_UNLIK3_ he wants me to be banned

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

_UNLIK3_ he wants me to be banned

Postby Bryant24 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:55 am

because i said im selling acidic sword 200k and i am just joking and he said that he want me to get bann forever and say bye2 to my acc im just joking and i report him swearing :( :( :( :cry:
Image
User avatar
Bryant24
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:08 am

Re: _UNLIK3_ he wants me to be banned

Postby _UNLIK3_ » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:57 pm

yes ,, because you cheatting ..
User avatar
_UNLIK3_
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:53 am

Re: _UNLIK3_ he wants me to be banned

Postby Mariofan1 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:04 pm

And you are a massive scammer UNLIK3
User avatar
Mariofan1
 
Posts: 11366
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:36 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: _UNLIK3_ he wants me to be banned

Postby Contracter » Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:05 pm

Bryant24 wrote:because i said im selling acidic sword 200k and i am just joking and he said that he want me to get bann forever and say bye2 to my acc im just joking and i report him swearing :( :( :( :cry:

Why would you say selling acid sword for 200k?
pretty dumb joke.
Image
If giving a damn is inconvience right-click it and open in a new tab so you don't have to press back :D
Spoiler: show
Image
Contracter
 
Posts: 706
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:51 pm

Re: _UNLIK3_ he wants me to be banned

Postby mohawk » Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:06 pm

_UNLIK3_ wrote:yes ,, because you cheatting ..


LOL you talking about cheating :lol: :lol: :lol:
mohawk
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:10 pm

Re: _UNLIK3_ he wants me to be banned

Postby Bryant24 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:47 pm

sorry
Image
User avatar
Bryant24
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:08 am

Re: _UNLIK3_ he wants me to be banned

Postby God » Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:03 pm

_UNLIK3_ wrote:yes ,, because you cheatting ..


You need to jump in a... (insert extremely offensive words here)
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
God
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:04 pm

Re: _UNLIK3_ he wants me to be banned

Postby killingsucker77 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:17 pm

Bryant24 wrote:because i said im selling acidic sword 200k and i am just joking and he said that he want me to get bann forever and say bye2 to my acc im just joking and i report him swearing :( :( :( :cry:

U know, i think that you're a kid of 5_10 years old, (scared-Joking dumb jokes and believe all what LIK3 say...)
Image
User avatar
killingsucker77
 
Posts: 232
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:47 pm
Location: Just here

Re: _UNLIK3_ he wants me to be banned

Postby _UNLIK3_ » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:04 pm

killingsucker77 wrote:
Bryant24 wrote:because i said im selling acidic sword 200k and i am just joking and he said that he want me to get bann forever and say bye2 to my acc im just joking and i report him swearing :( :( :( :cry:

U know, i think that you're a kid of 5_10 years old, (scared-Joking dumb jokes and believe all what LIK3 say...)

hey killing sucker , im not LIK3 .. IM UNLIK3
User avatar
_UNLIK3_
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:53 am

Re: _UNLIK3_ he wants me to be banned

Postby Naruto » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:13 pm

_UNLIK3_ wrote:hey killing sucker , im not LIK3 .. IM UNLIK3


UNL1K3 wrote:Robby can you rebanned my account LIK3 and OZON3? i want to play helmetheroes rob, pls give me a second chance, or i mean last chance i will never scam anymore, pls i am the true owner of LIK3, please unbanned him rob, i hope it will unbanned, because i want my acc to level up because i spent a lot of money for that acc. Thank your for your kind and consideration, SORRY TO ALL. :)


Would it be possible to check whether the IP address of this guy is the same as the IP addresses of the previous UNL1K3, LIK3, L1K3 and if they are the same, ban them all?
Image
User avatar
Naruto
 
Posts: 2366
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:45 pm
Location: Nindo Nation

Re: _UNLIK3_ he wants me to be banned

Postby M668 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:24 pm

_UNLIK3_ wrote:cheating

Spamming not cheating:
Bryant24.png
Bryant24.png (161.82 KiB) Viewed 707 times

But we still need to look into the connection between _UNLIK3_ and LIK3. It just seems unusual that one name is "inside" the other. Is "LIK3" some sort of common thing?
M668
 
Posts: 616
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:39 am

Re: _UNLIK3_ he wants me to be banned

Postby Naruto » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:38 pm

M668 wrote:
_UNLIK3_ wrote:cheating


But we still need to look into the connection between _UNLIK3_ and LIK3. It just seems unusual that one name is "inside" the other. Is "LIK3" some sort of common thing?


I think that its all the same player. Robby could easily check the IP addresses of these accounts to see if they are the same player.
Image
User avatar
Naruto
 
Posts: 2366
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:45 pm
Location: Nindo Nation

Re: _UNLIK3_ he wants me to be banned

Postby HadesRules » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:18 am

M668 wrote:
_UNLIK3_ wrote:cheating

Spamming not cheating:
Bryant24.png

But we still need to look into the connection between _UNLIK3_ and LIK3. It just seems unusual that one name is "inside" the other. Is "LIK3" some sort of common thing?

Just holding 1m for bo reason? :lol:
Image
User avatar
HadesRules
 
Posts: 476
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:03 pm
Location: Kool-Aid River

Re: _UNLIK3_ he wants me to be banned

Postby God » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:37 am

HadesRules wrote:
M668 wrote:
_UNLIK3_ wrote:cheating

Spamming not cheating:
Bryant24.png

But we still need to look into the connection between _UNLIK3_ and LIK3. It just seems unusual that one name is "inside" the other. Is "LIK3" some sort of common thing?

Just holding 1m for bo reason? :lol:


He's admitted to being LIK3 multiple times, this shouldn't be disputed. :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
God
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:04 pm


Return to Report Player/Abuse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron