⛓ Monster Hunters ⛓ - officially 3x coin

Talk about Guild related stuff here.

⛓ Monster Hunters ⛓ - officially 3x coin

Postby _Firebloodz_ » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:21 pm

∆•×•∆•×∆•×∆•×∆•×∆•×∆•×∆•×∆•×∆•×∆•×∆•×∆•×∆•×∆•×∆
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"Hunters are made not just to kill its prey, its how you deal with them using your brain"

Today is the special day of our beloved guild Monster Hunters we celebrate our hardships and collective efforts to finally produce our triple coin drop. As we celebrate our achievement, we need to recruit any other worthy hunters to join us in our journey. Welcome to the official Monster Hunter recruitment board.

OFFICIAL REQUIREMENTS: [click show spoiler]
Spoiler: show
• Must be level 300 or above to join. If you are qualified...
• You must not ask for Equipments/Experience Boosting/Alternate Accounts in same guild. If you are qualified...
• You must be added in FACEBOOK in order to be in our group chat for further announcements of our guild events (e.g. parties, hunting, grinding, etc.) If you have a facebook account...
• You must greet the members and speak about yourself. If you agreed...
• Every members should be active in case that each of our members need help.
• Age and gender doesnt matter at all, as long as you know your own limits, you can be part of our society.
• Weekly contributions of minimum 50k-100k per members (for guild ranks)
• Weekly guild funds of minimum 50-100k per members (for guild charity)
• The contributions and funds will be checked weekly by me or our guild leader ZedrickM
• The participation of each members without disobeying the rules is priceless. A hunter must be disciplined and must know his own limits.

GUILD UNWRITTEN RULES: [click show spoiler]
• Asking for donations is prohibited (warning for unloyalty act)
• A hunter must not ask for private server passwords because it will be distributed by the guild leader if a member is a trustworthy player.
• ZedrickM and _Firebloodz_ are the founders of the group, if you have to say something regarding our guild matters. Just PM them/us directly.
• You can see that _Firebloodz_ wore his bloody red signature set and ZedrickM for his dark green set, any members who clones/disguises/copy our looks will result to instant kick without hesitation, why? Because green shows the leadership and health, red for aggressiveness and power. So it means that the leader does not carry all the responsibilities in the guild but the co-founder has to do too, to manage the members.

GUILD HUNTERS: [official members]
• ZedrickM - THE GUILD MASTER - one of the two founders of Monster Hunters, a trustworthy leader who specializes time management and guild leadership. Funny and down-to-earth lol. Must be greeted always is you encountered him.

• _Firebloodz_ - THE GUILD MANAGER - one of the two founders of Monster Hunters, a loyal disciple of ZedrickM lol, excels mostly in arts and guild costumizing, organized and disciplined manager, creative and a social chameleon.

ONCE A MEMBER JOINS THE GUILD, I WILL PROVIDE A FULLY COSTUMIZED SIGNATURE AS THEIR WELCOME GIFT.

The guild concept is from the japanese console game named Monster Hunter, I professionally used the game title to be the guild name in order to give us a themed guild. Improvise, adapt, overcome. We may be new, but once a weak hunters collide, the prey is already dead in its feet.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
∆•×•∆•×∆•×∆•×∆•×∆•×∆•×∆•×∆•×∆•×∆•×∆•×∆•×∆•×∆•×∆
IGN: _Firebloodz_
GUILD: Monster Hunters
_Firebloodz_

Re: ⛓ Monster Hunters ⛓ - officially 3x coin

Postby Firebloodz » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:08 pm

Is there any way to repost this in this forum account? I just need to update this thread for information
IGN: _Firebloodz_
GUILD: Monster Hunters
Firebloodz

Postby SS_Lugay » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:59 pm

And We Are Proud Of Being and Monster Hunters
ya _FireBloodz_ penge signature hahaha
SS_Lugay

Postby Master_hack » Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:31 am

Maybe I join I’m lvl 135 IGN: CLO5ERZ