Be Aware of this name "robby0321"

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Be Aware of this name "robby0321"

Postby mHikeTheSpike » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:27 pm

Hi Fellow Players,

We should be aware of this name "robby0321", he was pretending that he was robby and he needs some assistant, and he wants to help himout with his some stupid stuff.. IDK what was that thing. But then he said that he wants me to help him to recruit some players and to get the password and the user name.. so from to time i ask him How can i help, but then he always telling me to help him out.. then i said just direct to the topic how can i help. And then he said he will talk to me again and he will go to VPS and IDK what is that VPS..

Sorry i can't upload any attachments, but when i know how to i will upload it next time.

Thanks,
mHikeTheSpike
mHikeTheSpike

Re: Be Aware of this name "robby0321"

Postby itblobboy » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:37 pm

This is a common scam. They make a username similar to robby's, they babble confusingly for a while until they get out a main idea clearly after attempting to weaken your mind: Give me your password.

Its kind of stupid, I doubt it works unless someone is already, well lets just say already very weak minded.
MisoSoup247 wrote:Thanks guys next story is Sintoques Legacy which will be out in 2017 stay tune.

http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Postby SlayerBlade » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:43 pm

I told that retard to suck it the other day. then posted a pic of it.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5532

Helmet Heroes Comics.
SlayerBlade

Postby mHikeTheSpike » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:18 am

He message me again.. he ask if i recruit any players? I told him that i dont want to do that thing. then he said to me that you dont want any position to my team? Then again i told him that. I DON"T NEED ANY POSITION.. I'm here to play in a friendly manner not to Scam Every player.. then he said that he will ban me for that reasoning.. i toLd him.. its ok.. it don't matter..
mHikeTheSpike

Postby itblobboy » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:32 am

mHikeTheSpike wrote:He message me again.. he ask if i recruit any players? I told him that i dont want to do that thing. then he said to me that you dont want any position to my team? Then again i told him that. I DON"T NEED ANY POSITION.. I'm here to play in a friendly manner not to Scam Every player.. then he said that he will ban me for that reasoning.. i toLd him.. its ok.. it don't matter..

Couldn't you just screenshot the messages instead of reading it back to us?
MisoSoup247 wrote:Thanks guys next story is Sintoques Legacy which will be out in 2017 stay tune.

http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Return to General