Monster Instantly Dying

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

Re: Oxidan Abusing Mod Powers

Postby DarkYveltal » Mon May 13, 2019 7:52 pm

Boozy wrote:
Seems it was already explained to you. Next time, just worry about yourself instead of trying to get in on creating bullshit like the rest.


Me worry about myself? YOU worry about yourself you piece of shit! You posted this publicly and.... i'm not allowed to have an opinion to this stupid shit?

You went on the video defaming an entire guild

@ihasnubery It wasnt just happening in Hydrax. Unfortunally i didnt get any video so I cant back up my claim but it was happening in other ps and in areas not just fluffs (also did anyone else see the spawnballs in every area or was it just in powergirls/powerboys or whatever its called


Take your own advice. I mean really, all this could of been avoided if you just used your brain first.


Hey Boozy,

Stop just stop. This isnt making things better. This imo just looks like it's getting worse. Even if the person is a piece of shit gives you no right to go calling people that.
PENGE SIGNATURE
DarkYveltal
 
Posts: 701
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:04 am
Location: Here

Re: Oxidan Abusing Mod Powers

Postby ihasarchery » Mon May 13, 2019 7:58 pm

Boozy wrote:
Seems it was already explained to you. Next time, just worry about yourself instead of trying to get in on creating bullshit like the rest.


Me worry about myself? YOU worry about yourself you piece of shit! You posted this publicly and.... i'm not allowed to have an opinion to this stupid shit?

You went on the video defaming an entire guild


Take your own advice. I mean really, all this could of been avoided if you just used your brain first.


Anyways, lol i'm going to voice my opinion regardless what you or anybody here has to say to me. Might as well get use to it.


Go ahead, don't really care.


So uh, just gonna hold off on posting now since there really isn't a point in continuing. Oxidan, appreciate the attempt of keeping this thread under control. But we all know there isn't something right here.
Image


Kudos to Miso for the avatar!
User avatar
ihasarchery
 
Posts: 4377
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:10 pm

Re: Oxidan Abusing Mod Powers

Postby Oxidan » Mon May 13, 2019 7:59 pm

ihasarchery wrote:
PistolPete wrote:Im not sure if its the same thing, sure looks like it, but during the Easter event, in places with loads of spawnballs, i witnessed something similar when the monsters would spawn from the spawnballs. I thought at the time it was just the game lagging from so many players and monsters, and the monsters were being killed by visually glitched grenades (i couldnt see the grenades, again thought it was just visual lag with the large amount of players/monsters spawning and being killed instantly).

You do realize the PS were hacked and that server was open for anyone to get on it? Anyone could have gotten in there. I know a lot of you hate me for whatever reason and I see this as a feeble attempt to throw me under the bus. Its okay though because I didn't do it.
In your video, there is a cowboy there, now he is only in wrangler which likely means he is not strong enough to normally kill Omegas, atleast not that fast (Could be wrong, but the average level 600-800 cannot), so maybe its some sort of glitch with cowboys? Going back to what I said before about during the event, there were cowboys there, and at one point i found spawnballs and there was just 1 other player and myself there (he was a cowboy), and i could never get any xp because he instantly killed all of them as they spawned, and he was not moving at all, and did not have a pet out. Also when they were instantly killed, they dropped coins but they seemed to get instantly collected (as seen in this video).

No idea if this is actually true, it just fit together once i saw this, so might be worth investigating.


Grenade explosions would've been glitched on the screen. I been around long enough to see others do it, and even myself(hue). Also doubt they would add a grenade on the spawnball since you could see the bouncers instantly dying as well( can see that at 1:44 in the video, normally they fall to death).

Also why doesn't anyone mention the part where it was only happening in that server in their explanations/excuses?



You said so yourself the PS were hacked any unauthorized person could have been on there doing that. I know a lot of ypu hate me for whatever reason. And I see this as a feeble attempt to throw me under the bus. It doesn't matter because I know it wasn't me.
User avatar
Oxidan
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:31 am

Re: Oxidan Abusing Mod Powers

Postby Boozy » Mon May 13, 2019 8:00 pm

True, true. We all have an opinion and i usually type mine.

But out of respect for everyone involved (and the fact i already said it) i'll be leaving it at that.

I also apologize ihas, even though this was defamation toward a friend of mine and his guild ..i don't hold any thing against you. I'm sure you understand, right? Sorry.
User avatar
Boozy
 
Posts: 482
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:27 pm

Re: Oxidan Abusing Mod Powers

Postby Oxidan » Mon May 13, 2019 8:01 pm

ihasarchery wrote:
Boozy wrote:
Seems it was already explained to you. Next time, just worry about yourself instead of trying to get in on creating bullshit like the rest.


Me worry about myself? YOU worry about yourself you piece of shit! You posted this publicly and.... i'm not allowed to have an opinion to this stupid shit?

You went on the video defaming an entire guild


Take your own advice. I mean really, all this could of been avoided if you just used your brain first.


Anyways, lol i'm going to voice my opinion regardless what you or anybody here has to say to me. Might as well get use to it.


Go ahead, don't really care.


So uh, just gonna hold off on posting now since there really isn't a point in continuing. Oxidan, appreciate the attempt of keeping this thread under control. But we all know there isn't something right here.


Not gonna disagree with you. Something is wrong here.

I will keep this thread open. However, if I see anyone attacking anyone I will edit or delete the post. No reason this can not be a civilized discussion.

Hopefully, coke is lookong this over right now.
User avatar
Oxidan
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:31 am

Re: Oxidan Abusing Mod Powers

Postby coke_na_rc » Mon May 13, 2019 8:03 pm

Ok, we have an issue here, you guys stop accusing each other and chill out
Image
Beat that
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
coke_na_rc
 
Posts: 4855
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:18 am

Re: Oxidan Abusing Mod Powers

Postby DarkYveltal » Mon May 13, 2019 8:08 pm

coke_na_rc wrote:Ok, we have an issue here, you guys stop accusing each other and chill out


The other day people where unable to get in. Could that be slightly connected with what happened with this mob massacre.
PENGE SIGNATURE
DarkYveltal
 
Posts: 701
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:04 am
Location: Here

Re: Oxidan Abusing Mod Powers

Postby ihasarchery » Mon May 13, 2019 8:12 pm

Boozy wrote:True, true. We all have an opinion and i usually type mine.

But out of respect for everyone involved (and the fact i already said it) i'll be leaving it at that.

I also apologize ihas, even though this was defamation toward a friend of mine and his guild ..i don't hold any thing against you. I'm sure you understand, right? Sorry.


No problem, all good.

Oxidan wrote:
ihasarchery wrote:
Grenade explosions would've been glitched on the screen. I been around long enough to see others do it, and even myself(hue). Also doubt they would add a grenade on the spawnball since you could see the bouncers instantly dying as well( can see that at 1:44 in the video, normally they fall to death).

Also why doesn't anyone mention the part where it was only happening in that server in their explanations/excuses?



You said so yourself the PS were hacked any unauthorized person could have been on there doing that. I know a lot of ypu hate me for whatever reason. And I see this as a feeble attempt to throw me under the bus. It doesn't matter because I know it wasn't me.



Don't really know anyone who personally hates you(maybe others in your guild, but not you). And I didn't see anyone else enter the room. Like you said yourself when you saw me, you changed the password for the server so I shouldn't have been in there.

No hurt me sir coke, I already had this typed up lol
Image


Kudos to Miso for the avatar!
User avatar
ihasarchery
 
Posts: 4377
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:10 pm

Re: Oxidan Abusing Mod Powers

Postby coke_na_rc » Mon May 13, 2019 8:13 pm

If the hacker is back and made all PS's free, pretty sure he's the one doing the killing, like he used to do before he manages to hack the database. Next time you see this, get on debugging menu by typing showDebug, then getPings, to see all players on that same room so at least we can have a clue who's doing the kill btw whos the other guy aside from Oxidan?
Image
Beat that
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
coke_na_rc
 
Posts: 4855
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:18 am

Re: Oxidan Abusing Mod Powers

Postby Oxidan » Mon May 13, 2019 8:15 pm

ihasarchery wrote:
Boozy wrote:True, true. We all have an opinion and i usually type mine.

But out of respect for everyone involved (and the fact i already said it) i'll be leaving it at that.

I also apologize ihas, even though this was defamation toward a friend of mine and his guild ..i don't hold any thing against you. I'm sure you understand, right? Sorry.


No problem, all good.

Oxidan wrote:
ihasarchery wrote:
Grenade explosions would've been glitched on the screen. I been around long enough to see others do it, and even myself(hue). Also doubt they would add a grenade on the spawnball since you could see the bouncers instantly dying as well( can see that at 1:44 in the video, normally they fall to death).

Also why doesn't anyone mention the part where it was only happening in that server in their explanations/excuses?



You said so yourself the PS were hacked any unauthorized person could have been on there doing that. I know a lot of ypu hate me for whatever reason. And I see this as a feeble attempt to throw me under the bus. It doesn't matter because I know it wasn't me.



Don't really know anyone who personally hates you(maybe others in your guild, but not you). And I didn't see anyone else enter the room. Like you said yourself when you saw me, you changed the password for the server so I shouldn't have been in there.

No hurt me sir coke, I already had this typed up lol


The reason I wanted you out was because I thought the password had already been fixed and that you were using a bug to get into PS's. I had no idea you were Mythological. Had I know it was you I wouldn't have said anything because I know you don't do that crap.
User avatar
Oxidan
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:31 am

Re: Oxidan Abusing Mod Powers

Postby Tamaraws12 » Mon May 13, 2019 8:16 pm

coke_na_rc wrote:If the hacker is back and made all PS's free, pretty sure he's the one doing the killing, like he used to do before he manages to hack the database. Next time you see this, get on debugging menu by typing showDebug, then getPings, to see all players on that same room so at least we can have a clue who's doing the kill btw whos the other guy aside from Oxidan?

Welp my brother was there but i think he was just there for the exp n looting because i doubt he can kill them EDIT he cannot kill the omegas or cannot tank them
Last edited by Tamaraws12 on Mon May 13, 2019 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tamaraws12
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:05 pm

Re: Oxidan Abusing Mod Powers

Postby Oxidan » Mon May 13, 2019 8:17 pm

coke_na_rc wrote:If the hacker is back and made all PS's free, pretty sure he's the one doing the killing, like he used to do before he manages to hack the database. Next time you see this, get on debugging menu by typing showDebug, then getPings, to see all players on that same room so at least we can have a clue who's doing the kill btw whos the other guy aside from Oxidan?


Thanks. Didn't realize there was a way to do the pings. That would have been helpful. Mythological is ihas. And I think super_god was in there for a few but thats because he need to ask a question I think.
User avatar
Oxidan
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:31 am

Re: Monster Instantly Dying

Postby coke_na_rc » Mon May 13, 2019 8:20 pm

Mkay, thanks for clearing this out, and next time don't change the title it can result to a misunderstanding
Image
Beat that
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
coke_na_rc
 
Posts: 4855
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:18 am

Re: Monster Instantly Dying

Postby Oxidan » Mon May 13, 2019 8:23 pm

Okay. Looking back that was a bad decision on my part.
User avatar
Oxidan
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:31 am

Re: Monster Instantly Dying

Postby ScorpionMCX » Tue May 14, 2019 3:06 am

This also happened at the spawn ball event, as soon as the monsters spawn, they die :x
IGN:ScorpionMCX
Image
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
ScorpionMCX
 
Posts: 380
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:05 pm
Location: My House

Re: Monster Instantly Dying

Postby SachinSingh » Wed May 15, 2019 6:54 pm

lol i don't think what oxidan abusing with his mod power , this all is plsjustfixlol's magic power : D :lol:
Image
I'M Happy to play Helmet-Heroes everyday :)
IGN:SachinSingh
User avatar
SachinSingh
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:20 pm
Location: At Home

Re: Oxidan Abusing Mod Powers

Postby SachinSingh » Wed May 15, 2019 7:01 pm

coke_na_rc wrote:If the hacker is back and made all PS's free, pretty sure he's the one doing the killing, like he used to do before he manages to hack the database. Next time you see this, get on debugging menu by typing showDebug, then getPings, to see all players on that same room so at least we can have a clue who's doing the kill btw whos the other guy aside from Oxidan?

btw ty coke for these commands xd 8-)
Image
I'M Happy to play Helmet-Heroes everyday :)
IGN:SachinSingh
User avatar
SachinSingh
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:20 pm
Location: At Home

Previous

Return to Report Player/Abuse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron