Someone is trying to hack me

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Someone is trying to hack me

Postby Patfor333 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:36 am

I think there is a large underground group of scammers/hackers. I will share with you what happened to me today.

Hey sorry I'm just gonna upload to imgur: http://imgur.com/a/e5J0d

You guys and girls, thank you for reading this, and please click the link. It is kinda long, but read it all and help share this. This is bad stuff and it's spooky. Who knows who is out for our accounts? And recently I read somewhere someone was hacked for a lot. Well, this might be one of the hackers. I hope we can help keep the community free of hackers like this. Thank you!
No, this is Patrick

The Patrick
Patfor333

Re: Someone is trying to hack me

Postby zikry akmal » Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:35 am

Nah u are liar he wont hacked ur account noob.dont be so sure he will hacked ur account.He is my school friends so dont be a crazy guy that tell me a scammer and dont be stupid that telling people that my school friends trying to hacked ur account. :evil:
zikry akmal

Postby zikry akmal » Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:42 am

U ARE THE TRUE SCAMMER AND A TRUE LIAR BECAUSE U SAID TO ME THAT I MAKE THE FAKE ROBBY ACCOUNT NOOB.U ARE BEGGING ME NOOB.U SAY LIKE THIS EARLIER......U ARE THE WANT WHO MAKING THE FAKE ROBBY ACCOUNT.THEN U SAID LIKE THIS.......I WILL SEND UR NAME TO ROBBY BECAUSE U ARE MAKING A ROBBY FAKE ACCOUNT.AFTER THAT,U SAID LIKE THIS......IF U DONT WANT ME TO SEND UR NAME TO ROBBY GIVE ME MONEY.U ARE THE NOOB SCAMMER AND A LIAR I NEVER FOUND. :evil:
zikry akmal

Postby Patfor333 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:03 am

Zikry. You told me you could help me get in a good clan, and we added each other yesterday. Then later that day, this happened: http://imgur.com/4GJTxqL

And in the bottom you see me call Judea a scammer. I think she might also be in the same guild as the guy from earlier. I called her a scammer because soon after I got a message from the fake robby, she said robby is online and that the next update was coming some time next week. She sounded really excited about it, if that adds context.

So what do you guys think of this? I think there is a group, maybe large, of high level hackers/scammers. Please reply, and I hope robby sees
No, this is Patrick

The Patrick
Patfor333

Postby zikry akmal » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:13 am

WTF U IDIOT I SAID THAT NOT ME NOOB.U ARE SO CRAZY GUY I NEVER FOUND.HE IS THE ONE OF THE PEOPLE THAT I HATE.THAT IS NOT MY ACCOUNT NOOB FUCKER DAMN SHIT.THE SCAMMER IS NOT ME HE JUST SAY MY NAME BECAUSE I ALREADY TRY TO SHUT UP HIS MOUTH FROM CHATTING TO OTHER PLAYER AND TO SCAM OTHER PLAYER DUDE.
zikry akmal

Postby itblobboy » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:28 am

First off, zikryakmal is a very bad person. Ignore him, stay away from him.

Second off, It is NOT hard to get someones username. They could guess, or see you in-game. You are acting like it is a password-- not a username, something visible to EVERYONE. (same happened with the friend of yours you sent me to buy the book...) Its not something to be concerned about.

Third, why did you talk to this person? There are probably hundreds of players who do this exact same thing. They talk like they barely know English, and they try to confuse you into giving your password, troll you, or something.

Fourth, In that image of Zikryakmal being robby2618, he was just lying because he probably doesn't like Zikryakmal either...

Fifth, calling Judea a scammer because robby was online? Dude, come on... Judea has robby friend listed, and he logged on. People usually get giddy about seeing the owner of a game for the first time. Robby logs in and out all the time to test content.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby Patfor333 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:39 am

I wasn't sure to post this (the whole thing not this reply) because I was worried the higher-ups would team up against me, but I have proof zikry sent him, here: http://imgur.com/8Ppo8IZ

5) I called Judea a scammer because before that, she was being extremely rude, stealing kills, and calling me names. Then suddenly after I got a message from the fake robby, she said those things so nicely to me alone. Robby wasn't even on then. When I called her out on it she said something like "lol how did you know?"

4) Yeah that is possible but I have proof zikryak tried to get me hacked in the image above^^

3) I talked to them because I am just like that. I always end up in trades where they just beg me for money or try to rip me off for this same reason. It's just interesting when you're grinding

2) Yes, but again I can answer this with the image above^^

1) Yeah he is pretty naughty

Sorry for the questions being answered oddly. Thanks for the reply

And you guys, please read the first post and check the images if you haven't, reply and hopefully robby can see. Thank you :)
No, this is Patrick

The Patrick
Patfor333

Postby zikry akmal » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:46 am

SO UR EDITING MY CHAT WITH UR CHAT SO SUCH A KID NOOB.PVP ME IF U DARE KID MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. :evil:
zikry akmal

Postby itblobboy » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:48 am

See my point for #1 now, pat?

Also, zikryakmal, you can edit your post. You don't have to spam with multiple consecutive posts 5 mins after your previous one.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby Patfor333 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:52 am

itblobboy... don't you understand.. don't you care? Are you one of them? These are hackers and scammers, and I've revealed two of them. Come on, how is this not important? They are even high levels, and they work together. I only have full proof for two of them, but Judea did some work with them I can't prove. Hackers are disease and with the recent hackings of accounts, I think this is very important. Sure mister z is bad, but what, does that make this okay? Does his high level allow him to bully me? I don't get itblobboy
No, this is Patrick

The Patrick
Patfor333

Postby zikry akmal » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:55 am

NAH SHUT UP DUDE I THINK U ARE SO SCARE TO PVP ME I ALREADY WAIT FOR U NOOB.COME ON BRING IT ON FUCKER.IF U LOSE YOU ARE THE TRUE SCAMMER,BEGGAR AND HACKER.IF I LOSE IM THE TRUE SCAMMER,BEGGAR AND HACKER.DEAL????SUCKER :evil:
zikry akmal

Postby zikry akmal » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:02 am

LOL NOW U ARE THE TRUE BEGGAR,HACKER AND SCAMMER.TAKE THIS FUCKER:http://prntscr.com/1rsxm8 copy it and paste it in the new tab u will see. :evil:
zikry akmal

Postby Patfor333 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:06 am

zikry akmal wrote:LOL NOW U ARE THE TRUE BEGGAR,HACKER AND SCAMMER.TAKE THIS FUCKER:http://prntscr.com/1rsxm8 copy it and paste it in the new tab u will see. :evil:

Haha you really posted that? That only shows me not wanting to fight you :p Not wanting to fight someone stronger than me doesn't really make me a hacker
No, this is Patrick

The Patrick
Patfor333

Postby zikry akmal » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:07 am

HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. :lol:
zikry akmal

Postby MasterQuackster » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:23 am

Welcome to Helmet Heroes.
Stop calling me a freaking duck
MasterQuackster

Postby Patfor333 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:52 am

MasterQuackster wrote:Welcome to Helmet Heroes.

There must be consequences, though. Do you support them corrupting our game? Corrupting your guilds?
No, this is Patrick

The Patrick
Patfor333

Postby madchafer » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:56 am

Patfor333 wrote:

Greetings from Madchafer too in Europe!! Anyways, the guy who you are arguing with is just a Malaysian, leave him alone, I know hes pretty annoying, but secretly, he studied at a garbage can :twisted:
madchafer

Postby Patfor333 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:05 am

Greetings from Madchafer too in Europe!! Anyways, the guy who you are arguing with is just a Malaysian, leave him alone, I know hes pretty annoying, but secretly, he studied at a garbage can :twisted:

Okay haha :p
No, this is Patrick

The Patrick
Patfor333

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:30 am

get rob to this post, it show who 2 hacker are, one within the pictures and another just being an idiot making things up....as usual , this is hard evidnce.

and as for the underground scammer, hacker group....you may be on to something.....
SOUL_SLAYER

Postby Gret » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:13 am

Ok um, I'm a little bit lost. Can someone explain, simply and in clear English, what happened and what evidence is there?
Gret

Postby MasterQuackster » Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:45 pm

Patfor333 wrote:

There must be consequences, though. Do you support them corrupting our game? Corrupting your guilds?

When i try supporting something or when i give an opinion about something everything only turns into worse so i decided to stop and just sit and laugh on this waste of time even bothering to settle things with people like those you mentioned so maybe my first reply can make some of you people think something is wrong with a large part of the game's community and someone should do something however i don't really know what
Oh, and this might be really really off topic but this is my 100th post so.. yeah :roll:
Stop calling me a freaking duck
MasterQuackster

Postby Patfor333 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:11 pm

Gret wrote:Ok um, I'm a little bit lost. Can someone explain, simply and in clear English, what happened and what evidence is there?

Well it's all there in the links and the information that goes with it

A fake robby account was made a few days ago and it messaged me. At this time I knew zikry. It told me the next update would be soon. I was t the robot place, where Judea was calling me a noob, poor, stealing my kills and saying other things. After the fake robby messaged me she was nice to me and told me she was excited for the next update and that robby was online. I had robby on my friends list and he wasn't online. I told her it wasn't the real robby or something and she said something like, "lol how did you know?" So she was trying to trick me, and was working with this fake robby account. Then when I was messaging the fake robby account, he told me it was zikry. http://imgur.com/4GJTxqL I don't have proof it is zikry, but that link is proof they said it was. When I confronted zikry about it and told him I had a picture he started cussing at me, calling me names, and tried to say I was a hacker and a scammer. I didn't really want to do anything about it so I eventually left to go train. Later I got messages from 29019221. I thought it was a brand new account zikry had made to try to hack me, but when I added him to my friends list, I saw he was a high level and in possible Jerek's guild. I have the pictures of everything in our conversation, and at the bottom is a picture of him in my friends list. http://imgur.com/a/e5J0d

If these people stay in the game, the group of hackers/scammers they are/work with will abuse the lack of punishment and continue to grow and test their boundaries.
If these people stay in their guilds, their guilds fully support their behavior, may be hackers/scammers themselves, and are, in no way, trustable any longer.

I have proof of 29019221's intentions and proof that zikry sent him for me. http://imgur.com/8Ppo8IZ

It's all here, all the proof you need.

I mean, if we allow this, it's a broken community and we have no hope of ever fixing it. Gret you're a mod, and I heard you're robby's brother (sorry if I'm wrong, I started friday). You must not allow this, because then you give them power. Please get robby to see this.

Also, I would suggest (to try to answer any future questions, but I have no authority nor can I tell you what to do) banning 29019221 and maybe banning zikryakmal, but definitely muting if, if possible, and kicking him from his guild.

Thank you for reading, please reply and let's hope robby sees. Again, all the proof is above and this one post/reply should have everything important that is here and happened.
No, this is Patrick

The Patrick
Patfor333

Postby Gret » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:19 pm

Ok yeah, the kid impersonating Robby is obviously breaking rules and will be dealt with. The 29019221 guy doesn't really make any sense. I read the entire thing (quickly) and it just seems like a bunch of random cryptic sentences; he's kind of accusing you or something, and you're kind of accusing him. Zikryakmal sounds like he started learning English last week and can barely type it, so I don't understand half of what he's trying to say, and whether or not he's being serious or just trolling you. :|
Gret

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:36 pm

long story short gret: Zik= a bad guy who i wouldnt put past him to try making a fake robby account, and the guy with numbers for his name if hes a friend of zik, hes bad news so these guys are not to be trusrted

as for pat, he seems nice and he doesnt seem like a person whod lie
SOUL_SLAYER

Postby Patfor333 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:24 am

Looks like I'm gonna have to make a post in the guild section soon, as they are still in their guilds.
No, this is Patrick

The Patrick
Patfor333

Next

Return to General