Cherity: A STALKER

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

Re: Cherity: A STALKER

Postby xxjarsuzz » Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:31 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:
xxjarsuzz wrote:Heh, killing noobs ( like Yggdrix ) @pvp server, is fun.
No one get banned for that.

If you want to be alone, buy a private server!

So.. Yggdrix is da nub in da nub guild, deal with it!

Never, ever is it okay to harrass other users just because another guild member wants you to.

It's clear here that Cherity is stalking Yggdrix, and you don't see they they are doing that. It's not even in the pvp server sometimes. That is considered harrassment and could get Cherity banned, and possibly you.

In the future, don't bully players just because they've exposed your guild members. We all know you're the living embodiment of p2w on helmet heroes, but I don't see why people should buy private servers just so they can not be harrassed by you and your guildies. :/

Seems that My Goldfish turned a noob, sir plss tell me what do you know about this case.. Waiting for your answer..
IGN: Jarsu
xxjarsuzz

Postby outlast_123 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:34 pm

oh isa is a dog zarter noob :o
outlast_123

Postby isa467 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:35 pm

xxjarsuzz wrote:
Mariofan1 wrote:

Never, ever is it okay to harrass other users just because another guild member wants you to.

It's clear here that Cherity is stalking Yggdrix, and you don't see they they are doing that. It's not even in the pvp server sometimes. That is considered harrassment and could get Cherity banned, and possibly you.

In the future, don't bully players just because they've exposed your guild members. We all know you're the living embodiment of p2w on helmet heroes, but I don't see why people should buy private servers just so they can not be harrassed by you and your guildies. :/

Seems that My Goldfish turned a noob, sir plss tell me what do you know about this case.. Waiting for your answer..

*Gets the popcorn out*
*Waits for Mario to reply*

And be quiet otterlast nub.
Credits to Lightnings_Fury
isa467

Postby xxjarsuzz » Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:39 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:

Heh, Seems that My Goldfish turned a noob, these pictures shows that Yggdrix stalked Cherity...
( ban FstMario for being a noob, ban Yggdrix for being hmmm.. hmmm...jealous 2 yrs old noob? Uhh.. Just Just ban all for being HH players )
Attachments
yggeatpoop.jpg
yggeatpoop.jpg (4.18 KiB) Viewed 750 times
yggeatpoop1.jpg
yggeatpoop1.jpg (48.66 KiB) Viewed 750 times
xxjarsuzz

Postby isa467 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:42 pm

Proof??? Really??? Is that a joke???
He follows me?
And a picture of him dead?
*Face palm*
isa467

Postby xxjarsuzz » Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:51 pm

isa467 wrote:Proof??? Really??? Is that a joke???
He follows me?
*Face palm*

what do you know about this case? Just post it here, can't wait... ( yet another noob here, isa467 )
xxjarsuzz

Postby isa467 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:56 pm

xxjarsuzz wrote:
He follows me?
*Face palm*

what do you know about this case? Just post it here, can't wait... ( yet another noob here, isa467 )

As much as everyone else here.Nub.
isa467

Postby xxjarsuzz » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:01 pm

isa467 wrote:
xxjarsuzz wrote:
He follows me?
*Face palm*

As much as everyone else here.Nub.

No, you're just a stupid noob who writes shit here, you don't even know us, lol
edit: these pics shows that Yggdrix stalked Cherity :
Attachments
yggeatpoop.jpg
yggeatpoop.jpg (4.18 KiB) Viewed 744 times
yggeatpoop1.jpg
yggeatpoop1.jpg (48.66 KiB) Viewed 744 times
xxjarsuzz

Postby Tat » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:40 pm

every true members in the guild TP_2015 are nubs and think they are better then every one

jarsu doesn't see it because he wants to back them up if they harass another player that is not in their guild
Give a big thanks to :crazygamingtr for the amazing sig![/spoiler]
Tat

Postby outlast_123 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:55 pm

o tat the nub :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
outlast_123

Postby the_old_bob792 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:09 pm

Tat wrote:every true members in the guild TP_2015 are nubs and think they are better then every one

jarsu doesn't see it because he wants to back them up if they harass another player that is not in their guild

im not on this dam problems xD
IGN: richard_br
the_old_bob792

Location: pvp server laughing with viper and killing some guys

Postby Tat » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:09 pm

same as outlast .. a p2w as jarsu

most people like you guys but chill the fuck out :lol:

nublast123
Tat

Postby mrbig1dallas » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:50 pm

I noticed something, Jarsu is just a dick! :lol: and you outlast are his lil puppy dog, woof! woof! :lol:
mrbig1dallas

Location: In your parents bed, waiting for your mom to bring me a sandwitch.

Postby xxjarsuzz » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:02 pm

Tat wrote:every true members in the guild TP_2015 are nubs and think they are better then every one

Ohh lol.. and WHO IS THIS Tatrasiel, the nub, hmmm LET SEE:

Tatrasiel:

- A Noob player, just a BOOSTED account, :lol: , see the pic:
( ONLY 24313 ENEMY KILLS, thats like level 100 player, holy poop :lol: )
Attachments
TatrasielTheSUPERNOOB.jpg
TatrasielTheSUPERNOOB.jpg (60.11 KiB) Viewed 735 times
xxjarsuzz

Postby Tat » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:53 pm

that's cute jarsaw,

i would love to see you buy everyones stuff in TD if u are so good at being a play 2 win.

hahahaa :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tat

Postby isa467 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:39 pm

Wow thank you tat i agree so much with you.
The biggest nub is otterlast tho.
isa467

Postby isa467 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:50 pm

Tat wrote:that's cute jarsaw,

i would love to see you buy everyones stuff in TD if u are so good at being a play 2 win.

hahahaa :lol: :lol: :lol:

Or to prove your so good you wouldn't mind buying a big stick off me for 20 million will you jarsu?
isa467

Postby Mariofan1 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:18 pm

xxjarsuzz wrote:Heh, Seems that My Goldfish turned a noob, these pictures shows that Yggdrix stalked Cherity...
( ban FstMario for being a noob, ban Yggdrix for being hmmm.. hmmm...jealous 2 yrs old noob? Uhh.. Just Just ban all for being HH players )

I can't believe that you've gone from being a nice caring player to a toxic utterly horrible piece of human garbage who doesnt care for anyone but his filipino fuck boys in his guild. You're saying that I turned into a "Noob" simply because you cant control your fanboy guild members who stalk players constantly. All you did was get Yggdrix's pictures and crop parts of them out, and claim that's your "evidence." Clearly, you've let the living embodiment of paying to win on a lowly populated game get to your head.

You are an absolute nobody, Jarsu. Scum of this game, and you've just proven it in front of me, and the whole entire helmet heroes community. I feel sorry that you wasted your money and time on this game just to be hated by tons of people. All you've ever done is gain bragging rights, broke the terms of service and paid to win. It's funny, because this isn't the first time you or your guildies have harassed members ingame. I honestly feel sorry for you that you've let the fame get to your head.

It's also funny how you have so much stats, and claim to buy tickets. What I would love to see is your ticket bonus, because I've always believed that you took advantage of this game and you clearly have by booking during every duping era, and not in between, so clearly something is fishy there. Maybe you'd like to post a picture of your payvault bonus? Or are you a confirm duper at that? I'll let you decide on that care. Rather a massive accusation to put, but seemingly as you are a noob who so called "paid to win". You wouldn't have an issue, would you?

It's sad, because you act like you're such a good player.
xxjarsuzz wrote:Ohh lol.. and WHO IS THIS Tatrasiel, the nub, hmmm LET SEE:

Tatrasiel:

You literally BOUGHT your way to the top of this game and now act like you're some top dog that can't be exposed, or shown in a bad light. Here's a tip Jarsu. Convert to realism rather than being, you know, terrible at insulting people, learn how to use grammar efficiency and spell because, rip your english, and stop being, and I rarely ever use this word, the """ Cancer """ of helmet heroes forums.

Now, lets get onto your fuckboy fanboys, e.g. people who support you paying to win. Again, these users are pretty much only your friend because:

A) You've bribed them to
B) You've literally bought their friendship, if you weren't such a dupe- *cough* sorry, I mean, if you weren't such a p2w player, you would pretty much have negative friends and fame. Infact, you would still be around level 200. You rely on exploiting outbreaks of duping to get stats instead of earning them by grinding. Another 200$ gone down the drain that you could've spent on something else.
C) They're scared of you and your guild members who harass other players, I was usually okay with you because you seemed okay, but clearly now, you're just a fucking noob who insults others when in reality they're the human embodiment of ready... set... terrible!

Now, lets see you make a fully detailed response instead of stealing pictures, failing to write a sentence without do...ing thi s SSS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blub blub, stop being a noob jarsu.

EDIT: Video going up soon exposing Jarsu for potential duping, and his ways of toxicity! :)
Mariofan1

Postby Bawss » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:43 pm

all charity is is an 6 year old that got boosted all the way to her level by jarsu
btw, i know she is 6 cuz little sqeaks leaked her fb

and jarsu`s just some p2w guy that abuses pvp server
#BringBackGret
IGN: Army0fOne
my youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2BXWI ... q4JfLyWPAg
gimme a trooper: http://bawssarmy.minitroopers.com/hq
im not a hater, I'm just saying
Bawss

Postby isa467 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:44 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:
xxjarsuzz wrote:Heh, Seems that My Goldfish turned a noob, these pictures shows that Yggdrix stalked Cherity...

I can't believe that you've gone from being a nice caring player to a toxic utterly horrible piece of human garbage who doesnt care for anyone but his filipino fuck boys in his guild. You're saying that I turned into a "Noob" simply because you cant control your fanboy guild members who stalk players constantly. All you did was get Yggdrix's pictures and crop parts of them out, and claim that's your "evidence." Clearly, you've let the living embodiment of paying to win on a lowly populated game get to your head.

You are an absolute nobody, Jarsu. Scum of this game, and you've just proven it in front of me, and the whole entire helmet heroes community. I feel sorry that you wasted your money and time on this game just to be hated by tons of people. All you've ever done is gain bragging rights, broke the terms of service and paid to win. It's funny, because this isn't the first time you or your guildies have harassed members ingame. I honestly feel sorry for you that you've let the fame get to your head.

It's also funny how you have so much stats, and claim to buy tickets. What I would love to see is your ticket bonus, because I've always believed that you took advantage of this game and you clearly have by booking during every duping era, and not in between, so clearly something is fishy there. Maybe you'd like to post a picture of your payvault bonus? Or are you a confirm duper at that? I'll let you decide on that care. Rather a massive accusation to put, but seemingly as you are a noob who so called "paid to win". You wouldn't have an issue, would you?

It's sad, because you act like you're such a good player.
xxjarsuzz wrote:Ohh lol.. and WHO IS THIS Tatrasiel, the nub, hmmm LET SEE:

Tatrasiel:

You literally BOUGHT your way to the top of this game and now act like you're some top dog that can't be exposed, or shown in a bad light. Here's a tip Jarsu. Convert to realism rather than being, you know, terrible at insulting people, learn how to use grammar efficiency and spell because, rip your english, and stop being, and I rarely ever use this word, the """ Cancer """ of helmet heroes forums.

Now, lets get onto your fuckboy fanboys, e.g. people who support you paying to win. Again, these users are pretty much only your friend because:

A) You've bribed them to
B) You've literally bought their friendship, if you weren't such a dupe- *cough* sorry, I mean, if you weren't such a p2w player, you would pretty much have negative friends and fame. Infact, you would still be around level 200. You rely on exploiting outbreaks of duping to get stats instead of earning them by grinding. Another 200$ gone down the drain that you could've spent on something else.
C) They're scared of you and your guild members who harass other players, I was usually okay with you because you seemed okay, but clearly now, you're just a fucking noob who insults others when in reality they're the human embodiment of ready... set... terrible!

Now, lets see you make a fully detailed response instead of stealing pictures, failing to write a sentence without do...ing thi s SSS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blub blub, stop being a noob jarsu.

EDIT: Video going up soon exposing Jarsu for potential duping, and his ways of toxicity! :)

Oh gawd jarsu just got roasted so bad.
I didn't even know this guy until I came back to the game.
isa467

Postby DaviM12 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:24 pm

So this is why I dun like DEF peoples...
So lazy... maybe I could do a thing...

Cool epic quotes:
Spoiler: show
None wrote:new accounts can't PM coke to prevent crying babies like you
Teofiel122 wrote:"REGION UNVALABLE" is cancel now or no?
outlast123 wrote:aw is the war idiots still fights
DaviM12

Postby isa467 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:26 pm

*waits for jarsu to come back and talk some more crap*
isa467

Postby Mariofan1 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:29 pm

It's funny because he's an adult, and he's feeding his ego on a game on the internet instead of feeding his possible children. I mean, if he has children and isn't living in his parents basement I guess :////
Mariofan1

Postby isa467 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:39 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:It's funny because he's an adult, and he's feeding his ego on a game on the internet instead of feeding his possible children. I mean, if he has children and isn't living in his parents basement I guess :////

He reminds me of diagran for some reason.
How about you?
isa467

Postby awesomeguy83 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:54 pm

This topic is still in process of being made it has close to no grammar XD so im warning you no grammar is in this and i am currently working on putting it on i just wanted to get this out fast ass possible.

I would love to roast Jarsu's ass on this topic now hehe. Well Jarsu pays all his guild members first off, like that first week in his guild he gave me 10m aw how nice of him noobster he also payed seems like he pays all his guild members to stay. Look at his contribution on his guild a level 500 with 1.5b cont LOL TOTALLY LEGIT. Now look at him 6b cont when I was in his guild he had like 1b now he has 6b??? Wtf in like 2 months he gets 6x his old cont LOL what a noob he calls EVERYONE a noob I agree I p2w a lot but look at Jarsu compared to me XDD. No one has seen his pay vault bonus like Fst said kinda like when I asked APG to see his he refused and turned out he duped. Jarsu time to see you're pay vault bonus or don't post it and just let everyone in hh know you dupe might as well considering you have 18m points in overall.

I did make a thread once of Jarsu 18m points XD that's over 1m stats he has it would mean (hint hint he doesnt have 1m stats). So um Jarsu what you doing there??? No way possible you legit have 18m points unless your a fucking duper because only way to get that shit is if you spent 400k dollars irl (i dids the math sir like 2 months ago). So might as well just admit to fucking duping and hacking.

im also aware i used to be one of jarsus fuckboy fanboys hehe only because 1 reason HE PAYED ME FOR IT XD he pays his fuck boys lol thats why they follow him so jarsu just stop with you life and as for fst mario i will also be recording a vid like you had said everyone needs to make youtube and record a vid to bring down this fuckboy named jarsu

i am ALSO aware for saying all this stuff i can potentially get banned because jarsu has robby wrapped around his finger and can just email rob and get me insantly temp banned but i will GLADLY take that risk to expose jarsus fake ass and sakib got banned HE LIED TO ME AND PROBALLY ROB ABOUT HIM so jarsu was telling me sakib was pming cherity saying really bad stuff then outlast comes to me and tells me IT WAS A LIE he actually was just swearing at jarsu and outlast so jarsu lied to me and probally to rob to so jarsu once again FUCK OFF. No one wants you hear no joke.

if your against jarsu put in your sig #StopJarsu
Last edited by awesomeguy83 on Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
#Pvon4Owner
awesomeguy83

PreviousNext

Return to Report Player/Abuse