Tutorial for training pets for beginners. Check my channel.

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

Tutorial for training pets for beginners. Check my channel.

Postby _b_o_w_ » Tue May 29, 2018 1:27 pm

Hello guys. I have made my first video to show how to train pets properly. This helps a lot of beginners and mid lvl players who cant afford to book pets to monster proof it. :D
My channel name : Bow's Vlog (there is another channel called bow vlogs, dont get confused)
Image
User avatar
_b_o_w_
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:11 am

Re: Tutorial for training pets for beginners. Check my chann

Postby SimpleGuy31 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:37 am

Hey bow. it's me WarrioR_Jerick & CowboY_JericK
My account Locked :(
SimpleGuy31
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed May 09, 2018 11:17 pm

Re: Tutorial for training pets for beginners. Check my chann

Postby Kennyg » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:29 am

Hey bow. it's me NoObLoRd69. I can't give you a pm or respond with anything relevant to the post because that is too hard for me :arrow:
Image
User avatar
Kennyg
 
Posts: 1007
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:18 pm

Re: Tutorial for training pets for beginners. Check my chann

Postby Mariofan1 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:20 pm

RaymondCBoisvert wrote:A tutorial for training pets is very helpful for the beginners.Because people often get hyper while training pets.Finally they end up behaving harshly to them.Initially pets would be rebellious to us .But if care them with love and affection they would definitely obey us and won't show any naughty behavior.

nice bot account lol
User avatar
Mariofan1
 
Posts: 11355
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:36 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Tutorial for training pets for beginners. Check my chann

Postby Kennyg » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:53 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:
RaymondCBoisvert wrote:A tutorial for training pets is very helpful for the beginners.Because people often get hyper while training pets.Finally they end up behaving harshly to them.Initially pets would be rebellious to us .But if care them with love and affection they would definitely obey us and won't show any naughty behavior.

nice bot account lol

How do you tell?
Image
User avatar
Kennyg
 
Posts: 1007
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:18 pm

Re: Tutorial for training pets for beginners. Check my chann

Postby _b_o_w_ » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:03 am

Mariofan1 wrote:
RaymondCBoisvert wrote:A tutorial for training pets is very helpful for the beginners.Because people often get hyper while training pets.Finally they end up behaving harshly to them.Initially pets would be rebellious to us .But if care them with love and affection they would definitely obey us and won't show any naughty behavior.

nice bot account lol

LOL on which basis you say him bot?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
User avatar
_b_o_w_
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:11 am

Re: Tutorial for training pets for beginners. Check my chann

Postby Mariofan1 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:27 am

Kennyg wrote:How do you tell?


_b_o_w_ wrote:LOL on which basis you say him bot?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


'I guess the first giveaway is the post itself, they try to talk about how "pets would be good when tamed" which clearly shows that the forum user has little or no knowledge of the application and attributes of pets in Helmet Heroes.

The second giveaway is the signature, it's a spam account in the sense that they go to random forums, pretending to comment and be a part of the community, but they link either a malicious malware in their signature, as you can see with his, or the product they are advertising.

Checking the link and service the account provides, it's an essay writing service, which is full of malicious ads and potentially itself is a scam.

Anything else ya'll want to laugh at me for?
User avatar
Mariofan1
 
Posts: 11355
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:36 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Tutorial for training pets for beginners. Check my chann

Postby _b_o_w_ » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:43 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:
Kennyg wrote:How do you tell?


_b_o_w_ wrote:LOL on which basis you say him bot?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


'I guess the first giveaway is the post itself, they try to talk about how "pets would be good when tamed" which clearly shows that the forum user has little or no knowledge of the application and attributes of pets in Helmet Heroes.

The second giveaway is the signature, it's a spam account in the sense that they go to random forums, pretending to comment and be a part of the community, but they link either a malicious malware in their signature, as you can see with his, or the product they are advertising.

Checking the link and service the account provides, it's an essay writing service, which is full of malicious ads and potentially itself is a scam.

Anything else ya'll want to laugh at me for?

Dang! Yea . You are right. That guy (bot) Speakes about real pets :lol: . Btw sorry.
Image
User avatar
_b_o_w_
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:11 am

Re: Tutorial for training pets for beginners. Check my chann

Postby Kennyg » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:11 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:
Kennyg wrote:How do you tell?


_b_o_w_ wrote:LOL on which basis you say him bot?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


'I guess the first giveaway is the post itself, they try to talk about how "pets would be good when tamed" which clearly shows that the forum user has little or no knowledge of the application and attributes of pets in Helmet Heroes.

The second giveaway is the signature, it's a spam account in the sense that they go to random forums, pretending to comment and be a part of the community, but they link either a malicious malware in their signature, as you can see with his, or the product they are advertising.


How do you tell whether it is malicious? Is there some kind of website you use to analyse the website link without opening it, or are you saying your statement based on an assumption regarding the link's name? Just curious.
Image
User avatar
Kennyg
 
Posts: 1007
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:18 pm


Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests