Cherity: A STALKER

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

Re: Cherity: A STALKER

Postby Misterman22 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:36 am

xxjarsuzz wrote:There is now a problem that you players don't seem to understand.

If we are @pvp server, ( me, Cher, Ygg, many players)
When we kill all players in 1 room, we moving to another room,
checking population map and dang. ( Cherity does not even have Yggdrix on her friends list )

If you are there, it's not harrassing when we kill you again,
we just going to get more and more pvp kills. ( That is what players doing @pvp server)
The population map helps alot.
Yggrix doing this too.
No stalking, no harassing. Just killing players (or get killed, heh), Wherever they are.


Does that make throwing around trashy insults necessary?

#rekt
No Unbanana for you

Stupid auplod dun broked
User avatar
Misterman22
 
Posts: 2452
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:50 pm
Location: Exposed has taken control of me.

Re: Cherity: A STALKER

Postby FertalDroidYT » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:40 am

Misterman22 wrote:
xxjarsuzz wrote:There is now a problem that you players don't seem to understand.

If we are @pvp server, ( me, Cher, Ygg, many players)
When we kill all players in 1 room, we moving to another room,
checking population map and dang. ( Cherity does not even have Yggdrix on her friends list )

If you are there, it's not harrassing when we kill you again,
we just going to get more and more pvp kills. ( That is what players doing @pvp server)
The population map helps alot.
Yggrix doing this too.
No stalking, no harassing. Just killing players (or get killed, heh), Wherever they are.


Does that make throwing around trashy insults necessary?

#rekt

#rekt
Image
Image
User avatar
FertalDroidYT
 
Posts: 538
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:29 pm
Location: Playing alone.

Re: Cherity: A STALKER

Postby Mariofan1 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:41 am

xxjarsuzz wrote:
Mariofan1 wrote:I have a vid of Jarsu abusing a bug / exploit so Ima be uploading/emailing that to robby soon


If you talking about killing @pvp with a pet, it's a FEATURE, not a bug/glitch as far as i know.. [ because every player who has a ridable pet, just press B and your pets killing mobs/players, that's a feature, yeah, not "abusing a bug / exploit" ]

You do realise that's a bug, rideable pets aren't meant to kill everyone in 1 hit. You abuse bugs :) thanks for admitted anyway.
User avatar
Mariofan1
 
Posts: 11365
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:36 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Cherity: A STALKER

Postby the_old_bob792 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:52 am

Mariofan1 wrote:
xxjarsuzz wrote:
Mariofan1 wrote:I have a vid of Jarsu abusing a bug / exploit so Ima be uploading/emailing that to robby soon


If you talking about killing @pvp with a pet, it's a FEATURE, not a bug/glitch as far as i know.. [ because every player who has a ridable pet, just press B and your pets killing mobs/players, that's a feature, yeah, not "abusing a bug / exploit" ]

You do realise that's a bug, rideable pets aren't meant to kill everyone in 1 hit. You abuse bugs :) thanks for admitted anyway.

that bug already got fixed one time but iduno why robby made it happens again...
so if its back again i think have no problem on use it
IGN: richard_br
Image
User avatar
the_old_bob792
 
Posts: 544
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:13 pm
Location: pvp server laughing with viper and killing some guys

Re: Cherity: A STALKER

Postby Mariofan1 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:00 pm

the_old_bob792 wrote:that bug already got fixed one time but iduno why robby made it happens again...
so if its back again i think have no problem on use it


That's the most invalid point i've heard. It's NEVER okay to exploit any bug. Just because a bug appears, it doesnt make it okay to abuse it. It's strictly in the ToS that you should not abuse glitches, bugs, exploits, or anything to give you an advantage over players.
User avatar
Mariofan1
 
Posts: 11365
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:36 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Cherity: A STALKER

Postby xxjarsuzz » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:05 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:
the_old_bob792 wrote:that bug already got fixed one time but iduno why robby made it happens again...
so if its back again i think have no problem on use it


That's the most invalid point i've heard. It's NEVER okay to exploit any bug. Just because a bug appears, it doesnt make it okay to abuse it. It's strictly in the ToS that you should not abuse glitches, bugs, exploits, or anything to give you an advantage over players.[/quote]

Ohh lol, it's just a FEATURE, you can use all your pets to kill monsters by pressing B if using a ridable pet..
IGN: Jarsu
User avatar
xxjarsuzz
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:33 am

Re: Cherity: A STALKER

Postby Mariofan1 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:11 pm

xxjarsuzz wrote:Ohh lol, it's just a FEATURE, you can use all your pets to kill monsters by pressing B if using a ridable pet..

Folks folks, we got a dumbo! :lol:

You see, When you ride a pet, and press B, it intentionally is supposed to launch out an attack with all of your pets. Any targets in the way will be damaged by it, whether it's 0s, 1s or 1000s. It's a bug because when it hits one user's hitbox, it instead attacked every valid hitbox in the room. You see, this is a bug. You admitted to exploiting this bug. You're saying it's a feature yet you're wrong. Im guessing that duping is also a feature?

Clearly you think exploits = feature o.O
User avatar
Mariofan1
 
Posts: 11365
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:36 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Cherity: A STALKER

Postby xxjarsuzz » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:14 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:
xxjarsuzz wrote:Ohh lol, it's just a FEATURE, you can use all your pets to kill monsters by pressing B if using a ridable pet..

Folks folks, we got a dumbo! :lol:

You see, When you ride a pet, and press B, it intentionally is supposed to launch out an attack with all of your pets. Any targets in the way will be damaged by it, whether it's 0s, 1s or 1000s. It's a bug because when it hits one user's hitbox, it instead attacked every valid hitbox in the room. You see, this is a bug. You admitted to exploiting this bug. You're saying it's a feature yet you're wrong. Im guessing that duping is also a feature?

Clearly you think exploits = feature o.O


No, you are the only dumbo here, and tell us more about duping, how did you duped and why?
IGN: Jarsu
User avatar
xxjarsuzz
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:33 am

Re: Cherity: A STALKER

Postby the_old_bob792 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:23 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:
the_old_bob792 wrote:that bug already got fixed one time but iduno why robby made it happens again...
so if its back again i think have no problem on use it


That's the most invalid point i've heard. It's NEVER okay to exploit any bug. Just because a bug appears, it doesnt make it okay to abuse it. It's strictly in the ToS that you should not abuse glitches, bugs, exploits, or anything to give you an advantage over players.

for talk serious that the first time what i find a guy who says thats a bug i just thinked was normal and like everyone who have batle and ridable pets use and used
i just lost the count of people using it on the old pvp/gvg
but that not the point of this thread....
also like i said this already got fixed a time ago so why its back on the game if its a bug?
Last edited by the_old_bob792 on Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IGN: richard_br
Image
User avatar
the_old_bob792
 
Posts: 544
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:13 pm
Location: pvp server laughing with viper and killing some guys

Re: Cherity: A STALKER

Postby Mariofan1 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:26 pm

xxjarsuzz wrote:
Mariofan1 wrote:
xxjarsuzz wrote:Ohh lol, it's just a FEATURE, you can use all your pets to kill monsters by pressing B if using a ridable pet..

Folks folks, we got a dumbo! :lol:

You see, When you ride a pet, and press B, it intentionally is supposed to launch out an attack with all of your pets. Any targets in the way will be damaged by it, whether it's 0s, 1s or 1000s. It's a bug because when it hits one user's hitbox, it instead attacked every valid hitbox in the room. You see, this is a bug. You admitted to exploiting this bug. You're saying it's a feature yet you're wrong. Im guessing that duping is also a feature?

Clearly you think exploits = feature o.O


No, you are the only dumbo here, and tell us more about duping, how did you duped and why?


I'm pretty legit if I say so myself :^)

Image

It's funny, because you claim and falsely accuse me with no proof, whereas I have heaps of proof that you did dupe, harass and cheat on this game. On your way old man, and stop trash talking children and teenagers over the internet, it's about time you get some retirement insurance ;)

EDIT: Are you going to falsely accuse me of anything else now or are you going to act your age

the_old_bob792 wrote:for talk serious that the first time what i find a guy who says thats a bug i just thinked was normal and like everyone who have batle and ridable pets use and used
i just lost the count of people using it on the old pvp/gvg
but that not the point of this thread....


It's an exploit is all I'm saying, and it was patched but some of those bugs re-appear. :]
----------
EDIT:
User avatar
Mariofan1
 
Posts: 11365
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:36 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Cherity: A STALKER

Postby xxjarsuzz » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:38 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:
I'm pretty legit if I say so myself :^)

Image

----------

Yeah, ok, my payvault bonus is still 189090
IGN: Jarsu
User avatar
xxjarsuzz
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:33 am

Re: Cherity: A STALKER

Postby Mariofan1 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:40 pm

xxjarsuzz wrote:
Mariofan1 wrote:
I'm pretty legit if I say so myself :^)

Image

----------

Yeah, ok, my payvault bonus is still 189090

Gib screenshot po.
User avatar
Mariofan1
 
Posts: 11365
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:36 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Cherity: A STALKER

Postby whartshorn » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:00 pm

This just proves that most the "best players" on helmet heroes are nothing but morons. Most their best insults are "shut up nub". Yeah, Im sorry I don't spend all my life on the game dude :D
Buying books of power, defence and health for 50K!
whartshorn
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:43 am

Re: Cherity: A STALKER

Postby Mariofan1 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:17 pm

whartshorn wrote:This just proves that most the "best players" on helmet heroes are nothing but morons. Most their best insults are "shut up nub". Yeah, Im sorry I don't spend all my life on the game dude :D

Im not sure if i should feel insulted or proud :^)
User avatar
Mariofan1
 
Posts: 11365
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:36 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Cherity: A STALKER

Postby awesomeguy83 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:30 pm

jarsu are you that stupid??? all you do is go around if you dont like a person and make a fool of yourself and say things like you dupe and shit honestly come on now dont be an idiot show your payvault bonus notice you wont because you know you did dupe and your payvault bonus is probally like 00000 hmm lets see it jarsu oh ya wanna see my payvault bonus to???

there yo go m8 see i got some proof that i didnt dupe unlike you
Attachments
bandicam 2016-08-23 21-39-57-373.jpg
bandicam 2016-08-23 21-39-57-373.jpg (19.37 KiB) Viewed 515 times
#Pvon4Owner
User avatar
awesomeguy83
 
Posts: 1342
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:27 pm

Re: Cherity: A STALKER

Postby Tat » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:43 pm

@awsomeguy83

u know you can email robby and ask him..
I kind of want to know

we know he does dupe he just donest want to say it

is that right jawnub123

u and lastnub123
Image
Give a big thanks to :crazygamingtr for the amazing sig![/spoiler]
Image
User avatar
Tat
 
Posts: 2456
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:06 pm

Re: Cherity: A STALKER

Postby Yggdrix » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:47 pm

xxjarsuzz wrote:There is now a problem that you players don't seem to understand.

If we are @pvp server, ( me, Cher, Ygg, many players)
When we kill all players in 1 room, we moving to another room,
checking population map and dang. ( Cherity does not even have Yggdrix on her friends list )

If you are there, it's not harrassing when we kill you again,
we just going to get more and more pvp kills. ( That is what players doing @pvp server)
The population map helps alot.
Yggrix doing this too.
No stalking, no harassing. Just killing players (or get killed, heh), Wherever they are.


You told me that I am an idiot and stupid, but behold! Cherity was still able to find me even in a non-populated room! And removing a name from friends list was just a click! Now tell me, what do you call yourself then? A ground monggo-brained monkey? Lmfao
User avatar
Yggdrix
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:48 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: Cherity: A STALKER

Postby Skylox » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:09 pm

Don't ban, she is one of the only people that talk to me ;-; Besides she is just doing pvp you enter at your own risk
Image
User avatar
Skylox
 
Posts: 2031
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Locations

Re: Cherity: A STALKER

Postby Bawss » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:18 pm

Skylox wrote:Don't ban, she is one of the only people that talk to me ;-; Besides she is just doing pvp you enter at your own risk

then get some more friends then
#BringBackGret
Image
IGN: Army0fOne
my youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2BXWI ... q4JfLyWPAg
gimme a trooper: http://bawssarmy.minitroopers.com/hq
im not a hater, I'm just saying
User avatar
Bawss
 
Posts: 1306
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:05 pm

Re: Cherity: A STALKER

Postby Yggdrix » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:26 pm

Skylox wrote:Don't ban, she is one of the only people that talk to me ;-; Besides she is just doing pvp you enter at your own risk


Please read before commenting!

"...even if it's not in PVP"
User avatar
Yggdrix
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:48 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: Cherity: A STALKER

Postby the_old_bob792 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:34 pm

Skylox wrote:Don't ban, she is one of the only people that talk to me ;-; Besides she is just doing pvp you enter at your own risk

'-'
100% aleatory how u made she talk with u she never talks with me ur dam ninja boy xD
IGN: richard_br
Image
User avatar
the_old_bob792
 
Posts: 544
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:13 pm
Location: pvp server laughing with viper and killing some guys

Re: Cherity: A STALKER

Postby Yggdrix » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:48 pm

the_old_bob792 wrote:
Skylox wrote:Don't ban, she is one of the only people that talk to me ;-; Besides she is just doing pvp you enter at your own risk

'-'
100% aleatory how u made she talk with u she never talks with me ur dam ninja boy xD


True. She talks very few coz she knows just a lil English and yet, Jarsu was able to call other people "stupid" that he can't say to himself and to his pets. *Barks
Last edited by Yggdrix on Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Yggdrix
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:48 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: Cherity: A STALKER

Postby awesomeguy83 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:54 pm

reason she dont know english is because she is like 6 XD i saw the pic whats his face said she was nine but no way she was nine XD

even tho at age 6 you should know english
#Pvon4Owner
User avatar
awesomeguy83
 
Posts: 1342
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:27 pm

Re: Cherity: A STALKER

Postby Yggdrix » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:07 pm

awesomeguy83 wrote:reason she dont know english is because she is like 6 XD i saw the pic whats his face said she was nine but no way she was nine XD

even tho at age 6 you should know english


For real? I saw her pic on fb and it seems she's already a teen! Oh, teen! Uh, teen! Utin! Lmfao
User avatar
Yggdrix
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:48 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: Cherity: A STALKER

Postby isa467 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:30 pm

Tat wrote:@awsomeguy83

u know you can email robby and ask him..
I kind of want to know

we know he does dupe he just donest want to say it

is that right jawnub123

u and lastnub123

Honestly I don't know what to believe.
I asked coke and he told me jarsu is legit.
But then again if he is scared to show his payvault bonus thing...
Also, i like the names you made up for them.
Image
Credits to Lightnings_Fury
isa467
 
Posts: 3181
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:49 pm
Location: Somewhere

PreviousNext

Return to Report Player/Abuse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests