Barack_Obama ban vote

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

What should happen with his account?

Un-ban him now
12
10%
Ban him for 1 week
16
13%
Ban him for 2 weeks
5
4%
Ban him forever
89
73%
 
Total votes : 122

Re: Barack_Obama ban vote

Postby MasterYi » Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:05 am

SmilingFear wrote:
southsideCali wrote:speakin of abusin gliches wat shoud happen to all those people who abused carnlelia glich and made a massive unfair, unachievable gap in the leadin levels?


Hmm I guess it's been long enough for me to throw in my two cents.
First of all, as to what I have quoted; So much this. Seeing players (r3v3r3nd, MasterYi) even talk about unfairness or abusing glitches in a negative manner is petty, redundant, and hypocritical. Stop. Just stop. You look ridiculous.

As for the Barack issue; Being one of the people he sold tickets to (the tickets were removed, my money was essentially dumped into nothing) I'm still gonna say that an IP/Perma ban is a little much. Part of the reason I say this is because I'm pretty sure Barack has supported this game by buying tickets more than anyone (there may be a few people that have bought more,-the active sellers- like Caefer) but for Robby to rob (huehue, Robby the robber) Barack of not only the time he's invested into getting that character to where it is, but also of the money he's invested into the game, he's no better than Barack who basically attempted to steal money from Robby in a way. I won't go into why, because for you not to realize it without me explaining it is... Yeah, but for the head of the game to display such hypocrisy it would not only look bad for him, but would also get a negative stigma attached to the game itself (think about it, Barack was one of the first "uber"-popular characters not on account of his level. If he gets perma banned for this, tales -or whatever you'd like to deem them- of him will continue and the event will not go unnoticed or get forgotten.) Had the duped tickets actually resulted in a breaking of the economy then yes, of course he should have gotten banned (and even IP banned at that point, in my opinion). However this is not the case. The duped tickets were removed, and the event only served as a money dump/black hole (which actually strengthens the economy, but to give Barack props for that would be crossing the line :P)

I voted for a two week ban, and mind you, that is only because there was no longer option besides for the perma.
(inb4 mad scrubs quoting me and me not replying to or even reading the comments :D)


Red: No one knew that the Carnelia glitch actually was a glitch, and I am pretty sure that Barack knew that it's against the rules to dupe tickets. So stop, you look pretty ridiculous..

And R3v, Rob didn't know that it stacked xp.
Image

''I've got an army!'' - Loki ''We got MasterYi'' - Tony stark.
MasterYi
 
Posts: 718
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:30 am

Re: Barack_Obama ban vote

Postby CandyNutJob » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:15 pm

MasterYi wrote:Red: No one knew that the Carnelia glitch actually was a glitch, and I am pretty sure that Barack knew that it's against the rules to dupe tickets. So stop, you look pretty ridiculous..

And R3v, Rob didn't know that it stacked xp.


Dont worry Yi. No need to defend yourself. I explained clearly on this point, that the high level players, that grinded on Carnelia, were unaware of the glitch and just played the game for what they thought was the most logical way to play.
Image
User avatar
CandyNutJob
 
Posts: 493
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:43 pm

Re: Barack_Obama ban vote

Postby MasterYi » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:19 pm

CandyNutJob wrote:
MasterYi wrote:Red: No one knew that the Carnelia glitch actually was a glitch, and I am pretty sure that Barack knew that it's against the rules to dupe tickets. So stop, you look pretty ridiculous..

And R3v, Rob didn't know that it stacked xp.


Dont worry Yi. No need to defend yourself. I explained clearly on this point, that the high level players, that grinded on Carnelia, were unaware of the glitch and just played the game for what they thought was the most logical way to play.



Yup, just saying.
Image

''I've got an army!'' - Loki ''We got MasterYi'' - Tony stark.
MasterYi
 
Posts: 718
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:30 am

Re: Barack_Obama ban vote

Postby Y.L. » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:14 am

itblobboy wrote:I would like to say something.

The "I didn't know it was a glitch" excuse is almost never acceptable, because it is usually very clear that something is a glitch if it is a glitch...

So its hardly acceptable either way.

Another way of putting it is, "If you try to do something wrong, its your fault. If you didn't try to do what you did wrong, you're stupid and your stupidity isn't our fault, it's yours."

To be blunt, anyways.

I am pretty sure no one associated with Helmet Heroes knew that Carnelia was a glitch until Gret found out.
Image
Y.L.
 
Posts: 301
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:06 am
Location: US

Re: Barack_Obama ban vote

Postby SmilingFear » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:41 pm

Y.L. wrote:I am pretty sure no one associated with Helmet Heroes knew that Carnelia was a glitch until Gret found out.


I did.
I'm curious as to why you were "pretty sure," did you go around and ask the majority of the players or were you just assuming?
Image
User avatar
SmilingFear
 
Posts: 589
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:20 am
Location: Sweden

Re: Barack_Obama ban vote

Postby Y.L. » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:58 pm

SmilingFear wrote:
Y.L. wrote:I am pretty sure no one associated with Helmet Heroes knew that Carnelia was a glitch until Gret found out.


I did.
I'm curious as to why you were "pretty sure," did you go around and ask the majority of the players or were you just assuming?


Well if you knew the whole time Carnelia was a glitch from the beginning, then why didnt you tell rob so this problem wouldnt have happened in the first place. I am basing this off of the people that I knew that grinded carnelia and said they didnt know that it was glitch at all.
Image
Y.L.
 
Posts: 301
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:06 am
Location: US

Re: Barack_Obama ban vote

Postby SmilingFear » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:13 pm

Y.L. wrote:
SmilingFear wrote:
Y.L. wrote:I am pretty sure no one associated with Helmet Heroes knew that Carnelia was a glitch until Gret found out.


I did.
I'm curious as to why you were "pretty sure," did you go around and ask the majority of the players or were you just assuming?


Well if you knew the whole time Carnelia was a glitch from the beginning, then why didnt you tell rob so this problem wouldnt have happened in the first place. I am basing this off of the people that I knew that grinded carnelia and said they didnt know that it was glitch at all.


Because for the problem to have not happened in the first place I couldn't have been aware of it. Can't be aware of a problem that never happened.
Image
User avatar
SmilingFear
 
Posts: 589
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:20 am
Location: Sweden

Re: Barack_Obama ban vote

Postby Y.L. » Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:39 pm

I did.
I'm curious as to why you were "pretty sure," did you go around and ask the majority of the players or were you just assuming?[/quote]

Well if you knew the whole time Carnelia was a glitch from the beginning, then why didnt you tell rob so this problem wouldnt have happened in the first place. I am basing this off of the people that I knew that grinded carnelia and said they didnt know that it was glitch at all.[/quote]

Because for the problem to have not happened in the first place I couldn't have been aware of it. Can't be aware of a problem that never happened.[/quote]

The problem was carnelia was stacking exp and it did happen. You also said you were aware of it.
Image
Y.L.
 
Posts: 301
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:06 am
Location: US

Re: Barack_Obama ban vote

Postby God » Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:46 am

Y.L. wrote:I did.
I'm curious as to why you were "pretty sure," did you go around and ask the majority of the players or were you just assuming?


Well if you knew the whole time Carnelia was a glitch from the beginning, then why didnt you tell rob so this problem wouldnt have happened in the first place. I am basing this off of the people that I knew that grinded carnelia and said they didnt know that it was glitch at all.[/quote]

Because for the problem to have not happened in the first place I couldn't have been aware of it. Can't be aware of a problem that never happened.[/quote]

The problem was carnelia was stacking exp and it did happen. You also said you were aware of it.[/quote]

Oh, no, trust me, his guild tried to get on Carn, I was there to help them, and they did gain just as many levels as say, me, on Carnelia (about 10-15), so they REALLY can't complain because if they could of, they very well would of taken advantage of it, and they did.
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
God
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:04 pm

Re: Barack_Obama ban vote

Postby CandyNutJob » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:27 am

Haha the good stuff
Image
User avatar
CandyNutJob
 
Posts: 493
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:43 pm

Re: Barack_Obama ban vote

Postby CandyNutJob » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:31 am

And I wasn't banned forever. Robby let me have my account back lol
Image
User avatar
CandyNutJob
 
Posts: 493
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:43 pm

Re: Barack_Obama ban vote

Postby Tami#2261 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:37 am

lol 5 years later is a good date to answer
Code: Select all
@bot.command(name="ban")
async def _ban(ctx, member : discord.Member, *, reason:str):
      await member.ban()
      await ctx.send(f"{member.name} got banned by {ctx.author.mention} for {reason}")
      print('u nub")
User avatar
Tami#2261
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:09 am

Previous

Return to Report Player/Abuse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron