Eddyjuan & SicarioAlv Wrongful Ban!

Report any bugs and errors you may have encountered here.

Eddyjuan & SicarioAlv Wrongful Ban!

Postby Eddyjuan » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:22 am

So to start off Rob has been completely F'ing me over! First my Account LordEddy gets hacked and i contact ROB to see if he can add an email to my account AND i get no response AT ALL! Then i tried to log back on and it said that they changed the password! So he responded to someone to hacked my account and not to me LOL OKAY! Mind this occurred five years ago!// So recently I just joined back and got on my First account Eddyjuan and my friend bought me tickets on my Eddyjuan account and i sold them. Then i have my friend all the money and when he was trading 80 million coins to my "SicarioAlv" account (I just made it today) and i got banned with 80 million coins in my inventory after the trade was completed! ROBBY RESPOND To my EMAIL! (Edgarduque951@gmail.com) :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Eddyjuan

Re: Eddyjuan & SicarioAlv Wrongful Ban!

Postby Eddyjuan » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:11 am

Coke! Help me!!
Eddyjuan

Postby LordEddy » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:34 am

Eddyjuan wrote:Coke! Help me!!

Coke_na_rc see this is my forums account for lordeddy proving that it is my account! Even look at the date i started it!
LordEddy

Postby Eden » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:46 pm

Coke is not a mod anymore and your acc had been banned because it is forbidden to transfer a lot of money and high lvl item to low lvl accs.
Eden

Postby Eddyjuan » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:12 pm

Eden wrote:Coke is not a mod anymore and your acc had been banned because it is forbidden to transfer a lot of money and high lvl item to low lvl accs.
I didn’t know anything about that smh i just want my 80 million and to get UnIP banned it would be nice to get my LordEddy account back but I doubt it’ll be possible knowing that it’s been a while since I’ve had access. :(
Eddyjuan

Postby Eddyjuan » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:14 pm

Btw On my lorddddy account i got hacked and then the hacker emailed robby and robby allowed him to add his email so he basically gave my account away :/ it’s unfortunate but that’s exactly what happened
Eddyjuan

Postby Eden » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:06 pm

Then you email Robby about it.
Eden

Postby Eddyjuan » Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:59 pm

Eden wrote:Then you email Robby about it.

No duh. I clearly did Email him but he never replies.
Eddyjuan

Postby TheOfficailKiller » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:31 pm

Gonna say to you straight up you arnt gonna get your 80m back robby isnt looking to help players in hh anymore so your outa luck, he too busy on eliatopia to care sorry bud.
Allways Keepin It Real Packs Of Steel

Staying On Helmet Heroes Till The Very End

This Browser MMORPG Will Live On Forever In Memory
TheOfficailKiller

Postby Eddyjuan » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:46 am

TheOfficailKiller wrote:Gonna say to you straight up you arnt gonna get your 80m back robby isnt looking to help players in hh anymore so your outa luck, he too busy on eliatopia to care sorry bud.

Yeah i know lol. His new game is literal garbage lmao i tried playing and its just trash
Eddyjuan

Return to Bugs and Errors