose to be a display of signatures but instead it falls prey to the idiosyncratic behaviors of Archiac_Pro openly expressing his/her opinions just to gain unwanted attention. It happened on my discord post, it is happening here. Though I totally do not agree with the radical opinions presented by Archiac_Pro, instead of ruining this post with your stupidity, simply make a post or PM someone of your idiotic shitposts and make it easier for people to destroy you and/or a moderator can finally ban you. Just leave other posts to be and don't ruin them with your efforts to gain attention through your 5 year old mental capacity requiring social stimuli with your ignorant comments on matters you cannot comprehend.

Coke, if you are reading this, please ban Archiac_Pro and delete all posts here in relation to his nonsense. Thank you.


As a conclusion to my post, I would like to thank FstMario for carrying on my request on this thread against Archiac_Pro and I would like to express my full support towards this ban. It is much needed.
Image
Join the Helmet Heroes Discord today!
Guess I'll just shitpost.
User avatar
LightningsFury
 
Posts: 776
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:22 am
Location: Get Premium to view this message! Only $9.99!

Re: Forum User: "Archaic Pro"

Postby Aaayeah » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:01 pm

I support the ban , Hurting peoples feeling is a shame even he has not done anything to you . Accepting who they are is a good thing , its a free world no one would create a wall for you to stop . So Archaic Pro be gone no one needs you :P .

Spoiler: show
I'm not gay or anything but FstMario has been hurt . So an action must be done to Archaic Pro who has not even contribute to this community which means his useless.
ImageImageImage

Alt: Barthon
Guild: Soul Eaters
Also: Buying Book of Artillery and Defense 40k each PM Me Freely

I'm physically fit, Mentally awake, Morally straight.
C.A.T cadet Aaayeah reporting on duty, Sir!
User avatar
Aaayeah
 
Posts: 1435
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:08 am
Location: Ophir (Philippines)

Re: Forum User: "Archaic Pro"

Postby Mariofan1 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:04 pm

Aaayeah wrote:I'm not gay or anything but FstMario has been hurt . So an action must be done to Archaic Pro who has not even contribute to this community which means his useless.


The funny thing is, if he read the post where he said the homophobic things, he'd know that I went through pretty much a "gay-phase" 2/3 years ago. I'm no longer gay and the things he said didn't offend me, but they'd offend other people and are genuinely full of hatred.
User avatar
Mariofan1
 
Posts: 11371
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:36 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Forum User: "Archaic Pro"

Postby lord_games » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:23 pm

i support the ban specifically bc shaming someone for their sexuality isn't right and i have a really close gay cousin and he, is talked about everyday for being gay and sometimes he locks himself in his room all day and doesn't say anything to anyone hurting someone's feelings is serious and can lead to future problems mentally, physically, etc. so yea....ban him plz
Image
Spoiler: show
psst i know de wea
lord_games
 
Posts: 446
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:15 pm
Location: in my bed in area 51

Re: Forum User: "Archaic Pro"

Postby ekamxd » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:24 am

Man , this guy is a cancer. We gotta get rid of diz personality.
Image Image Credits to RaptorZ7 for the Signature and Miso for the avatar.
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
ekamxd
 
Posts: 1497
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:49 am
Location: IGN:Chronoss

Re: Forum User: "Archaic Pro"

Postby Danny_ » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:53 am

Yeah, u shud ban him. Also... aren’t ip bans dodged by vpn?
Pvon4Mod Ign Danny_Boy.
Image
Spoiler: show
Full time idol. Part time mind reader (you are thinking [correctly] that Danny_Boy is idol).
Danny_
 
Posts: 169
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:59 am
Location: Ask Me Tommorrow

Re: Forum User: "Archaic Pro"

Postby Ten » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:58 am

Danny_ wrote:Yeah, u shud ban him. Also... aren’t ip bans dodged by vpn?

yep. seems like you dont really need a vpn though considering most the people that get banned just create alts and dont get in trouble for some reason.
User avatar
Ten
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:04 am

Re: Forum User: "Archaic Pro"

Postby incognito » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:41 am

I wonder how will Archiac Pro will shitpost this topic?
By saying this is gay?
Image
User avatar
incognito
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:43 am
Location: A place where there are shiny fishes

Re: Forum User: "Archaic Pro"

Postby HEROES_2009 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:14 am

incognito wrote:I wonder how will Archiac Pro will shitpost this topic?
By saying this is gay?


Now we wait...
Image

Ign: HEROES_2009


Image
User avatar
HEROES_2009
 
Posts: 1151
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:34 pm
Location: Unknown

Re: Forum User: "Archaic Pro"

Postby _senlevi_ » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:00 pm

i support the banning. he's my friend but i dont like the way he talks like that. he may hurt someone's feelings and also may couse depression. im sorry archaic but i follow the rules.
Image

Need woods? Here's my chopping business Click here" viewtopic.php?f=3&t=73032 "
_senlevi_
 
Posts: 549
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:25 am

Re: Forum User: "Archaic Pro"

Postby fuktighår » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:08 pm

incognito wrote:I wonder how will Archiac Pro will shitpost this topic?
By saying this is gay?

Pretty likely.

Also, like everyone else said, I also support the ban for him.
It's Mi74.

Discord: Bittersteel#1957
User avatar
fuktighår
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:19 pm

Re: Forum User: "Archaic Pro"

Postby Archiac Pro » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:11 pm

Guys, you're cutting my posts out of threads in the "useless section..."
Look, i'm sorry.
Quit going onto the extreme side.
We fight, some perish. We win. IMPERIAL GUARD
Archiac Pro
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:43 am
Location: Eatin' shet

Re: Forum User: "Archaic Pro"

Postby incognito » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:13 pm

This is 0% "extreme" compared to your posts.
Image
User avatar
incognito
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:43 am
Location: A place where there are shiny fishes

Re: Forum User: "Archaic Pro"

Postby Mariofan1 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:42 pm

Archiac Pro wrote:Guys, you're cutting my posts out of threads in the "useless section..."
Look, i'm sorry.
Quit going onto the extreme side.

No... the posts shown (when you were at 222 posts) are you most recent posts, or page 2. They're not in the "useless section"

and... extreme side? you're quite literally discriminating a whole subground of people indirectly simply because of your stupidity to understand or comprehend such a concept, and instead of trying to validate what you say, you just spew it out thinking there'll be no consequences.

Saying gay people make you puke or aren't normal... if that's not extreme then clearly I've spent too little time on the internet (when in reality i've been browsing for pretty much all of my life beyond 5)

Don't get me wrong, if what you said was backed up by any form of logic, or evidence, I wouldn't have called you out on it, but quite literally, it's a bigoted statement that isn't needed or wanted. However, there's no actual evidence which backs up such a dullard statement, so yet again, in-directed hatred/ hate speech.
User avatar
Mariofan1
 
Posts: 11371
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:36 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Forum User: "Archaic Pro"

Postby Archiac Pro » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:02 pm

Can I at LEAST play the game?
We fight, some perish. We win. IMPERIAL GUARD
Archiac Pro
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:43 am
Location: Eatin' shet

Re: Forum User: "Archaic Pro"

Postby LightningsFury » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:23 pm

Archiac Pro wrote:Guys, you're cutting my posts out of threads in the "useless section..."
Look, i'm sorry.
Quit going onto the extreme side.


The 'extreme' side, eh?
Nearly every post you make is part of the 'extreme' side of forum cancer.
I doubt you have even read the rules to think that making this thread on your banning is extreme.
There are people who have done way less wrong in the past and have been dealt with a temporary ban.
You however put breaking the rules to a next level.
You have dozens of cases and double posting and lots of cases of triple posting.
Did you know that the forums had this very unknown feature called editing?
And saying such things about homosexuals on a thread which has nothing to do with that is extreme on many levels above this thread.

Your entire forum career is in the 'useless section', heck, by the way your acting your existence is in the 'useless section'. Every post you make is useless and unneeded. Post with quality not quantity.
You have the same amount of posts in a month than I got in the first 2 years of my forum career, and even then I regarded myself as a shitposter and cringed every time I saw my posts.
You, however, go on a next level of shitposting.
Hell, I even saw a post of you telling someone that their post is a shitpost, after learning the word, that it.

You show little to no remorse to anything you have done.
That context free "i'm sorry" shows you don't mean anything you say.
And after that you try to defend yourself that we are going to far.
You literally insulted a whole sub-group of people with homophobia openly, flatly and publicly. Atleast have some shame in you.
You could, at the least, apologise to me for ruining both the major posts I have made.

Archiac Pro wrote:Can I at LEAST play the game?


Play the game by not making comments about everything possible in separate posts. That thread only needs 1 post, so provide it. If somebody disturbs you, take it forum PMs or a separate post.

Moral of the story: Think before posting shit.
Image
Join the Helmet Heroes Discord today!
Guess I'll just shitpost.
User avatar
LightningsFury
 
Posts: 776
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:22 am
Location: Get Premium to view this message! Only $9.99!

Re: Forum User: "Archaic Pro"

Postby Archiac Pro » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:26 pm

LightningsFury wrote:
Archiac Pro wrote:Guys, you're cutting my posts out of threads in the "useless section..."
Look, i'm sorry.
Quit going onto the extreme side.


The 'extreme' side, eh?
Nearly every post you make is part of the 'extreme' side of forum cancer.
I doubt you have even read the rules to think that making this thread on your banning is extreme.
There are people who have done way less wrong in the past and have been dealt with a temporary ban.
You however put breaking the rules to a next level.
You have dozens of cases and double posting and lots of cases of triple posting.
Did you know that the forums had this very unknown feature called editing?
And saying such things about homosexuals on a thread which has nothing to do with that is extreme on many levels above this thread.

Your entire forum career is in the 'useless section', heck, by the way your acting your existence is in the 'useless section'. Every post you make is useless and unneeded. Post with quality not quantity.
You have the same amount of posts in a month than I got in the first 2 years of my forum career, and even then I regarded myself as a shitposter and cringed every time I saw my posts.
You, however, go on a next level of shitposting.
Hell, I even saw a post of you telling someone that their post is a shitpost, after learning the word, that it.

You show little to no remorse to anything you have done.
That context free "i'm sorry" shows you don't mean anything you say.
And after that you try to defend yourself that we are going to far.
You literally insulted a whole sub-group of people with homophobia openly, flatly and publicly. Atleast have some shame in you.
You could, at the least, apologise to me for ruining both the major posts I have made.

Archiac Pro wrote:Can I at LEAST play the game?


Play the game by not making comments about everything possible in separate posts. That thread only needs 1 post, so provide it. If somebody disturbs you, take it forum PMs or a separate post.

Moral of the story: Think before posting shit.

DUDE!
You finally made it clear for me..
Thanks.

(I did apologise, but you didn't take it. That was totally your fault since you didn't take that, so...)
What I can still play the game? Thanks again.
We fight, some perish. We win. IMPERIAL GUARD
Archiac Pro
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:43 am
Location: Eatin' shet

Re: Forum User: "Archaic Pro"

Postby Archiac Pro » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:27 pm

incognito wrote:I wonder how will Archiac Pro will shitpost this topic?
By saying this is gay?

No I won't because...
I
DO
NOT
SHITPOST
We fight, some perish. We win. IMPERIAL GUARD
Archiac Pro
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:43 am
Location: Eatin' shet

Re: Forum User: "Archaic Pro"

Postby Archiac Pro » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:29 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:No poll or anything attached, it's not debatable.

I'm not really someone to call out another person on their slip ups. I mean, if people fire at me I'll fire back without caring, but what happened recently in this thread is just plain offensive, rule breaking and blatantly homophobic.

Incase you are too lazy to click the link, I'll simply post it below:
----------
Image
----------

In no way, shape, or form, is this this hate speech able to be perceived as acceptable. I call it "Hate Speech" because, by definition, it's a statement that's attacking the attributes of a group of people. (In this case, homosexuals).
Even if you genuinely believe gay people are disgusting, this isn't the place to spread such intolerant opinions. It's not even supported by evidence, which is where I would declare it not hate speech. It's simply the hatred and idiocy of an arrogant, pathetic little boy who spams the forums like there's no tomorrow.

I''m genuinely going to be shocked if this isn't dealt with severely, since this was a personal attack on myself and other people who might've identified as gay - he makes this place an unfit zone for that sub-group.

However, if we are to stray away from his hatred of gay people, (hurhur jarsu v2) we should look at the value of his posts and how he contributes to the forums. To save you a whole bunch of scrolling on his post's profiles (Click here if you want to look yourself.) the majority of his post are either half sentenced phrases which contribute nothing to this community, or negative responses to threads with lack of reason and constant swearing. Quite literally, the majority of his posts are useless contributions that don't benefit or enhance this community in any aspect.
Just a few examples for you to look at which show how great of a forumer he is... The pinnacle of posting good conte-... I mean... completely and utterly useless spam. Bumping his own thread daily when no-one scarcely replies. Editing must be a new concept..

One example of his uselessness!
Image

And another example of his uselessness! Huzzah!
Image

Quite obviously, these posts don't contribute to anything, or are paramount whatsoever. This isn't even scratching the surface of how useless the posts are. He even goes down the TruePlayers_2015 route and spams emojis on some posts like a neanderthal :lol:

It wouldn't be irrational to claim that this forum would be better off without him, since he seems to be full of anger which he takes out on other innocent people.

This disgraceful person needs to be punished.
Rid of this vermin.

Stop insulting me, I said i'm sorry. SORRY
The shop post, people PM me..
We fight, some perish. We win. IMPERIAL GUARD
Archiac Pro
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:43 am
Location: Eatin' shet

Re: Forum User: "Archaic Pro"

Postby Humboldt Current » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:41 pm

Disgusting.

It is so sad and so unfair that he hasn't been banned for openly insulting homosexuals and hurting feelings, unacceptable! I thought that in this day and age we'd have gotten over hating homosexuals, and as a proud homo man, I want to make it clear that we aren't disgusting, we are just people like you! My grandfather was a leatherdaddy in the 50s and that's okay, and alright.

Admins, please, take action. We cannot have a bigot as hateful as this in our community.
Humboldt Current
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:36 pm

Re: Forum User: "Archaic Pro"

Postby Archiac Pro » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:42 pm

Humboldt Current wrote:Disgusting.

It is so sad and so unfair that he hasn't been banned for openly insulting homosexuals and hurting feelings, unacceptable! I thought that in this day and age we'd have gotten over hating homosexuals, and as a proud homo man, I want to make it clear that we aren't disgusting, we are just people like you! My grandfather was a leatherdaddy in the 50s and that's okay, and alright.

Admins, please, take action. We cannot have a bigot as hateful as this in our community.

Look I said sorry..
We fight, some perish. We win. IMPERIAL GUARD
Archiac Pro
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:43 am
Location: Eatin' shet

Re: Forum User: "Archaic Pro"

Postby Humboldt Current » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:57 pm

Archiac Pro wrote:
Humboldt Current wrote:Disgusting.

It is so sad and so unfair that he hasn't been banned for openly insulting homosexuals and hurting feelings, unacceptable! I thought that in this day and age we'd have gotten over hating homosexuals, and as a proud homo man, I want to make it clear that we aren't disgusting, we are just people like you! My grandfather was a leatherdaddy in the 50s and that's okay, and alright.

Admins, please, take action. We cannot have a bigot as hateful as this in our community.

Look I said sorry..


You still had the audacity to post that hateful comment! You're a blight on this forum, a stain on a perfect white crystal, you're a physical representation of everything that is wrong with the forums. The forum is dying, and you continue to hasten it's inevitable demise by posting useless and bizarre content! You just don't bother to think twice before you spout hateful comments and remarks or opinions no one asked for, so keep in mind, saying sorry will not repair the damage you've inflicted on the forums, but perhaps behaving will.
Humboldt Current
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:36 pm

Next

Return to Report Player/Abuse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests