STATS BUGGED!

Report any bugs and errors you may have encountered here.

STATS BUGGED!

Postby LOyd2018NewOwner » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:54 am

Why sir coke ? why did you get the stats of my account ? can back it sir with IGN:Jenz_Lobitanz thank you sir check my account sir
LOyd2018NewOwner

Re: STATS BUGGED!

Postby coke_na_rc » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:21 am

LOyd2018NewOwner wrote:Why sir coke ? why did you get the stats of my account ? can back it sir with IGN:Jenz_Lobitanz thank you sir check my account sir

hmm?
Beat that
Spoiler: show
coke_na_rc

Postby LOyd2018NewOwner » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:38 am

coke_na_rc wrote:
LOyd2018NewOwner wrote:Why sir coke ? why did you get the stats of my account ? can back it sir with IGN:Jenz_Lobitanz thank you sir check my account sir

hmm?

after unbanned sir Got lost all stats why? this is last stats sir
Attachments
z.png
z.png (101.85 KiB) Viewed 72 times
LOyd2018NewOwner

Postby coke_na_rc » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:44 am

Didnt do a thing and didnt get any Thank you at least after unbanned. Maybe i'll ban it again so no more issue?
Beat that
coke_na_rc

Postby LOyd2018NewOwner » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:13 pm

coke_na_rc wrote:Didnt do a thing and didnt get any Thank you at least after unbanned. Maybe i'll ban it again so no more issue?

oky sir thank you for unbanning :* also can i request unlocked my ph access? named:kierly11_ALT thank you again
LOyd2018NewOwner

Postby Lee Ping » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:49 pm

coke_na_rc wrote:Didnt do a thing and didnt get any Thank you at least after unbanned. Maybe i'll ban it again so no more issue?

Whoa what's with the sass bro? I understand being polite and manners are important, but he did address you as "Sir" coke. And from what I can guess, English is probably not his first language so relax my guy.
This is just my prediction, but i theresay most of the people with a forms account, made one to address an issue or problem they need help to resolve. And I appreciate the work you and all the mods you do, but I wouldn't act so arrogant and mighty on others, especially when there are still many in need of help but never received aid.
I love you Coke
Press f to pay your respects for FstMario
Lee Ping

Postby coke_na_rc » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:46 pm

You know nothing, they are the type to wont stop until you being rude to them, and fyi they were mostly those players who abused the dupe/ticket exploits before, so before you speak of anything make sure you are on the same ground im stepping in
Beat that
coke_na_rc

Postby Lee Ping » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:08 pm

coke_na_rc wrote:You know nothing, they are the type to wont stop until you being rude to them, and fyi they were mostly those players who abused the dupe/ticket exploits before, so before you speak of anything make sure you are on the same ground im stepping in

Fair enough. I didn't mean to call you out bro like most players nowadays do. I was simply trying to speak for the more good and honest players in need for help. The true victims who deserve good when displaying noble qualities and integrity. By no means am I defending the worst of the worst bad apples who try to get free stuff through deception.
I have always appreciated the good work you've done for the game, and that goes for all the other mods too. (Granted the amount of work put individually is not always equivalent but yeah)
I love you Coke
Press f to pay your respects for FstMario
Lee Ping

Return to Bugs and Errors