Unban Request Here

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

Re: Unban Request Here

Postby Balck_Arrow » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:41 am

Plss Unban My brothers Acc Locked For Ph Access :( Ign: josh_hero Thank you Oxidan And Other Mods~ :) :) :)
Balck_Arrow

Postby ikonicdanger » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:33 am

pls unban may acc for ph accses IGN:IKONICJAMES
Attachments
Q.png
this is may acc pls unban it
Q.png (175.66 KiB) Viewed 552 times
ikonicdanger

Postby Balck_Arrow » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:45 pm

Plss Unban My Alt Acc Ign: movemental Cuz of Banned Locked of Ph Acess ~ :( Plss Unban Ty~
Balck_Arrow

Postby Kenzkiez910 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:06 am

First I pilot a high level account In that way my main account will be soon rich but suddenly when I open it in computer shop and farming at Repguana Sanction for a while it get disconnected and when I open it and suddenly It banned for abusing glitch but I didn't do anything to get my account ban and it is ban for no reason. Please help me get my account to be unbanned my IGN:Kenzkiez910 and I'm so disappointed because I spend a lot of money to be my account rich and have many pay vaults purchases. And advance thank you for noticing my post. Hope for a quick response.
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (145.7 KiB) Viewed 474 times
Kenzkiez910

Postby crayman_21 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:42 pm

Hi Ox. My account (crayman_cowboy2) was falsely banned about 3 years ago. it was banned for duping even though i was 11 at the time and didnt even know what duping was. i assume that it was because i had a lot of the cyro and prey armour (it was the max armour at the time). I had bought like $50 worth of tix and spent it on people's pets and armour. i guess that once u guys saw that i had like 2 prey armour helmets it freaked you out. right now all i want to do is merge my stuff from that account onto my current account, Whatsguchifam. If you need to investigate any further then please get back to me when ever you need to. all in all i just really want to start playing this game again and i think that the first step will be to get my last account unbanned.
crayman_21

Postby Apple3245 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:41 pm

Its been a year i think when my account got F**K UP whle im buying tix on steam then got autobanned after pfft..

IGN: apple3245

Ps: already send ruby an email but seem like SEEN**
Apple3245

Postby Caiman32 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:53 am

please help me, im Bry3 and i got scammed, mighty_of_fortune said me i will got ip banned and acc banned of coke and said change email to hhplayerhelmeheroes@yahoo.com he said is coke_na_rc email and he now changed my pass and i havent email for recover it pls help me. i bought all payval without more friends and active pets i created it 2 years ago i think and i used first email davidjimenezclaro2005@gmail.com please help me recover my acc
Caiman32

Postby Caiman32 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:01 am

please help me, im Bry3 and i got scammed, mighty_of_fortune said me i will got ip banned and acc banned of coke and said change email to hhplayerhelmeheroes@yahoo.com he said is coke_na_rc email and he now changed my pass and i havent email for recover it pls help me. i bought all payval without more friends and active pets i created it 2 years ago i think and i used first email davidjimenezclaro2005@gmail.com please help me recover my acc Bry3. i have friends when i created it BrudeTheRude MasterSebas thecowboikk donador and donador72
Caiman32

Postby imLopee » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:23 pm

Why lope5 should be unbanned. This account was banned in around 2016 to 2017. For what reason I don't know. What I do know is that me and my brother used to own the account. Then one day we saw one of the fake free ticket websites. We put in our information. Obviously we had gotten hacked. Then ended up getting banned about 1 week later. If you need proof its mine all I can really do is tell you the password, I still remember it. Thanks for to whoever reads this or responds.
IGN lopee5
imLopee

Postby Life_To_Death » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:23 pm

[quote="Oxidan"] sir please unban me @Life_To_Death i was trying to get my friend acc from ban but then i got banned. i hate this game now. coke has to ruin my fun every time :(.
Life_To_Death

Postby cavemancadman » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:27 am

help me get unbanned this is a photo date and time to prove from this link

file:///C:/Users/Carla/Pictures/Screenshots/Screenshot%20(12).png
cavemancadman

Postby ImNarks » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:52 am

Can you unban my ip i would appreciate it a lot ill be waiting for a reply all night

from yours truly,
a fellow helmet heroes player
ImNarks

Postby x3dhart » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:30 pm

Please what would I need to do just to bring my acc back in action, I don't know how did my acc banned?
in been six Month or above I begging to unbanned but no further action made and why? so now I'm begging you again Dev./GM please why? it is what we called a discrimination that our country cant even play such shitty game?
Attachments
wda.png
IGN: shad0w0ff
wda.png (113.74 KiB) Viewed 276 times
x3dhart

Postby Mystic.YT » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:23 pm

GoogleGaming ... what is this I am the new owner and I have to deal with my account getting banned because the old owner spammed on forums... Please oxidan I have got banned before I am trying to clean everything (old history) on this account, I don’t want a spam on forums to get in my way :/ Thanks for your time.
New Owner Of GoogleGaming - Mystic. - Don’t Mess With Me Or I’ll Fok You Up Bish. SUB2PEWDIEPIE
Mystic.YT

Postby star_2_life » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:00 am

Can You ubanned my former guild member account he has some stuff that belongs to me in the acc for example raid guns and armors the acc name is lah_killer thank!! please let me know ASAP (:
unban acc: lah_killer
leader of the guild: star_2_life
Owner of the acc: lah_4_kILL
star_2_life

Re:Unban Request Here

Postby auej » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:20 am

Hello Oxidian, I Explain I Was Playing With My Brother To HH And Out Of Nothing This Message Appears

ING:Trihexa

Screenshot_1.jpg
I Beg You To Unbanned Me, HH Is A Game That I Appreciate And I Do not Understand the Reason I Bane
Screenshot_1.jpg (80.31 KiB) Viewed 249 times
auej

Postby washy321 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:57 pm

Hi Oxidan!... Please help me! My account was banned and it said that I was cheating... Here is the coincidence though... I have not been on for the past week and the only person who knows my password is my best friend. Please unban me... I swear I was not cheating and I will never cheat. I have always had a motive for earning things for myself and working hard at things. Please, I will always appreciate it and I will make sure that it never happens again. I can even confirm my password and my username with you. I am sorry because my pass is a little inappropriate. My username: washy23 lvl: 535. My email is savagecabbage4529@gmail.com. Please email me and I can confirm that it is my account by telling you the password. Thank you in advance Oxidan and I really appreciate you looking into banned accounts. 8-) :D
washy321

Unban marianm pleaso

Postby xxragnarokxx » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:55 am

Oxidan please unban marianm acc, she said he lost all her items and pets please aunabn her
xxragnarokxx

Postby Bry » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:53 pm

Oxidan , Coke especially to Robby could you please unlocked my account? Zoeb8818[img]4.png[/img]
Bry

Postby BYtirillasYT » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:20 pm

Please Oxidan unbanned to BYtirillasYT and EvilPlayer plis need me acc :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
BYtirillasYT

Re: Re:Unban Request Here

Postby washy321 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:30 pm

auej wrote:Hello Oxidian, I Explain I Was Playing With My Brother To HH And Out Of Nothing This Message Appears

ING:Trihexa

Screenshot_1.jpg

PLEASE UNBAN HIM HE IS INNOCENT!!!
washy321

Postby Bry » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:12 am

PLEASE UNLOCKED MY ACCOUNT NAMED Zoeb8818 , sorry i don't know how to put a picture on here
Bry

Postby Bry » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:19 am

Oxidan wrote:Any requests anywhere else will be deleted and not even seen. I'm tired of the constant unban requests everywhere. I will be warning people on the forums for this. Get 3 warning you will be banned for 7 days. Get 3 more and I will perma ban the account. Get 7 warnings and I will IP ban from the forums.

All requests must have proof validating why the ban appeal should be considered and an unban given. If insuffcient proof is given or your case cannot be proven then the bam will remain in place.

If anyone thinks a glitch/bug was a cause of their account getting banned please post it here. If you are able to give me a way to duplicate the glitch or bug that caused the ban I can talk to coke about an unban. If you cannot do this then it will be assumed you are trying to cheat. In that case you will stay banned.

Oxidan can i asked if you still work on your post? I'm still waiting but i can't wait too long , and please help me , i wish you could do it in few days
Bry

Postby Mr_Dext3r159 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:23 am

Oxidan i need your help my acc again got locked :(

IGN:StazKenzo
and my brother acc
IGN:XxJastineSocoBossxX
and my couzine acc
IGN:alden43
and my friends acc
IGN:jonhry12345
we need your help
Oxidan :( plsss
Mr_Dext3r159

Postby marianm » Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:42 am

My acc is still locked sir. I bought once fake or dipped tix and coke locked acc to check I waited for unlock but is still locked can u unlock it? Please?
marianm

PreviousNext

Return to Report Player/Abuse