PLEAS BAN ASAP (THESE ACCONTS ARE LEGIT DUPPERS/SCAMMERS)

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

PLEAS BAN ASAP (THESE ACCONTS ARE LEGIT DUPPERS/SCAMMERS)

Postby jpokz46 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:35 am

Hi Robby,

Once again this is me reporting for the good and improvement of the game.
I found these duppers dupping jetpack and armor near blue mushroom, and some did offered me dupped items for a small amount of HH money. I was dissapointed.

This is the guys who laughed at me because they say they won't be banned.

IGN: extractey
IGN: ___BASIC___
IGN: ccCharlSss
IGN: trapper_leo
IGN: NP1
IGN: Arkhium
IGN: Ultraboxer
IGN: 2ndchosen

Now if you don't take immediate action to these accounts I'm sure PH LOCK will happen again and many will not continue the game since these guys destroy the essence of playing it.

(BTW, WANT SOME PROOF MESSAGE ME ON FB/MESSENGER: Hera Marseille Ó Cléirigh)

Sincerely,
Jpokz46
Attachments
Screenshot_2020-04-04-20-45-33_1.jpg
Screenshot_2020-04-04-20-45-33_1.jpg (134.71 KiB) Viewed 180 times
Last edited by jpokz46 on Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:36 pm, edited 8 times in total.
jpokz46
jpokz46

Re: PLEAS BAN ASAP (THIS ACCONTS ARE LEGIT DUPPERS)

Postby Danigh » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:37 am

bro dont worry robby didnt support this game and updating borring game name eliatopia really this game is borring and very player get ban for nothing idk why my 2 friend get ban then only one of them unbanned
Danigh

Re: PLEAS BAN ASAP (THIS ACCONTS ARE LEGIT DUPPERS)

Postby jpokz46 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:12 am

If he helps me banned them like tomorrow, I will still play the game but if not then... No hopes from the mods I guess I just spent my money on nothing.
jpokz46
jpokz46

Re: PLEAS BAN ASAP (THESE ACCONTS ARE LEGIT DUPPERS/SCAMMERS

Postby sonzki400 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:44 am

Where's the evidence? Where's the proof? This is merely a verbal report and has no basis whatsoever.

Do remember, when reporting players, you must have concrete evidence that can validify your report.
sonzki400

Postby Napping_Flaminggo » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:05 am

uhmm Hi bro when did I laugh at you and whats your ign I dont laugh at people look at my guild its full of low levels I help them have a x3 guild so that they can grind a bit of money faster I even give some items to low levels if I'm bored. Why are you posting here and saying Im a duper? Why not talk to me personally add me on fb Joven Alvarez send me your proof thanks.
Napping_Flaminggo

Postby LHEANNA » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:16 am

Bro do you have any proofs? That can prove that their dupping or scammers in the game? You're making a false story, how can u be so sure that they are duppers? Don't make some false story if you don't have any proof my guild master NappingFlaminggo isn't a dupper or scammer and he only onlines when someone wanna join his guild. How could usosure that hes a dupper? Scammer? You're such an idiot are u jealous? That they are high lvl than yours? You making your guild ugly dude, you're from the EndGame guild but your making false stories about someone, if your sayings is true provide any proofs that can prove he's a dupper or scammer lol or else your acc will be banned. Stop making any false story if you dont have any proof's.
LHEANNA

Postby _Kaiz » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:28 am

No proof = Nobody can help you even Robby
IGN - hongkien4a5
_Kaiz

Postby jpokz46 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:58 am

_Kaiz wrote:No proof = Nobody can help you even Robby

lawls , If he is not real. He already helped me banning some scammers before. Thus, I don't need to put some evidence here, use 99% of your brain there's so many screenshot I can't even change my dp here because it says the picture is too big.

If I could upload many screenshots at a post. You'd be surprised I reported only these guys.
jpokz46
jpokz46

Postby jpokz46 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:04 am

sonzki400 wrote:Where's the evidence? Where's the proof? This is merely a verbal report and has no basis whatsoever.

Do remember, when reporting players, you must have concrete evidence that can validify your report.

The system itself will tell it for ya. I know mods don't ban accounts just by reading this, do you have a brain? Of course they will check every detail of that account. I want them banned. They dupped items/ sold. I have lots of evidences. Plus, ___BASIC___ WAS MY ACCOUNT got Hacked then I want it banned because the dupper has it. I bought it for php money. You don't understand because you dont know the feeling of being played into.
jpokz46
jpokz46

Postby LHEANNA » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:09 am

IF YOU'RE GOT HACKED WHY YOU BLAME OTHERS? LOL FIX IT YOUR SELF ABOUT YOUR ACCOUNT GOT HACKED, DONT BLAME OTHERS OR MAKING A FLASE STATEMENT.
LHEANNA

Postby jpokz46 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:12 am

LHEANNA wrote:Bro do you have any proofs? That can prove that their dupping or scammers in the game? You're making a false story, how can u be so sure that they are duppers? Don't make some false story if you don't have any proof my guild master NappingFlaminggo isn't a dupper or scammer and he only onlines when someone wanna join his guild. How could usosure that hes a dupper? Scammer? You're such an idiot are u jealous? That they are high lvl than yours? You making your guild ugly dude, you're from the EndGame guild but your making false stories about someone, if your sayings is true provide any proofs that can prove he's a dupper or scammer lol or else your acc will be banned. Stop making any false story if you dont have any proof's.

I am the owner of End Game Guild. Now slapsoil please excuse if I dont upload much here evidences since the system will check if those accounts are really duppers/scammers/hackers, I just informed them. If they get banned within the next days get your face out of here you disgrace us.

And use proper grammar on writing english.
jpokz46
jpokz46

Postby Silisukapatis » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:15 am

ign:codie1234 also a scammer we need to reach this to sir robby
Silisukapatis

Postby jpokz46 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:25 pm

Silisukapatis wrote:ign:codie1234 also a scammer we need to reach this to sir robby

You see my fb/messenger message me , you can send me proofs so I will also include that ign. If you have no proof that won't be banned.
jpokz46
jpokz46

Return to Report Player/Abuse