Always Disconnected *Fixed*

Report any bugs and errors you may have encountered here.

Always Disconnected *Fixed*

Postby zedshadowz » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:31 pm

Why is this happening? This problem started when I reached mushroom village. It just said "Disconnected" And im really pissed that I am trapped in the place and cannot play because of this problem. Please help me? Teleport me to the 1st place Please rob
Last edited by zedshadowz on Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is Amaaaaaaaaazing!!!
zedshadowz

Re: Always Disconnected

Postby StarTrooper » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:12 pm

zedshadowz wrote:Why is this happening? This problem started when I reached mushroom village. It just said "Disconnected" And im really pissed that I am trapped in the place and cannot play because of this problem. Please help me? Teleport me to the 1st place Please rob

it is because there are alot of people in mushroom village there is a thing that if there are to many people in one place and u try and go in u will get disconnected so RIP u for a few hours
hi this signature was made by me
StarTrooper

Postby coke_na_rc » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:37 pm

let me know if you still having this problem. just resetted mushroom village all servers
Beat that
Spoiler: show
coke_na_rc

Postby xxragnarokxx » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:57 am

i have the same problem
xxragnarokxx

Postby zedshadowz » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 am

coke_na_rc wrote:let me know if you still having this problem. just resetted mushroom village all servers
My Internet is good but why is it that when I try to login it will say that I am disconnected. The internet is pretty fast i got 1000+kbps whenever i try to download something but why is this happening? Sometimes it wont get me disconnected but transfering other places does. Man i've been trying to play the game since this morning. This might make me quit man I mean come on. And the problem started when I reached Mushroom Village so i blame mushroom village for the problem i am currently facing right now. Why not transfer me into other place please? This might really work. And this mushroom village might be one place that I will never EVER visit ever since.
This is Amaaaaaaaaazing!!!
zedshadowz

Re: Always Disconnected *Fixed*

Postby voldycissism19 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:10 pm

I've noticed it only happens in mush vill server 4, even though on the map it shows there are no people
PLZPLZPLZ fix it
My archer account is trapped in it and I can't play on it
voldycissism19

Re: Always Disconnected *Fixed*

Postby StarTrooper » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:24 pm

voldycissism19 wrote:I've noticed it only happens in mush vill server 4, even though on the map it shows there are no people
PLZPLZPLZ fix it
My archer account is trapped in it and I can't play on it

the map is broken so if it shows 0 people there could actually be like 50
hi this signature was made by me
StarTrooper

Return to Bugs and Errors