Postby KoreanSkangaroo » Thu May 29, 2014 12:13 am

congratulation to all my members we have now x3 money drop

thanks to MClass !!!

keep playing guildees we can do our best to be one of the top 5 guilds in game
KoreanSkangaroo

Re: health corner

Postby Shubhank » Thu May 29, 2014 3:27 am

Can i join?
Whatever you do always give 100% ….. Unless you are donating blood :)
Shubhank

Postby lastmage » Thu May 29, 2014 6:29 pm

MClass, moonie, Korean, and I will offer 60% resale to the members of this guild

im not in this guild but i will help the members, since im a friend of Korean
Knowlegde is POWER
lastmage

Postby yasuo09 » Fri May 30, 2014 5:17 am

Change the post make this as the health corners Guild forum topic

The HC or Health Corner is the guild that members are supreme Stealers. Tlaking about stealers it was Kill Stealers and Loot Stealers me(KoreanSkangaroo) do Kill Steal Because when you shorten Kill steal and KoreanSkangaroo will be KS so this two role in HH are allowed in this guild you know its part of the game no matter people hate this guild. But never ever do this to your guildie(if your a member) and the GM(GuildMaster) will never do it to members

Any way this guild have x3 we are the third who have x3 guild money hehe :D and some guild resalers
Guild Resalers:
KS(KoreanSkangaroo)
moonie
rangers
lastmage(not guildie)

This guilds has some requirements, here is the requirements:
Level must 120(or any lvls you want)
Beggars, scammers, hachers and cheaters not allowed
Talent or bit talent of stealing(Kill Stealing and Loot Stealing)
Jion if you are ok in the requirements :D
yasuo09

Postby Mariofan1 » Fri May 30, 2014 3:10 pm

You allow loot stealers? I don't think that guild will be a successful one.
How to make a signature
Questions? PM or; Contact me on Discord: FstMario#5153
Mariofan1

Postby lastmage » Fri May 30, 2014 11:04 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:You allow loot stealers? I don't think that guild will be a successful one.

there are lots of LS

i think they can attrack players with that :lol: :lol:

i just hate the members[not all] of the guild, they always wanted to be boosted, XP leechers, waste their skill points to the Loot Steal Skill, then pissed off some good players :evil:
Knowlegde is POWER
lastmage

Postby coke_na_rc » Sat May 31, 2014 7:23 am

good luck on your guild, you are the complete competitor on kinky_peludo's guild :lol:
Beat that
Spoiler: show
coke_na_rc

Postby Grandea177 » Sat May 31, 2014 8:45 am

Can i Join your Guild KoreanSKangaroo Im CrystalMaiden level 256
I will be waiting for your information
Grandea177

Postby SpaceMoscow » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:25 am

Hello.
I dont find how to send private message in this forum so i had to make it public.Im newbie in that guild and there is no explain in the rules for this situation:-Today I went to the dungeon with brick monsters. There was already one of the guild members. I remember his name. Since I have little armor I do not go deep as it will lead to death if brick monsters appear suddenly. I stand at the entrance, beat the nearest monsters and then there he starts screaming "Get out!" "I do not want u to boost!".I told him: i dont need a boost,but he continue to scream "I ask Korean to kick you out from guild".I ask you to explain this.Thanks.
SpaceMoscow

Postby Lu-Bu » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:44 am

Mariofan1 wrote:You allow loot stealers? I don't think that guild will be a successful one.

LOOT STEALERS ARE THE BEST MONEY GRINDERS IN THE GAME. so i know for a fact that this guild is succeessful
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwGN06 ... yCg/videos
Hail the king of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'s
Lu-Bu

Postby itblobboy » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:38 pm

Lu-Bu wrote:

LOOT STEALERS ARE THE BEST MONEY GRINDERS IN THE GAME. so i know for a fact that this guild is succeessful

I enjoy spending my spare time kill/lootstealing them for hours when I have the oppertunity to play.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby yasuo09 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:14 am

Why DNS there are loot stealer there. There are two type of looter the good and bad. The good giving it back somethimes it back and the bad is not and this two type was on DNS but anyway its part of this game bit sad but its true :(
yasuo09

Postby Caefer » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:17 pm

yasuo09 wrote:

Why DNS there are loot stealer there. There are two type of looter the good and bad. The good giving it back somethimes it back and the bad is not and this two type was on DNS but anyway its part of this game bit sad but its true :(

Could you please give me a name? Empty accusations are unkind and generally slanderous.
Caefer

Postby yasuo09 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:35 am

Caefer wrote:
yasuo09 wrote:

Could you please give me a name? Empty accusations are unkind and generally slanderous.

I don't know Korean always having secret on us
yasuo09

Postby Caefer » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:35 am

Korean is your leader not the leader of Dunamis and Dunamis is prided in the fact that we do not allow loot stealers in our guild. Get your facts straight before you make accusations and never make an accusation without solid evidence to back you up.
Caefer

Postby yasuo09 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:44 pm

Caefer wrote:Korean is your leader not the leader of Dunamis and Dunamis is prided in the fact that we do not allow loot stealers in our guild. Get your facts straight before you make accusations and never make an accusation without solid evidence to back you up.

ask KoreanSkangaroo :? i know who is it but i dont want because the guy will be mad to KoreanSkangaroo even our guild
yasuo09

Postby Caefer » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:22 pm

yasuo09 wrote:
Caefer wrote:Korean is your leader not the leader of Dunamis and Dunamis is prided in the fact that we do not allow loot stealers in our guild. Get your facts straight before you make accusations and never make an accusation without solid evidence to back you up.

ask KoreanSkangaroo :? i know who is it but i dont want because the guy will be mad to KoreanSkangaroo even our guild

This thing called sense... you make none of it.
Caefer

Postby lastmage » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:45 pm

Caefer wrote:
yasuo09 wrote:

This thing called sense... you make none of it.

he's talking about bhaen

weeks ago or maybe months ago

BHAEN and Korean have a misunderstanding before, bout killing Rep

and i remember before, i receive a PM from Korean, that BHAEN stole Korean's Rep armor
[P.S that was when BHAEN was on warrior monster guild]

after coke talk to Korean,
the misunderstanding vanish ;)

Knowlegde is POWER
lastmage

Postby Caefer » Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:14 am

If that's the case then there is no problem and this person should not have even brought it up in the first place.
Caefer

Postby lastmage » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:33 am

BUMPING this thread up

the guild Reach #4 slot at HoF
Knowlegde is POWER
lastmage

Postby Pwow » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:47 am

SpaceMoscow wrote:Hello.
I dont find how to send private message in this forum so i had to make it public.Im newbie in that guild and there is no explain in the rules for this situation:-Today I went to the dungeon with brick monsters. There was already one of the guild members. I remember his name. Since I have little armor I do not go deep as it will lead to death if brick monsters appear suddenly. I stand at the entrance, beat the nearest monsters and then there he starts screaming "Get out!" "I do not want u to boost!".I told him: i dont need a boost,but he continue to scream "I ask Korean to kick you out from guild".I ask you to explain this.Thanks.

(I'm not in health corner)
Hello space Moscow and welcome to the forums. :D Don't worry about that guy, he was just a complete jerk, you won't be kicked. He just didn't want you in that area because then he'd get less xp from the split. You won't be kicked because of an incident like that.

Thanks to Proximity for this awesome sig!
Pwow

Return to Guilds