[Selling] Bucket Helmet {RARE UNIQUE}

Selling something or looking for a good deal on some new equipment? The MarketPlace is where it's at.

[Selling] Bucket Helmet {RARE UNIQUE}

Postby YourStarsStrike » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:09 pm

SOLD TO YinFO
Last edited by YourStarsStrike on Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
YourStarsStrike

Re: [Selling] Bucket Helmet {RARE UNIQUE}

Postby belding » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:18 pm

I am willing to pay 1.5mil.
belding

Postby Ameba » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:24 pm

I can pay 2millons
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AmebaChan
Ameba

Postby belding » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:52 pm

2.1mil
belding

Postby VxDAWG » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:55 pm

2.5mill
IGN : VxDAWG
VxDAWG

Postby fallenangel » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:56 pm

I bid beloved pet rejectedfromheavan who is a tebra at its 3rd rideable evolution and is lvl 40 (used evolution crystal) and 20 tickets
Credits to miso
please give a damn (click signature)
Spoiler: show

If I could kill you, I would
But it's frowned upon in all fifty states
Having said that, burn in hell!
fallenangel

Location: The land of invisible blue unicorns where it rains nutella daily

Postby belding » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:53 pm

Can I ask how you got this bucket?
belding

Postby itblobboy » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:55 pm

He said it was dropped by an admin.

YourStarsStrike wrote:This special helmet was dropped by admin in game as an event prize.

Although if robby could check the legitimacy of this helmet, that would be good...
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby mohawk » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:15 pm

4m.
mohawk

Postby fallenangel » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:49 pm

A truck load of magic bacon a magical stick a lvl up apple 20 tickets 700k and my pet rejected from heaven
Credits to miso
please give a damn (click signature)

If I could kill you, I would
But it's frowned upon in all fifty states
Having said that, burn in hell!
fallenangel

Location: The land of invisible blue unicorns where it rains nutella daily

Postby YinFO » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:37 am

10m
YinFO

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:11 am

...when was there a bucket drop?
SOUL_SLAYER

Postby JsBeforeBaes » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:25 am

According to Helmet Heroes on Facebook it was on Jun 2, So unless there was one with no notification it may be duped or bought it, or received it as a present, which s highly unlikely considering they are 5-65m.
JsBeforeBaes

Postby YourStarsStrike » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:20 am

JsBeforeBaes wrote:According to Helmet Heroes on Facebook it was on Jun 2, So unless there was one with no notification it may be duped or bought it, or received it as a present, which s highly unlikely considering they are 5-65m.

If you don't want to buy the helmet, then PLEASE refrain from posting false information on this item such as (ex. duped, hacked, fake, etc). This item is 100% legal, I've got it long time ago in that rare admin Robby event.
YourStarsStrike

Postby YourStarsStrike » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:23 pm

Currently the highest bid is 12m from a player by private messaging me.
YourStarsStrike

Postby JsBeforeBaes » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:55 pm

YourStarsStrike wrote:
JsBeforeBaes wrote:According to Helmet Heroes on Facebook it was on Jun 2, So unless there was one with no notification it may be duped or bought it, or received it as a present, which s highly unlikely considering they are 5-65m.

If you don't want to buy the helmet, then PLEASE refrain from posting false information on this item such as (ex. duped, hacked, fake, etc). This item is 100% legal, I've got it long time ago in that rare admin Robby event.

Someone didn't bid and was curios for info so I gave it to him, thats it, don't get mad at me for telling someone something, geez.
JsBeforeBaes

Postby YourStarsStrike » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:50 pm

JsBeforeBaes wrote:
YourStarsStrike wrote:

Someone didn't bid and was curios for info so I gave it to him, thats it, don't get mad at me for telling someone something, geez.

It's fine to give someone correct info, but making blind speculations is wrong and publicly posting them is just rude.

Now, please keep your posts on topic. I don't want any off topic posts here, so if you have a problem just post it in a separate topic or just send me a PM.
YourStarsStrike

Postby God » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:45 pm

Do not worry guy, when this gets sold I will get ahold of YinFo and conduct a legitimacy test through this directly with Rob.

Rest assured everything will be in order as usual with any rares and risks taken on Helmet Heroes.

Remember this, be positive, happy, don't challenge the seller, let him sell it, there is no scamming on Helmet Heroes and there never will be, and if there is, it's always remedied and solved with due process.

Enjoy your sale.

I am rooting for YinFo to win this. (not biased, just know he's a good person and our great God of love is on YinFo's side I can feel it), it's sort of like when you walk into a bad neighborhood you can feel it, I can feel YinF0's positive energy and karma, so I sincerely hope he wins this.
ImageImage
God

Postby YourStarsStrike » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:03 pm

That's right!

Currently YinFo is in second place because of this:

YourStarsStrike

Postby itblobboy » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:23 pm

First of all, you didn't even remotely hide that it was SmilingFear.

Second of all, I question the legitimacy of this helmet based on your behavior. It seems suspicious. Besides, I can't beat 12 million coins so I'm out regardless.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:34 pm

I'd like to believe you but the timing of this can't seem more off.

1~3 hackers were about yesterday throwing hacked items out to the public. Some are still in circulation, and it just so happens that you brought this up on the same day.

2~You left it at "an admin" key word "an" there isn't anyone else except Rob who has this power unless they are a hacker. The statement of simply an admin makes it suspicious. If it was Rob why not just say Rob?

3~Your response to a list possibilities before this one was polite yet highly defensive. I'd see no reason for you to fear/hate on these comments if it was infact a legit item.

But unlike the post of assumptions prior to this one, they aren't blind speculations. These have reasoning and are solid points of interest for the public to know if they want to buy this item. I don't quite see that as wrong or rude but to each his own.

To be perfectly honest if I were you I'd prefer it to be told this way instead of going around and PMing the potential buyers and you not knowing why everyone could be retracting their bids.
SOUL_SLAYER

Postby Saruman107 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:37 pm

SOUL_SLAYER wrote:I'd like to believe you but the timing of this can't seem more off.

1~3 hackers were about yesterday throwing hacked items out to the public. Some are still in circulation, and it just so happens that you brought this up on the same day.

2~You left it at "an admin" key word "an" there isn't anyone else except Rob who has this power unless they are a hacker. The statement of simply an admin makes it suspicious. If it was Rob why not just say Rob?

3~Your response to a list possibilities before this one was polite yet highly defensive. I'd see no reason for you to fear/hate on these comments if it was infact a legit item.

But unlike the post of assumptions prior to this one, they aren't blind speculations. These have reasoning and are solid points of interest for the public to know if they want to buy this item. I don't quite see that as wrong or rude but to each his own.

To be perfectly honest if I were you I'd prefer it to be told this way instead of going around and PMing the potential buyers and you not knowing why everyone could be retracting their bids.

This seems like an extremely valid point (or points if you look at it that way)
I hope anyone bidding on this is aware of the risks ;)
Kudos to Miso for this sig and Overload for my original avatar! :mrgreen:
Give a damn about giving damns with the damn-giving spoiler below
Saruman107

Postby YourStarsStrike » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:14 pm

SOUL_SLAYER wrote:I'd like to believe you but the timing of this can't seem more off.

First of all, Robby is the only admin, you can't tell me how I have to call him.

Second this is legit item.

And THIRD I already asked you to STOP posting blind speculations. You're doing this just because you don't have such rare item and you're jealous of me, right? So you think you can trick players into thinking that my item is hacked so no one would buy it?

How the hell can I prove you it's a REAL item which was earned legally?! There is no stickers, nor warranty proving it to be real.

Seriously, I'm tired of these crap posts...
YourStarsStrike

Postby YourStarsStrike » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:16 pm

itblobboy wrote:First of all, you didn't even remotely hide that it was SmilingFear.

Second of all, I question the legitimacy of this helmet based on your behavior. It seems suspicious. Besides, I can't beat 12 million coins so I'm out regardless.

How am I suppose to prove it that this item is legit? Show a sticker on it saying: "Robby approved, Legit"?
YourStarsStrike

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:32 pm

First off already from this first post you're acting hostile. Please, add onto the suspicion :|
Secondly, your second reply to my second point (if you follow that, I know it was kinda confusing) isn't very strong.

And thirdly, I actually do have a bucket.
And 5 mummy wrap SETS.
And 3 santa hats and a fishing rod in my storage account.
But this isn't a contest.
Just saying that I'm not really jealous. Like at all.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Also please tell me who was making blind assumptions?

You can prove it by Pming Rob asking for confirmation that it is legit a posting the picture here.
SOUL_SLAYER

Next

Return to MarketPlace