LOAD AND PET SCAMMER

For anything related to the original Helmet Heroes.

LOAD AND PET SCAMMER

Postby GTRx04 » Fri May 22, 2020 5:51 pm

GoodDay...Please help me ban Help_04 and _BLOODSHED_ For scamming me and my friend of load and pet they got tons of money for free because they scamming the players please BAN THIS PLAYER ASAP.....

THANK YOUU

PLAYER SCAMMERS:
Help_04
_BLOODSHED_
GTRx04

Re: LOAD AND PET SCAMMER

Postby Eden » Sat May 23, 2020 6:18 am

When reporting a player you should always add some proof. And any trades outside the game are made at your own risk.
Eden

Re: LOAD AND PET SCAMMER

Postby GTRx04 » Sun May 24, 2020 8:10 am

okay Thank you.. but this is my first time to report someone .. Specially that two player is a real scammer of pet and load. they scam too many players and they ruin the game. i just want to bring back the old game. the game withour scammer and dupers. THANK YOU FOR NEW INFO. but please BAN THAT PLAYER... they scam my friends even my former guildmates. players leave the game because of them _BLOODSHED_ is banned now and please ban also HELP_04 THaNK youuu. i dont have a proof because it's PM and trade. i dont have any SS at all. huhuhuhuhu. please BAN THAT PLAYER (HELP_04) to reduce the scammers and dupers at the game.. next time i will have a proof of their bullsh*t.. THANK YOUU FOR YOUR COOPERATION
GTRx04

Return to HH Original