beauter might be botting

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

beauter might be botting

Postby hotdogkid1001 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:06 pm

So I don't know if beauter has been botting or been grinding at heated stones for 5 hours straight. I might be wrong though.
hotdogkid1001

Re: beauter might be botting

Postby This_Is_America » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:57 am

beauter doesn't bot she is a nice player who is just very strong at the game
This_Is_America

Postby SS_Lugay » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:24 am

uhhhh he is sleeping why clicking spacebar hehehe
SS_Lugay

Postby This_Is_America » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:01 pm

SS_Lugay wrote:uhhhh he is sleeping why clicking spacebar hehehe

how do you know????
This_Is_America

Postby beauter » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:30 am

This guy -hotdogkid1001 - harrass me because he would to have spot. I tried to explain to him what the term 'boting' meant but he has obviously misunderstood.. Playing a long time somewhere is not 'boting'. My reputation is important for me. Pls stop this harassment kid and be a honest player.
beauter
beauter

Postby This_Is_America » Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:49 pm

beauter wrote:This guy -hotdogkid1001 - harrass me because he would to have spot. I tried to explain to him what the term 'boting' meant but he has obviously misunderstood.. Playing a long time somewhere is not 'boting'. My reputation is important for me. Pls stop this harassment kid and be a honest player.
beauter

i compl;etely agree beauter is such a nice player and she does need her reputation so she could also help people and the game get better
This_Is_America

Postby shadowlord0 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:25 pm

Beauter being a good person should not have an effect on whether or not (s)he is botting. Good people irl or people who pretend to be nice in game can be hackers behind the scene. Now that does not mean I think (s)he is botting. It just means that I don't think the defense should be based upon the idea that (s)he may be a good person
shadowlord0

Postby beauter » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:07 pm

It is such an unnecessary thing.. and very disappointing.
To be wrongly accused by the ignorant (boting definition) is very frustrating : put yourself in my position and think before writing something pls.
I very love this game (and for this reason, i follow rules of the game), but less (love) when I see persons like you 2: wasted energy.
Pls guys, think before writing false accusations. Because that, this game is not funny.
For noobs informations : boting = playing with autocliker. If a player is active a long time in the game, he just loves to play: understand it pls and stop this bashing about me and other players.
beauter :-(
beauter

Return to Report Player/Abuse