Unmodesty and Inappropiate Bullhorns

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

Unmodesty and Inappropiate Bullhorns

Postby Tartarus1876 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:38 pm

Well im sure most of you saw this. Apparently i previously wanted to join Legendary, but i changed my mind due to a few of the members, unmodest bullhorns. And then this happened. Innapropiate bullhorns that i heard my brother reading -_-.
Perhaps you should take a look.
Uh oh 1.png
Uh oh 1.png (23.02 KiB) Viewed 2263 times
"Darkness is able to erase minds and keep people ignorant for the better, the truth can hurt..." - Dark_Titan
Tartarus1876

Re: Unmodesty and Inappropiate Bullhorns

Postby LoveNoThot » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:44 pm

Here's more :roll:
Attachments
xD.png
xD.png (10.9 KiB) Viewed 2259 times
Discord: jam#2292
LoveNoThot

Postby Tartarus1876 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:48 pm

TY for more evidence :D
"Darkness is able to erase minds and keep people ignorant for the better, the truth can hurt..." - Dark_Titan
Tartarus1876

Postby LoveNoThot » Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:09 pm

No problem! :)
LoveNoThot

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:43 pm

LoveNoThot wrote:Here's more
Image :roll:

Well neither of these guys are in Legendary first of all.

Secondly
Tartarus1876 wrote:Well im sure most of you saw this. Apparently i previously wanted to join Legendary, but i changed my mind due to a few of the members, unmodest bullhorns. And then this happened. Innapropiate bullhorns that i heard my brother reading -_-.
Uh oh 1.png

You can see white is after what Dallas said here, and it chronologically makes sense. Not to mention this is the same guy who everytime we bullhorn about drops in GvG has something to say about us being noobs I can firmly say this is only slightly over the top from one member.

As for the other things, is it so wrong to be happy to be in the #1 guild?
SOUL_SLAYER

Postby LoveNoThot » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:12 pm

SOUL_SLAYER wrote:

I know, that's not my point though. It has nothing to do with the guild members from Legendary. Those players, as shown in the screenshot, are using bullhorns inappropriately.
LoveNoThot

Postby daren43214321 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:13 pm

cedes obviously cannot kill whitepower, no ofense. Hell die in 1 second.
Image Yes, you wanna git rekt
daren43214321

Location: Somewhere along the rainbow..... Looting a giant pot of gold....

Postby Tartarus1876 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:36 pm

SOUL_SLAYER wrote:

Secondly
Tartarus1876 wrote:Well im sure most of you saw this. Apparently i previously wanted to join Legendary, but i changed my mind due to a few of the members, unmodest bullhorns. And then this happened. Innapropiate bullhorns that i heard my brother reading -_-.
Uh oh 1.png

You can see white is after what Dallas said here, and it chronologically makes sense. Not to mention this is the same guy who everytime we bullhorn about drops in GvG has something to say about us being noobs I can firmly say this is only slightly over the top from one member.

Its not wrong to be happy, but its wrong to be sending a bullhorn everyday about it......It kinda gets annoying after a while.
Tartarus1876

Postby Tartarus1876 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:47 pm

Tartarus1876 wrote:
SOUL_SLAYER wrote:

Secondly
Uh oh 1.png

Its not wrong to be happy, but its wrong to be sending a bullhorn everyday about it......It kinda gets annoying after a while.

I dont mean all the members of legendary but i mean a few. Sorry for the inconvenience of my grammar.
Tartarus1876

Postby Adranorno » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:58 pm

Whitepower curses dozens of times in chat... only a few people have proof. It is against ToS to curse, and this time he does it in a bullhorn? He has been warned multiple times to stop, and soul_slayer even told me he told white it was against ToS, but he doesn't stop. When your friend/guildie tells you something is against the rules, and you continue it, why is he still your friend? He obiously doesn't listen to people, and he discriminates people. He says it is "pranking". I'm guessing this bullhorn was a prank too. And when he trash talks me, even if I don't me mean to him back, I guess it's a prank. Okay guys, he can do stuff against ToS as long as it's a prank! That is basically what he said to me. Kids play this game. Seven year olds play this game, and this guy is cursing in a bullhorn! He has cursed multiple times, he is a jerk, he discriminates people like it's okay, why is he not banned? He had his 2nd chance. He had his 4th chance! If robby lets him in the game, he is letting a rebel in the game.
Oh, you guys want proof? Heres some proof:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=9419&p=66556&hilit=White+Power#p66556
camptimus himself reported him. Camptimus is a really good, reasonable guy, and so am I. We both reported him... this itself is proof.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3289&p=23314&hilit=White+Power#p23314
This time it was darth. I don't know alot about that guy, but I think he's kinda a legend. His name IS offensive to black people, even if it was not intended. Yeah, I bet his pet named 'nlgger" was not intended to be racist too.

Don't forget about me. I, too, am against him. So, more then 4 people are reporting him. Alot of reasonable people. Why are people still defending this son of a glitch?
▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Adranorno

Postby punyman » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:44 pm

I say ban them all
punyman

Postby JvonT » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:39 pm

Stupid people like mrbig1dallas like to provoke some of us. Personally, I won't ignore things like that, that sucker started everything. He started to insult not only whitepower, he insulted other members.

Tartarus, Did you want to join? you WERE a member, then u were KICKED. I hope this post doesn't come from there.

About whitepower's name, don't come with that stupidity again. He isn't being racist, he is refering to other thing. You are just retarded and you don't get it.
Thanks Ameba por la firma, re flashera! And thanks Miso for the awesome avatar!

The Legendaries are coming...
JvonT

Postby Tartarus1876 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:30 am

JvonT wrote:Stupid people like mrbig1dallas like to provoke some of us. Personally, I won't ignore things like that, that sucker started everything. He started to insult not only whitepower, he insulted other members.

Tartarus, Did you want to join? you WERE a member, then u were KICKED. I hope this post doesn't come from there.

About whitepower's name, don't come with that stupidity again. He isn't being racist, he is refering to other thing. You are just retarded and you don't get it.

I left. And btw I understand his usernames not racist but idk what the other thing he is referring to. This post doesn't come from my anger of leaving but it comes from what I saw. I believed it was wrong so I reported it.
Tartarus1876

Postby CCafe » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:34 am

Uh oh 1.png

LOL, you wanted to join my ars. You might have left but you were on the chopping block for inactivity. The only reason you weren't booted before you left was we were in a transition period for leadership.

Also you said some very questionable things in GVG when we kept 1 hit killing you. Hows about we take a time machine back to that day and read some of the things you wrote? I'm sure you deserve a ban just as much as everyone else does!
CCafe

Postby Tartarus1876 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:47 am

CCafe wrote:
Uh oh 1.png

LOL, you wanted to join my ars. You might have left but you were on the chopping block for inactivity. The only reason you weren't booted before you left was we were in a transition period for leadership.

Also you said some very questionable things in GVG when we kept 1 hit killing you. Hows about we take a time machine back to that day and read some of the things you wrote? I'm sure you deserve a ban just as much as everyone else does!

Well said.
Tartarus1876

Postby Tartarus1876 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:56 am

I know I'm fighting a losing battle, obviously Legendary members will have more support...
Tartarus1876

Postby CCafe » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:27 am

Listen we didn't support the message that was put out by cedes_briana, matter of fact we chastised him/her for writing it. I jumped all over that as soon as I saw it.

To top that off cedes_briana isn't in Legendary and if I remember right they are in DIE.
CCafe

Postby MI74 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:45 am

JvonT wrote:Stupid people like mrbig1dallas like to provoke some of us. Personally, I won't ignore things like that, that sucker started everything. He started to insult not only whitepower, he insulted other members.

What"other" thing, not hating, just asking because I feel its just a way of defending whitepower
constructively shitposting.

IGN: _Mi_74_

Guild: Dunamis

Credit to Miso for avatar!
MI74

Postby Adranorno » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:35 pm

It doesn't matter if he isn't trying to be racist or not, it is offensive to black people. Also, I guess his pet named "nlgger" was not racist, was it? :roll:
▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Adranorno

Postby helmet heros » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:37 pm

uh oh
Attachments
NEW kks.PNG
NEW kks.PNG (39.27 KiB) Viewed 2149 times
Ign: bennythe3rd
League of legends,Maple Story,Watching Anime, Osu, and Minecraft(Rarely) Is what you'll find me on.
oh and Discord Pm me to add me :>
#GoodOldDays
helmet heros

Postby Adranorno » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:55 pm

Guys, just a handful of people are bad in legendary, not everyone. Don't say everyone is bad, because they aren't. Only Lycanblade, Im_a_merchant, I_am_a_Merchant, JvonT, WHITEpower, and some people don't like SOUL_SLAYER, but he is a nice guy once you get to know him. Maybe some other people, but those are the main ones. The only one I really, really, really dislike is WHITEpower. maybe if it was whitepower, I would beleive it was not intended to be racist, but the WHITE is in capitals. Jvon said it was meant to be WHITEpowder, but wtf? Why isn't it whitepowder? and why is white capitalizied?

Anyway, not the whole legendary guild is bad. Their are even some really nice people like, Jerek, MasterQuackster, Monochrome. Naruto, Sasuke, belding, INFINITIVE, StormNinja, CCafe, pft, and BILAL. probably a few more, but those are all the ones I know. So don't say the whole guild is bad, because the majority is good.
▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Adranorno

Postby Im_a_merchant » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:56 pm

Tartarus1876 wrote:
SOUL_SLAYER wrote:

Secondly
Uh oh 1.png

We do not send bullhorns randomly. We will only be unmodest about being the #1 guild when someone that is 10 guilds behind us says that our whole guild is full of noobs. A noob is a new player. If we are new players then how are we better than whoever is calling us noobs? Players like dallas start fight just to start a fight. The only 2 guilds that I will NEVER join are Davao Chapter, and Emperor, not because I have anything against the guild, just one member in the guild can ruin the whole guild for me
Im_a_merchant

Postby Im_a_merchant » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:59 pm

Adranorno wrote:Guys, just a handful of people are bad in legendary, not everyone. Don't say everyone is bad, because they aren't. Only Lycanblade, Im_a_merchant, I_am_a_Merchant, JvonT, WHITEpower.

So now I guess we arent friends anymore? You are the one who said urself we were done fighting, but I guess not. I only got mad at you for calling me a noob after I killed u in GvG, then started telling me that I shouldn't be friends with my own guildie, whitepower. I guess someone is jealous of Legendary, *cough* Adranomo
Im_a_merchant

Postby Adranorno » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:07 pm

Im_a_merchant wrote:
Adranorno wrote:Guys, just a handful of people are bad in legendary, not everyone. Don't say everyone is bad, because they aren't. Only Lycanblade, Im_a_merchant, I_am_a_Merchant, JvonT, WHITEpower.

So now I guess we arent friends anymore? You are the one who said urself we were done fighting, but I guess not. I only got mad at you for calling me a noob after I killed u in GvG, then started telling me that I shouldn't be friends with my own guildie, whitepower. I guess someone is jealous of Legendary, *cough* Adranomo

Fine dude, i'll admit it, i'm a little jelous. But I said the only one I really hate is WHITEpower.Your okay. I was just wondering why a good guy like you would be hanging out with a jerk like WHITEpower. I don't remember calling you a noob, but if I did, i'm sorry. But I do remember whitepower calling me a noob after I told him not too...

But anyway, i'm not a guy who breaks up a friendship. If you wanna be friends, i'm okay with that. You were never too mean to me anyway.

And I never said I personally dislike you guys, because I don't. It's just I can see how you guys can get on peoples nerves, and it seems everybody is against you.Again, the only person I REALLY hate is whitepower.
Last edited by Adranorno on Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Adranorno

Postby Tartarus1876 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:10 pm

just one member in the guild can ruin the whole guild for me

What im trying to say is kinda what you said. Although not for me but for Legendary. One person can ruin a whole guild. Just chastise WHITEpower about that bullhorn.(Thx CCafe for the new vocabulary word!)
Tartarus1876

Next

Return to Report Player/Abuse