rip America

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

rip America

Postby Mariofan1 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:06 am

It's been good knowing you all. Sadly, you have a racist person as your president who will probably cause the holocaust to happen again, but with muslims.

Someone who has been elected as an immature, racist, sexist, perverted, mysoginistic, egotistical trashbag to run America. The biggest downfall the "American Dream" will ever have... Using tax payer money to pay off his bankruptcy he's filed for 4 times...

On the plus side, I'll be able to see a live president be assassinated!#

good luck have fun
Last edited by Mariofan1 on Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
How to make a signature
Questions? PM or; Contact me on Discord: FstMario#5153
Mariofan1

Re: Goodbye America

Postby Tat » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:08 pm

lets all move to Canada! :twisted:
Give a big thanks to :crazygamingtr for the amazing sig![/spoiler]
Tat

Postby PistolPete » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:08 pm

It makes me want to cry reading this uneducated bs. You dont even live in America...
And for all yall who wanna move to Canada, do it, cuz we dont want you here anyway :lol:
PistolPete

Postby Tat » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:35 pm

we dont want u here in this game alex

:lol:
Tat

Postby PistolPete » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:36 pm

Tat wrote:we dont want u here in this game alex

:lol:

Says who? Get 3 more people to say that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
PistolPete

Postby Mariofan1 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:45 pm

PistolPete wrote:It makes me want to cry reading this uneducated bs. You dont even live in America...
And for all yall who wanna move to Canada, do it, cuz we dont want you here anyway :lol:

What does me not living in America have to do with me knowing about both trump and hillary doing things that result in their reputation decreasing.
I feel like you only support trump because you are quite the opinionated person. By that I mean you hate every other race apart from your own :/

though...

If I'm uneducated then damn, you must be an infant compared to me :^)
How to make a signature
Questions? PM or; Contact me on Discord: FstMario#5153
Mariofan1

Postby quentin_thell » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:30 pm

PistolPete wrote:It makes me want to cry reading this uneducated bs. You dont even live in America...

agreed
My IGN is: Tuna_taco
quentin_thell

Re: rip America

Postby VariusAvus » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:34 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:It's been good knowing you all. Sadly, you have a racist person as your president who will probably cause the holocaust to happen again, but with muslims.

Heh.
Hitler caused the genocide of Jews.
ISIS is/was? causing the genocide of Christians. Disclaimer: Ain't officially it.
Rest in pepe-ronis.
VariusAvus

Postby quentin_thell » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:39 pm

Last edited by quentin_thell on Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
quentin_thell

Postby PistolPete » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:41 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:

What does me not living in America have to do with me knowing about both trump and hillary doing things that result in their reputation decreasing.
I feel like you only support trump because you are quite the opinionated person. By that I mean you hate every other race apart from your own :/

though...

If I'm uneducated then damn, you must be an infant compared to me :^)

He isnt racist, there is a problem, and 99% of the problem is caused by that particular race, most of them also contribute little to nothing to the US because most are illegal. That means taking jobs from American citizens and not paying any taxes that families like mine have to. Its like saying robby is racist because he banned the pinoys because they are 99% of the dupers and give him barley any money, hes not, there is a problem, the people who cause most of the problem contribute nearly nothing to the game, so he gets rid of them. Its simple, why dont you look into things more than the media tells you, because the media says whatever they want, true or false, because the only thing they want is $$$$$$$$, they dont care about people know the truth.
PistolPete

Postby Misterman22 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:35 pm

I still can't actually believe that he's the president. What the fuck, America?

I mean, there is evidence of him groping and admitting to sexually harassing women. He's rich, so he gets off the hook for that. He scams most of his business partners, but he's famous, so he gets off the hook for that.

BTW most of the states that voted for Trump sided with the Confederacy in the civil war, and had segregation laws in the early 1900s. Also, the majority of Trump supporters don't have a college degree, and are generally uneducated rednecks.

It would scare me if one person voted for him in an election.

Instead, 56 million did.

As for the "build a wall hurr durr" thing, how does he plan on getting Mexico to pay for it?

Hillary is scum too, but she's a saint next to this dumb fûck (lol autocorrect you dumb fûck)
No Unbanana for you

Stupid auplod dun broked
Misterman22

Postby Lightning » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:45 pm

RIP me. Was nice knowing you all, but it's my time to die February 20th.
IGN: ChaoticSushii.
Discord: https://www.deviantart.com/chaoticsushii/status/16749300 (emojis won't copy through the forum lol)
Roblox: TheKingSparky
Lightning

Postby PistolPete » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:51 pm

Misterman22 wrote:I still can't actually believe that he's the president. What the fuck, America?

I mean, there is evidence of him groping and admitting to sexually harassing women. He's rich, so he gets off the hook for that. He scams most of his business partners, but he's famous, so he gets off the hook for that.

BTW most of the states that voted for Trump sided with the Confederacy in the civil war, and had segregation laws in the early 1900s. Also, the majority of Trump supporters don't have a college degree, and are generally uneducated rednecks.

It would scare me if one person voted for him in an election.

Instead, 56 million did.

As for the "build a wall hurr durr" thing, how does he plan on getting Mexico to pay for it?

Hillary is scum too, but she's a saint next to this dumb fûck (lol autocorrect you dumb fûck)

Yea, because if you go to collage that automatically makes you smart. Collage is bs, for god sake you need to take english to be a math teacher! What about everything Hillary has done? Her email scandal isnt all duplicates, i find it hard to believe she has 65000 of the same email. She just has the FBI in her pocket.
PistolPete

Postby OMGItsChris » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:16 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:It's been good knowing you all. Sadly, you have a racist person as your president who will probably cause the holocaust to happen again, but with muslims.

Someone who has been elected as an immature, racist, sexist, perverted, mysoginistic, egotistical trashbag to run America. The biggest downfall the "American Dream" will ever have... Using tax payer money to pay off his bankruptcy he's filed for 4 times...

On the plus side, I'll be able to see a live president be assassinated!#

good luck have fun

RIGHT..??!
Spoiler: show
Still part of The Deathless Reborn in heart! <3
OMGItsChris

Postby Tat » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:17 pm

In the pinoy county is vvery poor

Some are rich some dont have a lot of money
Tat

Postby quentin_thell » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:25 pm

Hillary is a saint compared to Trump? I guess being a murderer a liar and somebody who supports and relies on big businesses that destroy the world and countries destroying other countries etc... real saint I guess
quentin_thell

Postby LoveNoThot » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:28 pm

quentin_thell wrote:honestly tho why dont you worry about your own damn country

You do know that if the U.S. is fucked, other countries will be severely affected as well? :l Other countries SHOULD be worried.
PistolPete wrote:collage

I'm gonna cry
Discord: jam#2292
LoveNoThot

Postby quentin_thell » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:29 pm

also most supporters are rednecks who didn't go to college, thats a bs lie...lol i guess almost all 56 million supporters are rednecks with no college degree
quentin_thell

Postby quentin_thell » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:30 pm

lets just say he will be better than Obama and certainly better than Hillary
quentin_thell

Postby LoveNoThot » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:32 pm

quentin_thell wrote:lets just say he will be better than Obama and certainly better than Hillary

Better than Obama? Hell to the noooo. Better than Clinton? Prolly.
LoveNoThot

Postby quentin_thell » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:33 pm

what did Obama do that was useful?
quentin_thell

Postby PistolPete » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:37 pm

quentin_thell wrote:what did Obama do that was useful?

Um Obama Care, obviously...

Oh wait, forgot all that did was give the bums free health care and increased taxes on families who actually work and try to support themselves...
PistolPete

Postby quentin_thell » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:37 pm

LoveNoThot wrote:
quentin_thell wrote:lets just say he will be better than Obama and certainly better than Hillary

Better than Obama? Hell yea. Better than Clinton? definitely.
quentin_thell

Postby LoveNoThot » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:50 pm

quentin_thell wrote:what did Obama do that was useful?

A ton of useful things. Have you been living under a rock? I suggest you googling that question since it's too much to type. & unlike Trump, Obama is a gentleman. He doesn't talk about grabbing women by the puss, he doesn't sexually assault/harass women either, and he doesn't promote hate. Obama is just a great person overall.
LoveNoThot

Postby itblobboy » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:00 pm

> Uneducated

This is the most common response I see to the very common comment that Trump is racist. Nobody elaborates on how it is founded on ignorance. Somehow discussing individual statements is lost on you.

That said, I'm surprised Trump won. He shouldn't have. Then again, neither should have Hillary. Although she should have won when ran against him... Fuck the electoral collage.

https://youtu.be/l-1SkYN5ZG0

Spoiler: show
quentin_thell wrote:honestly tho why dont you worry about your own damn country

What kind of asshole are YOU? You gonna tell me I can only care about American politics, then? Or, rather, is it America's job to police other nations, down to the chats citizens have? Fuck off mate. People can care about what they fucking please.
MisoSoup247 wrote:Thanks guys next story is Sintoques Legacy which will be out in 2017 stay tune.

http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Next

Return to Off Topic