Ban or Suspend user "aiieee" for blackmailing/cursing/spam

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

Ban or Suspend user "aiieee" for blackmailing/cursing/spam

Postby dumbcrap_here_we_go » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:47 pm

My user is dumbcrap_here_we_go and I am reporting an instance of blackmailing/cursing/spamming. The user "aiieee" has spammed me in chat and continuously asked me to trade for his frank mask and clown mask. I originally wanted to trade my lvl 127 stalker and a clown mask for his frank mask, he declined. So, I declared the trade closed and I closed his chat. A few minutes later, he continues to spam me with trade requests in chat and in person. When I continued to decline, he asked me if I have a forum account. When I replied that my forum account is yet to be activated, he threatened to ban me for no reason. He also said that he won't ban be if I gave him a pet. Later, he wanted me to trade my lvl 220 pet for his frank mask. I declined and said that I needed the pet. He also wanted me to trade my lvl 127 for his clown mask or his rep helm. I declined again. With that, I blocked him and turn off trade requests for the time being. The screenshots of the events that had happened will be added below. Please ban or suspend this player, "aiieee", so that they won't spam me or blackmail me or other players again.
Attachments
#3.png
Cursing and forcing me to trade with him
#3.png (148.47 KiB) Viewed 92 times
#2.png
Spamming and sending me trade requests
#2.png (120.21 KiB) Viewed 92 times
#1.png
He is threatening to ban me for no reason
#1.png (123.8 KiB) Viewed 92 times
dumbcrap_here_we_go

Re: Ban or Suspend user "aiieee" for blackmailing/cursing/sp

Postby yasvsV » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:57 am

Lol XDDD
Can you give me 1 pet? :)
(JK xD)
yasvsV

Re: Ban or Suspend user "aiieee" for blackmailing/cursing/sp

Postby MrMonkey9000 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:35 pm

Seems like your average helmet heroes douche...meh at least you stood up to him.
MrMonkey9000

Return to Report Player/Abuse