Hacked account/stolen tickets&$$

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

Hacked account/stolen tickets&$$

Postby olivipedia » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:07 am

Hello,
Recently my boyfriend and I started playing this game. We bought some tickets through paypal since we liked the game and wanted to support it, etc. Someone hacked into my boyfriends account (SaruUzumaki) and took all of said tickets and money. When he realized that was gone, he passed off his pets, armor, and anything else valuable he had acquired to another friend of ours who plays to keep it safe. Then whoever hacked his account contacted me on this game (Olivipedia) and was impersonating you (Rob). They asked me if my bf used paypal and then told me that I had to give them my password for my account to restore his... They kept claiming to be "Rob" and are still contacting me via his acccount. At this point I have ignored the chat. Recently 2 players have been hounding both he and I to sell them tickets in the game. One player is Carl001 and I can't remember the exact name of the other player currently but I will get it to you as soon as I can. They contact both of us EVERY day, MULTIPLE times a day asking for tickets. I'm not saying they're the ones that hacked the account, but it seems likely. Both of us really enjoy playing the game and would like to continue playing and supporting it, however now I feel unsafe playing under my current player without wondering if someone is going to steal my account next. Not to mention that both of us paid actual money for the tickets we purchased. Please let me know if it is possible to remedy this situation at your convenience. It would be greatly appreciated.

Best,
Olivia
olivipedia

Re: Hacked account/stolen tickets&$$

Postby madchafer » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:42 am

We need more proof for this case. Because you just explained what happened to the said money/tickets, and you mentioned the culprits.

Maybe you could provide a image portraying the culprit, transaction of said tickets, and your overview of your character.

We're dealing with real money, so this is serious, if you're not telling the truth, who knows what might be in store for you.
madchafer

Postby Mariofan1 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:12 pm

madchafer wrote:We need more proof for this case. Because you just explained what happened to the said money/tickets, and you mentioned the culprits.

Maybe you could provide a image portraying the culprit, transaction of said tickets, and your overview of your character.

We're dealing with real money, so this is serious, if you're not telling the truth, who knows what might be in store for you.

Well the player can write properly, which is a bonus, unlike most people in helmet heroes. I think she/he is not lieing
How to make a signature
Questions? PM or; Contact me on Discord: FstMario#5153
Mariofan1

Postby itblobboy » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:24 pm

I'm pretty sure robby has daily checkpoints that recognize player money totals and tickets.

Not everyone takes screenshots of everything they do. :roll:

Although that would be amazingly helpful...
MisoSoup247 wrote:Thanks guys next story is Sintoques Legacy which will be out in 2017 stay tune.

http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Postby INFINITIVE » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:13 pm

You had to give some information out about your password, it can't just get hacked. If profiles could just randomly get hacked people like II and NSN would have been hacked by now.
INFINITIVE

Postby Mariofan1 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:25 pm

Or He/She set an easy password like 1234 or her username as her password.
How to make a signature
Questions? PM or; Contact me on Discord: FstMario#5153
Mariofan1

Postby NSN » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:57 am

Well....this is very well edited post.
Last edited by NSN on Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
NSN

Postby MisoSoup247 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:02 am

NSN wrote:Woah. You might want to check what you're writing, INFINITIVE. I buy tickets and sell them. I play more often then most. I'm also the oldest account still active.

If I was doing anything don't you think Rob would have had people watching my account? Pretty sure a lot of people were talking about you scamming them a while ago.

Woah. You might want to re-read what INFINITIVE posted. He wasn't accusing you of hacking or anything. :lol:
MisoSoup247

Postby NSN » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:14 am

Woah...you're right Miso. xD

Someone PM'd me in the game and said I was accused of hacking. I flipped s***. Lol
NSN

Postby Naruto » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:01 am

NSN wrote:I'm also the oldest account still active.

That's true, I remember when I was a little wee noob and then the leaderboards only had the top 5 players as a ranking system in that mushroom place, you had your ice blade of gods and then other players had elemental weapons and I was like whoa. :O
Naruto

Postby itblobboy » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:52 am

Naruto wrote:
NSN wrote:I'm also the oldest account still active.

That's true, I remember when I was a little wee noob and then the leaderboards only had the top 5 players as a ranking system in that mushroom place, you had your ice blade of gods and then other players had elemental weapons and I was like whoa. :O

I thought Gret/Deej was older :P

Neener-neener!
MisoSoup247 wrote:Thanks guys next story is Sintoques Legacy which will be out in 2017 stay tune.

http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Return to Report Player/Abuse